What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Long ago, when i say "We need to clean Afrin from PKK", some people told me that "böt thörö örö körds, wö cön't töke Öfrön fröm körds". No, as i said long ago, when you clean one are with military force, only your supporters will stay there. PKK supporters will flee to Aleppo and they will never come back.

So at the end we will have Afrin, with it's Turkey-supporter citizens. This will increase security and stability in Hatay/Kilis significantly.

Full Day of Airstrikes in Center Idlib, just behind TSK watch post...
Seems Someone doesn't care about TSK or TSK can't stop it.
Or Both.

Or Both.

Seems like around kafarya and foua enclave, maybe does not TSK care that much what happens there.

Long ago, when i say "We need to clean Afrin from PKK", some people told me that "böt thörö örö körds, wö cön't töke Öfrön fröm körds". No, as i said long ago, when you clean one are with military force, only your supporters will stay there. PKK supporters will flee to Aleppo and they will never come back.

So at the end we will have Afrin, with it's Turkey-supporter citizens. This will increase security and stability in Hatay/Kilis significantly.

Only problem is PKK then move deeper into Syria, Aleppo, scums are already packing there bags and moving out leaving the meat grinders behind.

Last edited:
Or Both.

TSK stop the SAA and other Syrian/Iranian backed Militia to enter Idlib. What should we do? sending out our Airforce to destroy their Artillery positions and shoot down their Aircrafts?

:rolleyes1:

I am urging you to see what is happening in Kirkuk. Also what is happening every week in small cities like Cerablus and Al Bab. That is the reason I said it. The risk of sleeping cells is very high as Afrin is popular with its terrorist supporters. At first I though that we will only besiege Afrin and if bigger problems occur like attacks from Afrin city center then we will capture it but I was wrong. The thing I am concerned right now is how fast we are going to cut Afrin from Tal Rifat because its easy to localize and destroy incoming logistics and man power when they come but if they cut it to fast the civilians and some part of the fighters wont have the chance to leave and if YPG decides to put all on all the defense of Afrin city then our guys will have to deal with around 6000 fighters and unknown big number of civilians acting as human shields. I hope they make everything possible to let more people to leave the city. It will make our work much easier and faster.

TSK stop the SAA and other Syrian/Iranian backed Militia to enter Idlib. What should we do? sending out our Airforce to destroy their Artillery positions and shoot down their Aircrafts?

:rolleyes1:
It's RU and SAA aircraft... and let's be Honest... It' snot like SAA can play with her plane as they like without RU approval...
But the Agreement was not ONLY for Land forces... It was for all...
And the agreement was and is still for that...But since TR is centred to Afrin Op...they are using this "opening" to continue...

The thing is...if TR is letting things like that pass...even though it's agreed...Then what will be the message for others in the future?

Seems like around kafarya and foua enclave, maybe does not TSK care that much what happens there.

Well... An airstrike happened yesterday or the day before... less than 6 km form 2 TSK watch post...
Not even speaking about Artillery near them... in the past week...

Back
Top Bottom