What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

what should the TAF do about the bombardements of idlib... and is it just me, or - is it like..
as if the SAA is approaching the border to afrin like a pack of hyenas to escalate the ongoing conflict? who benefits from all these provocations?

what should the TAF do about the bombardements of idlib... and is it just me, or - is it like..
as if the SAA is approaching the border to afrin like a pack of hyenas to escalate the ongoing conflict? who benefits from all these provocations?
The Broker.

no seriously -
i'm very suspicious of that...as if they want to pull turkey into a big war with a lot of noise and noise
I'm serious... Find the broker...The one who whatever the situation is a win win for him...The one who is not "Seen" directly on the ground... The one who can't have the luxury to "settle" things...otherwise...his "support" become useless/limited...
My take is Iran.

White empty PickUp = Military Vehicle :omghaha:
They are so dumb, sometimes i ask myself if their parents are siblings?

They are like: "Oh wow, a white, deserted pick-up with nobody around. IT MUST BE THE TURKS!!!! FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!! YESSSSSSS WE WINN!!!!!"

I bet they placed it there themselves and then just shot it because it is US taxpayers' money. They don't care. They just blow stuff up for the joy of it. If there were any good journalists in the US, they would actually show these on live TV and explain how the taxpayer's money is being just spent on stupid sh*t like this, all over the middle east.

I'm impressed so far 43 turkish soldiers lost their lives, but 3,347 kurds died like pigs.

This means for every 1 turkish soldier that died 77,73 terrorists died.

This should go in the history books, it might be a record.

Kind of like the movie SPARTAAAA

17koyo.jpg

Once again The Turks proved they are born warriors.

I think the best part of this small war is the effect it had on Turkish military tech development.

Quickly they finished developing active protection for tanks and started using them.

And even the president Erdogan said we will now focus on developing unmanned Tanks.

Turkey will make as many things as possible unmanned, which is great.

We might become number 1 in the near future when it comes to unmanned weapons of war, even beat USA.

Just look at how many different UAV's we have already, it's crazy.

It's stupid to use manned war weapons anyway.

A computer can calculate things in a nanosecond while human brain and reaction are slow and there is the human "error" factor.

War of the robots is closer than we think.

terminator_sex.jpg

:omghaha:

Last edited:
I'm impressed so far 43 turkish soldiers lost their lives, but 3,347 kurds died like pigs.

Kind of like the move SPARTAAAA

17koyo.jpg

I think the best part of this small war is the effect it had on Turkish military tech development.

Quickly they finished developing active protection for tanks and started using them.

And even the president Erdogan said we will now focus on developing unmanned Tanks.

We might become number 1 in the near future when it comes to unmanned weapons of war, even beat USA.

The fight doesnt target Kurds, its against ypg/pkk.

17koyo.jpg

A computer can calculate things in a nanosecond while human brain and reaction are slow and there is the human "error" factor.

terminator_sex.jpg

Yes we are kicking their asses, but etkisiz hale getirildi does not mean killed. It means killed, wounded or captured basically. So not capable of fighting.

17koyo.jpg

terminator_sex.jpg

FSA is fighting too. And their casualties are bigger than Turkish personnel.

FSA is fighting too. And their casualties are bigger than Turkish personnel.

Bro, do you know how much? Are there any good FSA tweeter sources?

The Operation is to fast, i have as a student in middle germany spring break. Hopefully i get the possibility to smack some antifa pricks and pkk dogs. :D

Back
Top Bottom