What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Who lives or dies is never decided , every on goes at their own time. But from Political and Solidarity point of view I expect our Nation to offer 100% help on all front

Also provided the right type of weaponry is used , the loses would be minimized and maximum on Terrorist

common Pakistanis like me would love to see this becoming a reality, but the buffoons sitting at the top are only interested in local politics.

The Liberator liberates Afrin/Idlib and Liberates Afghanistan
Idea to move 100-300 Tanks , camp out on side and wait and then make small moves sounds great but sometimes you just have to use the best option

Nice and easy 5-10 KM cleaned up the Terrorist and their Anti Tank missile will explode in their own hands

latest

The tanks can be used to level out the area "If" needed

Last edited:
Pakistan Should send 25,000 Troops to Turkey to gain experience in battlefield
Supporting Turkey should be Top Priority

Training is one thing but this would be an ideal chance to give them exposure on how to deal with Terrorist in Massive war and also we need to do same in Afghanistan anyways

Would like to see how few of our MBRL Rockets would perform in real life battle field

pakistans-anti-drone-technology.jpg

Pakistan/Turkey should flush out PKK with Rocket launchers and then move in the Tanks

Any , Terrorist running away should be easily ... eliminatable by K-8
bangladesg-air-force-jl-8-aircraft-k-8.jpg

tai-hucc88rkuscca7-free-bird-armed-missile-rockets-tandem-two-seat-turboprop-aircraft-turkish-aerospace-industries-tai-new-basic-trainer-ground-attack-aircraft-turkish-armed-forces-expo.jpg

FLUSH AND .... BURRY operation

Provided there is visual by Turkish UAV
1363887726391775892.jpg

Missile-test-PHOTO-INP-640x480.jpg

These areas can be cleaned out fiarly painlessless with Abdali, we do also need to confirm the performance of Abdality Missile anyways

An ideal chance for Pakistan to test few of our Armed drones
Pakistan+army+air+force+CH-3+unmanned+combat+aerial+vehicles+%2528UCAV%2529+China+FT-5+AR-1laser+guided+missile+Pakistan+Aeronautical+Complex+%2528PAC%2529+Falco+UAV+NESCom+Burraq+UAV+predator+MQ-1+MQ-9+%25286%2529.jpg

I would be quite happy if 25,000 Troop plus our specialized weapons are depoyed for usage in Afrin's libration with Turkey's help

Pakistan has plenty of experience in fighting in similar terrain and then some.

Swat is just one example of many. It has an area of 5,337 Sq Km (several times more than afrin) with a population of over two million and a population density of around 430 per sq KM. Although the population was internally displaced but the army had to clear an area that housed more than two million people. That is a lot of practice in FIBUA. Not to mention that we had to secure surrounding hills. Majority of the valley was above of 3000 ft and above elevation. Hence, the reason for peochar operation by SSG among others for clearance of hills and strongholds of taliban via heliborne ops.

Bajaur has an area of 1300 sq km, S. Waziristan (6600 sq km), Khyber Agency (2500 sq km), North waziristan (4700 sq km).

We have fought in these areas in variety of environment. We have cobra pilots that are TOW centaurians (i.e having fired more than 100 TOW ATGMs during ops). Plenty of artillery and LGBs have been used.

Every unit that is deployed in ops area goes through Counter terrorism school prior to deployment.

However, lessons can be learned from allied countries (such as turkey) as they face threats of different nature.

For example, kurds have access to ATGMs and SAMs wheras TTPs had access mainly to RPGs, soviets/russian RRs, 12.7 mm and 14.5 mm MGs and other items such as mortars and other ammunition of russian/eastern origin.

Countering such weapons will result in better survivability of helicopters and tanks which is helpful for PA as it might order T-129s (once we secure financing).

I would just do a Rotation of MBRL , Trucks

• 30 MBRL Trucks come in .... unload / clear , 400 Tanks move up
  • T-129 Does the clean up

Fast and efficient any wana be hero from third party country comes , sorry you are now powder puff

T81-122-1.jpg

Flush and ... Stomp

Last edited:
Pakistan has more experience than Turkey when it comes to fighting terrorism and if Pakistan was in place of turkey they have already taken Afrin.
Pakistan should provide their experiences in Olive Branch operation to help brother country.
Like every battlefield and every enemy is the same, you cant compare Pakistani experince to Turkish ones, its apples and oranges, pkk uses different tactics and doctrine than taliban to start with.

I am not an expert on Afrin operation just providing the News. But if you want to know how it is done by Pakistan Army then I can explain. first send in locals to get info than set up mortars positions and heavy artillery positions. Setup a SLC-2 RADAR and send drone over flights. once all info is gathered tell civilians to move out and hold the line with out firing for 2 to 3 days. then start pounding the hill tops with mortars and shells once high ground is clear send in IED detection units and set up front base after that enter few houses and make way through in houses than open roads and step by step clear the area and then let civilians enter from behind after verifying them. Taking on terrorists is a slow process and the best way is to gain and hold the area and then move forward. don't encircle the terrorists instead push them and make them run back and corner them. that is how you save civilians and get minimum damage.
Ahh mmm, is that what Pakistani military did?
Who lives or dies is never decided , every on goes at their own time. But from Political and Solidarity point of view I expect our Nation to offer 100% help on all front

Also provided the right type of weaponry is used , the loses would be minimized and maximum on Terrorist

Pakistan/Turkey have a strong Technical advantage and if used correctly really do not see why a WW2 style war fare is needed when various newer Weapons are available

Something beautiful like this , is fantastic takes out the Terrorist and their collaborator Leaders in one go

NICE AND CLEAN, drink Turkish Coffee , and let the Rockets , clean up 3-5 km zone
pakistans-anti-drone-technology.jpg

Offer the folks chance to lay down weapon, and give up now if they wish to continue to cause terrorism what Choice would Turkey or Pakistan have

Reluctantly we will have to bring another 5 Rocket trucks and clear out another 5-15 km area
AZadPakistan, have you ever served in the mountains? Do you think Pakistani made A100-E MRLS(based on russian BM30) and al-khalid mbt are useful in mountain warfare?

Pakistan has more experience than Turkey when it comes to fighting terrorism and if Pakistan was in place of turkey they have already taken Afrin.
Pakistan should provide their experiences in Olive Branch operation to help brother country.
I beg to differ.
What’s going in Afrin is not a terrorism but mountain warfare. Turks have been mastering it since 80s while Pakistan since Kargil conflict.
Both countries have experience and Pakistan, if I remember correctly, has one of the best mountain warfare centers in Rattu.
Erdogan purges severely weakened the military. That’s the root of the problem. IMO

İ wish all terorists would be slaughtered just sending artillery rockets. Unfortunately ending this situation is not as easy as it seems.
Even a tactical nuke couldnt resolve:)
İts long range marathon.

It would be a lot easier if they didnt had the time to build defences and tacticaly prepare themselves. With a good planning Jinderes could be possibly stormed in a day if they werent prepared and expecting us.

Unfortunately they arent just handful kurdish rebels.They have international supporters. While one supporthing them, others waiting. Then again and again.
Our strenghts are first:showing steadiness and insistence.
Second: operation behind the border far from our some citizens .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom