What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

They're already arguing.

They don't have a chain of command and are fractured course they're going to argue. From what Irfan Sapmaz said they were arguing about letting civilians pass through into Afrin city, one side was very insistent on letting them through and the other did not want them to pass due to security concerns. Also gunfire was to make them leave, not targeting anyone.

Lady in the car seemed very pretentious. 2:57

You know I have been thinking about this problem which might occur, and the only thing which comes to my mind is that you have to set a temporary border with border control. People can come 1 car at time. Then the civilians are asked to leave the car or turn back where they came from. Then you have trained groups with this sort of issues. Where first the males and females are thoroughly checked. Then the cars thoroughly checked. To make sure its clean, and only then let them trough.

But this is not easily set up and requires time. And if this is not done it might open new problems

She probably fall in love with a kurd in UK then got brainwashed to joing the ypg.

Foreign fighters in the area generally have one of those motivations/aims:

1) Well paid mercenaries.
2) Members of a country's SF/Intellignece...

I do think your assumption has a high probability. It is an extremly rare case.

Dont get cocky on me now. Since you guys argue in this section it becomes my business to.

Seems a little farfetched to call someone a traitor when he doesnt want to see Turkish flags in Afrin. Or have I missed something? If he is a traitor by doing that, our whole country is f*ed. Let people with different opinions be, as long as they want to improve our country. I myself have also family who dont want the Turkish military to go into Syria. Are they all traitors?
If we follow that logic we must take down all the Turkish flags in foreign missions because its not our land and its not 16th century. I will say it again. I will be suspicious of everyone's love for the country if he don't respect the great Turkish flag and happiness don't overtake him when he sees it rising above the city from which rockets were coming to kill our citizens. I am sure that disrespect to the flag and to the military tradition of the Turkish army will not be tolerated and the needed steps will be taken in following attempts to dispraise the grate Turkish flag. For me opinions of people who don't want to see our flag raising high in the skies above captured enemy territory symbolizing the blood of our martyrs is not important. The presence of country's flag doesn't exclusively mean that the territory is invaded and is now part of different country. @cabatli_53

They're already arguing.

The Afrin Authority has just been established. So, it may take some time to put things in order. Afterall, the FSA is a paramilitary group.

Lets give them some time. Of course, Turkish officials will also help them with regulations. Like in Jerablus.

A series of Tweet, about the Ammunition depot "sources" are being researched
Mostly Iranian /Russian (+East EU) made and a very small fraction of US made.

@Combat-Master YOu asked about the source of the anti-recoil ammunition, it is indeed Iranian.

You have quoted three different and well-known/respected twitter accounts about the Mullah-Pkk terrorist relation over some ammunitions siezed in Afrin; However, some ''Mullah lovers'' are still in denial regardless of ''indigenous'' military arsenal of Mullahs.

Probably personal affairs block the minds, and let the emotions speak with self-made stories as ''fact''... even it is matter of the interests of a country.

For the Vid, it's As @Combat-Mastersaid in his post.
Few ppl, from 2 groups (I think) fighting on the right of "Something", some Authority to pass... one being wrong and the other not... something in that league.
Civilian in the first scene were pleading to continue where they were heading, mostly their houses( I think)
Few retards started to fire in the air, because he couldn't control his anger, toward the fact they pass or something like that.

I dig up a bit on the Vid, and it's not Near Afrin city... it's Bulbul Region and more precisely, Hasen Dera.
Here the Check point seen in the second part of the Vid.

Hasen Dera.png

And the First Scene, where Civilians are:

1st scene.png

Last edited:
The Mullah and PKK terrorists' alliance, which is against agreement.

Seized from PKK terrorists in Afrin:

They are identical to 3 pages of Mullah-made weapons seized in different times and locations:
If pages not seen, click on the uploaded files in the end.
''
Rocket_Collection_3.png

Mortar_4_1.png

Mortar_4_2.png

''

The source: http://musingsoniraq.blogspot.com.tr/2012/08/a-history-of-iranian-weapons-shipments.html

Attachments

• Mortar_4_2.png
    Mortar_4_2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • Rocket_Collection_3.png
    Rocket_Collection_3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom