What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

They can try it but in the end Czechs must extradite him to Turkey.

PS: Keiner nimmt diese linken Zecken ernst, die haben nichts zu melden...

The German parliament do. As still as they have enough seats.

As far as I know, most Kurds with German citizenship vote for the left parties. I am not sure, but maybe kurds have more German citizenship than Turks. Means, more political partaker by kurds.

As far as I know, most Kurds with German citizenship vote for the left parties. I am not sure, but maybe kurds have more German citizenship than Turks. Means, more political partaker by kurds.

If supporting terrorists organizations are a criminal offence, wouldn't it be great for Germany to arrest those who cause trouble and take away their citizenship and then throw them out of the country ?

I think the "demonstrations" going on where PKK supporters attack and destroy property is reason enough to arrest the participants and sentence them. Once you've taken away 100 peoples citizenship and deported them the rest will learn their lesson.

IMO this is a golden opportunity the stupid politicians are missing out on.

They make pressure to our government. Together with Green Party (DieGrünen), they have a powerful voice in our Parlament. And our government could feel compelled, to yield the request by these two left parties and force Czech Republic to free Müslim.

In EU our voice is still importance and most powerful.

Stop lying. Die Linke and Grüne of which one is on its dying legs have no power what so ever. Die Linke isn't even taken serious by the majority of germans themselves but are powerful? Who are you kidding dude? The got their asses handed to themselves by the AfD a week ago in the Bundestag. "powerful voice", my ***.

Next you gonna tell me Cem Özdemir is a good politicans and has great influence over the German state.

Last edited:
Stop lying. Die Linke and Grüne of which one is on its dying legs have no power what so ever. Die Linke isn't even taken serious by the majority of germans themselves but are powerful? Who are you kidding dude? The got their asses handed to themselves by the AfD a week ago in the Bundestag. "powerful voice", my ***.
He probably doesnt want that terrorist scum to be handed over to Turkey, so he tries to keep his morale and hope high by lying. This is the first step of Kübler-Ross model.

They can try it but in the end Czechs must extradite him to Turkey.

PS: Keiner nimmt diese linken Zecken ernst, die haben nichts zu melden...

left party, green party cdu all the same antiturkish mind.. and dont tell me this traitor özdemir is a turk he made campaign with anti turkish statements..

left party, green party cdu all the same antiturkish mind.. and dont tell me this traitor özdemir is a turk he made campaign with anti turkish statements..

I never claimed such a nonsense... o_O
And my opinion about Cem Götdemir is not very nice, so i keep it for myself.

Maybe you don’t like this situation, or the left parties at all, but doesn’t change the fact. Anyway, let’s wait and see if Salih will be convict to Turkey.

no they dont have.. the problem is germans give a shit about turks.. they only support kurds because they need something against turks..

also our turks are villige idiots.. they dont vote all for the same party like if they would have voted for afd it would be such a huge difference so other parties like cdu or spd have to worry about turkish voters.. but as long as the turks have the mentality to be a smartass they will have no influence.. they laugh about ppl who suggest this kind of idea.. so they will keep being shitted on their face..

I never claimed such a nonsense... o_O
And my opinion about Cem Götdemir is not very nice, so i keep it for myself.

you said no one take the left party serious... but they are not alone thats what I said CDU and the green pedophiles are the same turkhaters.. so if someone lits the fire others can jump on and feed the fire..

Turkish war planes are bombarding the district Rajo: At least two soldiers of the Syrian National Defence Forces (NDF) killed and 3 others wounded

Turkish forces have a minimum role in this operation, mostly Syrian forces are doing it?

Turkish forces have a minimum role in this operation, mostly Syrian forces are doing it?
Yeah... and you know that because you are there...?!
Turkish Soldiers have a leading role, they plan, mark everything and decide what to do.

You talk always without proves, sources everything comes from your a..!

Yeah... and you know that because you are there...?!
Turkish Soldiers have a leading role, they plan, mark everything and decide what to do.

You talk always without proves, sources everything comes from your a..!

im asking

I do not closely follow the Afrin operations against K0o0ordistan

no they dont have.. the problem is germans give a shit about turks.. they only support kurds because they need something against turks..

also our turks are villige idiots.. they dont vote all for the same party like if they would have voted for afd it would be such a huge difference so other parties like cdu or spd have to worry about turkish voters.. but as long as the turks have the mentality to be a smartass they will have no influence.. they laugh about ppl who suggest this kind of idea.. so they will keep being shitted on their face..

you said no one take the left party serious... but they are not alone thats what I said CDU and the green pedophiles are the same turkhaters.. so if someone lits the fire others can jump on and feed the fire..

Germany should be banned from operating in Turkey and Iraq, I do not know what these 2 governments benefit from allowing them to operate when they only supply and arm Kords.

The Turkish forces have a big role in the operation but the spear head is FSA. The main actor from the Turkish forces on the field are the commandos and special forces we are not counting the artillery, armor etc only infantry. The main role of commando soldiers there is support to FSA and conducting operations or completing objectives that requires more complicated skills or tactics that is not present in the FSA. The main objective of the special forces is to supervise and coordinate the moves between the different FSA groups on the field and the other Turkish army elements. Other than that you know their regular objectives.... target designation and all the other special forces stuff. The command and the planning of the operation is done by TSK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom