What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What ultimatum?

They already bombed your cities to ash and don't even have the respect to help rebuild those same cities and towns. Instead they are spending money to build airbases in Nothern Iraq(KRG). Did they even get your permission for that? What are they gonna do if you don't stop? Attack the Iraqi Army in Iraq? Do you know what the backlash would be?

Plan was to establish a link to the Ibrahim Khalil border crossing with Turkey. Suddenly the offensive stopped, everything went silent. Meanwhile we see continuing US transport operations from the KRG to the YPG through the border crossing Iraq wanted to take from the KRG, the US won't permit to that. Obviously Baghdad was told they cannot take that border crossing. US is not building airbases in the north, they're using Arbil airport and several others in the country although they have no fighter jets there but helicopters and are decreasing presence.

As Mucahit said, the plan was halted by Americans.

After modernized tanks by Aselsan delivered to operation areas, Turkish army has began to advancing very fast. No casulity so far! Çok iyi yaaa...

However faking german made leopards changed with modernized M60

Sooner or later YPG and Assad&Russia will agree to let Assad soldiers in Afrin. This will certainly happen before we touch Afrin city center but can happen earlier too, I just saw right know that they are meeting in Tell Rifaat. Jinderes, Raju, Sheyk al Hadid should be taken, current fronts should be united and all the mountains&forests should be controlled, certain amount of refugees should be transferred to those towns, otherwise this operation will be in vain.

Sooner or later YPG and Assad&Russia will agree to let Assad soldiers in Afrin. This will certainly happen before we touch Afrin city center but can happen earlier too, I just saw right know that they are meeting in Tell Rifaat. Jinderes, Raju, Sheyk al Hadid should be taken, current fronts should be united and all the mountains&forests should be controlled, certain amount of refugees should be transferred to those towns, otherwise this operation will be in vain.

Our State must be aware of it, this war not only going on the field big war hapenning on the table...

Before that happend the TuAF should bomb the shit out of Afrin, and dam the Water for Syria.

However faking german made leopards changed with modernized M60

They are not it's a unit rotation. All of the Leopards in the area belong to the same armor brigade, M60 variants belong to other brigades. What I mean is, it is not a specific rotation to change Leopards but they took the chance to move some M60T Fırats to the region. As long as that brigade is in the area of operation the Leopards will be there too.

Result of the policy in the region?

DWFx_U1XkAcxiNd.jpg

Regardless, we should cut them off from SAA and prevent any possibility of this.

lol exactly

Those photo-op YPG girls are only attractive to those who have not yet lost their virginity

IDF photo-op girls are like victorias secret in comparison

btw big gains in the last 2 days. Front is opening up and it seems that YPG's casualties are taking it's toll on them and that Turkey's policy of maximizing YPG losses before moving in is working. TSK neeed to make push for Raju & Jindares asap which would bring Afrin to the point of panic.

lol exactly

Those photo-op YPG girls are only attractive to those who have not yet lost their virginity

IDF photo-op girls are like victorias secret in comparison
I don't get the concept of sexualizing the people who serve the country.

Useful if you're trying to recruit braindead leftist antifa people into your ranks.
So I can see why YPG is doing it. But I don't get why Israel does it.

I don't get the concept of sexualizing the people who serve the country.

Useful if you're trying to recruit braindead leftist antifa people into your ranks.
So I can see why YPG is doing it. But I don't get why Israel does it.

Well somebody has to recruit braindead right wing people too :D

psy ops have always been part of war for thousands of years and it's not surprising that woman are being used in such a way.

That being said I agree that it is morbid and one thing I like about Muslim armies is that we don't stoop to such low levels of psychological prostitution. We let the battlefield do the talking instead..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom