What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

North-Syria-control.png

Need a flush out ....Tank columns moving in ....old fashioned Push and flush

g170705b.jpg

640px-Operation_Olive_Branch_%282018%29.png

GettyImages-911382950-870.jpg

Last edited:
It will be a great step if Jinderes is taken hastely without a long siege.

Pakistan Should send 25,000 Troops to Turkey to gain experience in battlefield
Supporting Turkey should be Top Priority

Training is one thing but this would be an ideal chance to give them exposure on how to deal with Terrorist in Massive war and also we need to do same in Afghanistan anyways

Would like to see how few of our MBRL Rockets would perform in real life battle field

pakistans-anti-drone-technology.jpg

Pakistan/Turkey should flush out PKK with Rocket launchers and then move in the Tanks

Any , Terrorist running away should be easily ... eliminatable by K-8
bangladesg-air-force-jl-8-aircraft-k-8.jpg

tai-hucc88rkuscca7-free-bird-armed-missile-rockets-tandem-two-seat-turboprop-aircraft-turkish-aerospace-industries-tai-new-basic-trainer-ground-attack-aircraft-turkish-armed-forces-expo.jpg

FLUSH AND .... BURRY operation

Provided there is visual by Turkish UAV
1363887726391775892.jpg

Missile-test-PHOTO-INP-640x480.jpg

These areas can be cleaned out fiarly painlessless with Abdali, we do also need to confirm the performance of Abdality Missile anyways

An ideal chance for Pakistan to test few of our Armed drones
Pakistan+army+air+force+CH-3+unmanned+combat+aerial+vehicles+%2528UCAV%2529+China+FT-5+AR-1laser+guided+missile+Pakistan+Aeronautical+Complex+%2528PAC%2529+Falco+UAV+NESCom+Burraq+UAV+predator+MQ-1+MQ-9+%25286%2529.jpg

I would be quite happy if 25,000 Troop plus our specialized weapons are depoyed for usage in Afrin's libration with Turkey's help

Last edited:
Pakistan has more experience than Turkey when it comes to fighting terrorism and if Pakistan was in place of turkey they have already taken Afrin.
Pakistan should provide their experiences in Olive Branch operation to help brother country.

Pakistan Should send 25,000 Troops to Turkey to gain experience in battlefield
Supporting Turkey should be Top Priority

Training is one thing but this would be an ideal chance to give them exposure on how to deal with Terrorist in Massive war and also we need to do same in Afghanistan anyways

Would like to see how few of our MBRL Rockets would perform in real life battle field

Pakistan/Turkey should flush out PKK with Rocket launchers and then move in the Tanks

Any , Terrorist running away should be easily ... eliminatable by K-8
bangladesg-air-force-jl-8-aircraft-k-8.jpg

tai-hucc88rkuscca7-free-bird-armed-missile-rockets-tandem-two-seat-turboprop-aircraft-turkish-aerospace-industries-tai-new-basic-trainer-ground-attack-aircraft-turkish-armed-forces-expo.jpg

FLUSH AND .... BURRY operation

Pakistan has more experience than Turkey when it comes to fighting terrorism and if Pakistan was in place of turkey they have already taken Afrin.
Pakistan should provide their experiences in Olive Branch operation to help brother country.

Terrorism is not a "warfare tactic"... neither a "universal" group...

Of course if the Surrender flag is flown by Afrin Terrorist then of course weapons will have to collected and security has to be provided for civilians

The captured Terrorist will have to be moved to safe zone and retrained to give up killing and may be stop Anti Syria / Anti Turkey activites

I personally see 100% Logic sending Pakistani Troops and specialized weapons like MBRL / UAV plus 25,000 Troops to help out Turkey

Of course if the Surrender flag is flown by Afrin Terrorist then of course weapons will have to collected and security has to be provided for civilians

The captured Terrorist will have to be moved to safe zone and retrained to give up killing and may be stop Anti Syria / Anti Turkey activites

I personally see 100% Logic sending Pakistani Troops and specialized weapons like MBRL / UAV plus 25,000 Troops to help out Turkey
Our leadership doesn't have the balls to do this.

I think this has to be done logical sense beyond doubt

• We can even test the Sea to Land missile Target few area wit Dehshat Missile Ship

pak-navy3-1024.jpg

I appreciate the sentiment, however having pakistani soldiers fight and lose their lives in Syria could complicate the political situation. However it would show the world that Turkey isn't acting alone.

I thought about this before, a coalition. May be a good idea.

Who lives or dies is never decided , every on goes at their own time. But from Political and Solidarity point of view I expect our Nation to offer 100% help on all front

Also provided the right type of weaponry is used , the loses would be minimized and maximum on Terrorist

Pakistan/Turkey have a strong Technical advantage and if used correctly really do not see why a WW2 style war fare is needed when various newer Weapons are available

Something beautiful like this , is fantastic takes out the Terrorist and their collaborator Leaders in one go

NICE AND CLEAN, drink Turkish Coffee , and let the Rockets , clean up 3-5 km zone

Offer the folks chance to lay down weapon, and give up now if they wish to continue to cause terrorism what Choice would Turkey or Pakistan have

Reluctantly we will have to bring another 5 Rocket trucks and clear out another 5-15 km area

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom