What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

You sound like Feto. Pro US and anti Russia.

you sound like Iranian pro Russia anti US :)

how does france want to go to syria how do they enter? we should not allow them to use our soil!!!!!

you sound like Iranian pro Russia anti US :)

how does france want to go to syria how do they enter? we should not allow them to use our soil!!!!!
France Is already in Syria, mostly Raqqa region and North "East-Euphrate"
Some reports speak of a small base out there.

Wow. I didn't know there was so much Feto here. Nobody says Russians are Charlie's angels but neither are the Americans and others. I only care about interests of Turkey. If my country's interests is to work with Russia that will happen. Even Erdogan agrees with this so I don't see what your problem is. Running a country is not like running a village grocery shop. Realpolitik is needed to survive.

What do you know about Realpolitiks? :D
While other countries have state strategies and planned moves for 10 steps ahead, while their policy makers play three dimensional chess ours are rolling the dice and playing monopoly or other children’s game ever since the war in Syria started.

The same people that were spitting hate at Russians 2 years ago and screaming about Aleppo and etc are now wetting their pants when thinking about Putin. You forgot very fast who destroyed dozens of Turkmen villages with killing thousands in retaliation for the downed jet. You forgot who sent all those millions of refugees on Turkish territory... here are some of the many things your Russian friends did in Syria.

ps I have not even mentioned the West, America or the EU in my post but you think I support them just because I was critical at Russia. Just by that I can say that your logical thinking is as good as that of Pavlov’s dogs. Who is Pavlov and who are his dogs I will leave to you to find out as I am not here to educate you.

ps Check under your bed, maybe you will find Feto hiding there too. :D

To all you idiots who wet their pants when thinking about Russia (probably Turks’s biggest archenemy in history)... just read the post above again to see what the truth is instead of blaming Hannibal blindly.

It was the Russian propaganda machine consisted of hundreds of fake news sites and thousands of Kremlin trolls who flooded the internet with news against Turkey since the start of the Syrian war. It’s them who still after every move we do accuse us of supporting ISIS and being a jihhadi supporters and etc.
Hannibal told you to just visit Sputnik, Russia Today or any other major Russian news outlet (all are under the direct controll of Kremlin) to see what they say there about Turkey.

It was Russians who created and sti support the PKK too. It was Russians who killed millions of Turks and Turkic people all around their empire back in the days too. It’s Russians whose biggest dream is making Istanbul an Ortodox Christian city again. Majority of Russians hate Turks and Muslims in the guts... don’t forget that.

So true, I think people haven't read the history between Ottomans and Russians.

There can only be convergence of interest at some particular time, but Russians ( also America/Europe) can't be Turkey's (and other Muslim countries) friend.

New French government under Macron proved that they will follow Obama's PKK policy; arm and support them.

But they are not US :lol: No one take them serious, Macron tries to show himself as an "important big boi". If ever he sends French boys inbetween Turkish offensive and YPG rats, they will be bombed to hell.

What makes you think Turkey will even think about bombing US,or in another way any hypothetical French troops ? What makes you think Erdogan will turn his words into action ? What makes you think you could do it without impunity ... ?

Anyone trying to attack US-led forces will just end up like those Russian mercenaries....

BTW,there's no official confirmations (yet) about French troops deployed to the Kurdistan,only confirmed by few Kurdish officials. There are already special forces on the ground there.

What makes you think Turkey will even think about bombing US,or in another way any hypothetical French troops ? What makes you think Erdogan will turn his words into action ? What makes you think you could do it without impunity ... ?
Having 600.000 soldiers, thousands of artillery pieces and tanks, hundreds of fighter jets, in the region.

What makes you think you could do it
Intentionally? Sure no. Turkish Army would just hit terrorist targets. Oh, were there French troops? So pity. French newspapers would announce the death of their soldiers the day after, Turkish officials would call Macron to express how sad they are.

Operation would continue as planned. I mean, we would feel sad to see death of French soldiers in first few days, but that's it. No one will get in depression for few french.

BTW,there's no official confirmations (yet) about French troops deployed to the Kurdistan,only confirmed by few Kurdish officials. There are already special forces on the ground there.

You guys want this fake state so badly... it's hillarious.
Kurdish claims (goes down until the persian gulf)
Armenian claims
Assyrian claims

Attachments

• LOOOOOOL.png
    LOOOOOOL.png
    39 KB · Views: 113
Ironically "kurd" was an historic term to refer to iranic speaking nomads mostly along the zagros mountain range. Balochs, Bakhtiari and others were called Kurds in the past. Yet some want to engineer the political boundaries of the region to apply the term over Mesopotamia. An historically multi ethnic and multi cultural region because it it located within 3 countries.
Of course there is no real love for the Kurds. Behind all the fluff its just geopolitics and a useful pawn to use for influence.

I love French wine, French women. I would like French Army come to region and attack us. then They will remember the past they seem to have forgotten..
batik-gemiler-43026.jpg

Intentionally? Sure no. Turkish Army would just hit terrorist targets. Oh, were there French troops? So pity. French newspapers would announce the death of their soldiers the day after, Turkish officials would call Macron to express how sad they are.

Operation would continue as planned. I mean, we would feel sad to see death of French soldiers in first few days, but that's it. No one will get in depression for few french.
The French are already backtracking. From would to could and now to we never said we would in the first place.
The French contingent in Syria isn't big enough to make an impact and if they increase their forces big enough then they need to accept losses. Which adds a different dynamic, how willing is the French public to tolerate their boys returning home in body bags? I don't think much.

I would say this is just Macron trying to stay relevant in international affairs and possibly the clearest indication yet that the Manbij ops are going to happen. Macro is just trying to make it look like he tried to do something when it happens.

I love French wine, French women. I would like French Army come to region and attack us. then They will remember the past they seem to have forgotten..
batik-gemiler-43026.jpg
There is no "Official" statement from France on "Sending Troops to defend Manbij against Turkey".
And you guys are still "Ally", with maybe some conflictual events...but still ally.

Back
Top Bottom