What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

No one here is talking about KRG, so inject your nonsense elsewhere - thanks.

You cannot isolate the PKK problem. KRG/North Iraq impacts the ability of the PKK in Turkey and Syria, it's America's entry point for arms to the YPG as well.

To solve this you need joint operations. Iran does nothing, Iraq cannot do on its own as USA won't allow, Syrian gov forces cannot do unless you ally up with them.

You cannot isolate the PKK problem. KRG/North Iraq impacts the ability of the PKK in Turkey and Syria, it's America's entry point for arms to the YPG as well.

To solve this you need joint operations. Iran does nothing, Iraq cannot do on its own as USA won't allow, Syrian gov forces cannot do unless you ally up with them.

I'll believe it when I see it, it's hard to imagine Iraq working with Turkey against PKK... After Iraq payed PKK militia salaries... Nah, can't see it happening.

This is your Iraq;

Iraq had a chance to cleanse their own borders to Turkey with the help of the TAF. They instead started making deals with pkk and stopped their operations. We can secure our borders easily with the tech that is being developed, while Iraq can deal with the fascist kurds in its country. The 5 Billion $ should have never been pledged.

I'll believe it when I see it, it's hard to imagine Iraq working with Turkey against PKK... After Iraq payed PKK militia salaries... Nah, can't see it happening.

This is your Iraq;

Kurds being Kurds!

Until they are taught a lesson they behave like this.

Iraq had a chance to cleanse their own borders to Turkey with the help of the TAF. They instead started making deals with pkk and stopped their operations. We can secure our borders easily with the tech that is being developed, while Iraq can deal with the fascist kurds in its country. The 5 Billion $ should have never been pledged. Nothing but backstabbing has happened from our souther neighbours.

It was an ultimatum by the US. The US is still using the KRG as entry point to the YPG, US won't let Iraq take that border crossing.

Wtf we keep sending old crap to Syria. Where are our new armored cars? I know Altay has been delayed because of engine but even if we find an engine the tank doesn’t have proper armor. At least send some of the other stuff. Even if you don’t use it. It might spike sales.

It was an ultimatum by the US. The US is still using the KRG as entry point to the YPG, US won't let Iraq take that border crossing.

What ultimatum?

They already bombed your cities to ash and don't even have the respect to help rebuild those same cities and towns. Instead they are spending money to build airbases in Nothern Iraq(KRG). Did they even get your permission for that? What are they gonna do if you don't stop? Attack the Iraqi Army in Iraq? Do you know what the backlash would be?

What ultimatum?

They already bombed your cities to ash and don't even have the respect to help rebuild those same cities and towns. Instead they are spending money to build airbases in Nothern Iraq(KRG). Did they even get your permission for that? What are they gonna do if you don't stop? Attack the Iraqi Army in Iraq? Do you know what the backlash would be?

Whether we like it or not lraq doesn't really have much choice. They would probably go with our plan and completely cut them off but Americans were against it.

Back
Top Bottom