What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Here something interesting...
Some reports of such begun to appear... of Shia soldiers in Afrin front...

And this one vid of ATGM in afrin is even more interesting...
In this vid you can hear in the background... few ppl speaking Arabic ( first time in Afrin vids) And you can see him saying "Ya Zahra! Ya Zahra!" before hitting target... well... I think you understood my point...

The pilots of downed T129 is instantly died or killed by YPG we do not know we also do not know how our MAK teams take their bodies from this hot point but what I know is our soldiers are really brave
RIP to our fallen soldiers

After Afrin we must go to Manbij. After Manbij we should liberate east of Euprathes.

This is what happens when politicians interfere in military matters: we lost 11 soldiers today. This can’t go on like this. We need to change the strategy and shake hands with Assad. Otherwise we will bleed to death in Syria.

This is what happens when politicians interfere in military matters: we lost 11 soldiers today. This can’t go on like this. We need to change the strategy and shake hands with Assad. Otherwise we will bleed to death in Syria.

Are you suggesting the politician are planning this op? that our military is incompetent? Or that you are an idiot?

You sound like a chpkk troll.

Beyler, yani uyarı vermek istemiyorum şehitlerimiz var, helikopterimiz düşmüş şimdi bu konuda küfürlerle birbirinize hakaretler edip bu konuyu o öyle dedi bu böyşe dedi diye rotasından saptırmanın ne alemi var? Bedbin konuyla ilgili olmayan bir meselede ağır bir ithamda bulunuyorsun, cevap verdiklerinde ağrına gidiyor. Bunlarla uğraştırmayın beni, evlatlarımız elin toprağında şehit oluyor. Millet olarak sımsıkı durmamız gerekmiyor mu? Küçük işlerle uğraşmayalım. Kavga edecekseniz eğer bissürü namussuz şerefsiz var ecnebi Türkiye düşmanı, enerjinizi birbirinize değil onlara karşı kullanın.

Are you suggesting the politician are planning this op? that our military is incompetent? Or that you are an idiot?

You sound like a chpkk troll.

Like who? If Akar yes boy is planning this mission in Afrin god protect my soldiers. That guy was put there not for his qualities. I think I said enough.

Let’s assume you shake hands with Assad. Which reaction and constellations would be formed? What would pkk/ypg do? What would FSA do? What would USA do?

Let’s assume you shake hands with Assad. Which reaction and constellations would be formed? What would pkk/ypg do? What would FSA do? What would USA do?

Assad would move away from Iran and Russia and come closer to Turkey. Russia wants federation in Syria. Only two parties who want unitary Syria is Turkey and Assad’s Syria. When we start joint operations with them a lot of things will move in the right direction. In my opinion it is the only way to clean YPG from that long strip on the Turkish border.

Assad would move away from Iran and Russia and come closer to Turkey. Russia wants federation in Syria. Only two parties who want unitary Syria is Turkey and Assad’s Syria. When we start joint operations with them a lot of things will move in the right direction. In my opinion it is the only way to clean YPG from that long strip on the Turkish border.

You should Assad move away from Iran and Turkey, after they became allies of Assad toghter? Addition, why should Russian wants federation in Syria, after Turkey join Assad+Iran+Russia coalition? What about FSA, what do you want to say to them? Sorry Guys?!

Shut your filthy mouth ! this shitty assad reklam after those ya zahra ya zahra and all other ypg pig videos with assads weapons from iran you should be banned because of your support and spuritual reklam for suchs terrorists someone should do something

You should Assad move away from Iran and Turkey, after they became allies of Assad toghter? Addition, why should Russian wants federation in Syria, after Turkey join Assad+Iran+Russia coalition? What about FSA, what do you want to say to them? Sorry Guys?!

FSA has already lost every city and village. They have nothing to say anymore. And Jarablus is taken by Turkish soldiers. They have nothing to bring to the (negotiation table) anymore. Assad has won. We are past that. At this point we are talking about who is going to rule in north Syria. I would prefer Assad over YPG.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom