What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

He shouldn't have announced it at all. Think of all the family of pilots, just worrying calling their bases of operation - is my child,brother,father,husband the one Erdogan was speaking about on live TV. Was it worth sending message to we know who that is supplying weapons to PKK...

He needs better advisors, or he doesn't listen to his advisors at all...

I think his advisors are good enough. He just occassionally doesnt listens to them.

He acts like a dictator he doesn't listen anyone. but we are still addicted to erdoğan's balls

Son Dakika! TSK: Afrin'de 5 Askerimiz Şehit Oldu

Who said its made in İran?
106mm recoiless guns are produced just in Iran?
Except one of iran ; usa, israel,pakistan and Japan have produced.!

Why did those bastards fire recoiless gun too vertical?
This gun is supposed to direct impact. Most of ammunitions are shaped charge against armour.
By this way , using like rocket artillery, they cant hit any target, they try just terorizing few territory.

Last edited:
wtf why we losing so much soldiers... we gotta do somethin wrong.

Bok sinegi nasil boka geliyorsa sende ayni erdogan yazisini gördugunde her topicte varsin masallah

buna thanks veren herkes bu küfüre ortak ve belli kişiler foruma hakarete ve fanatikliğe gelmişler. bi cok forumdan banlanmış bilindik kişiler. @cabatli_53 bunları atacak mısın yoksa bu forum ideolojik manyaklarla mı dolacak böyle.

kendisi gibi düşünmeyeni forumda tahrik edip attırma güdüsünde olan şerefsizler bunlar

I want blood! Fcken Erdy act! God bless our soilders and RIP to those who have fallen! Terrorists or terrorist supporting American or Russian or Farsi fcks MUST pay!

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to supply Kurds with MANPADs especially not Russia since those weapons can fall into anyone's hands and be used against Russia.

Russia itself is trying to determine the origin of the MANPAD that downed the SU-25 and how terrorists obtained it. The T-129 could have just been hit with small arms fire and lost power, it doesn't have much protection. Russian engineers built the MI-24, MI-28 and SU-25 with thick armor just for this reason.

In many wars those aircraft returned safely after being hit with MANPADs or heavy machine gun fire.

buna thanks veren herkes bu küfüre ortak ve belli kişiler foruma hakarete ve fanatikliğe gelmişler. bi cok forumdan banlanmış bilindik kişiler. @cabatli_53 bunları atacak mısın yoksa bu forum ideolojik manyaklarla mı dolacak böyle.

kendisi gibi düşünmeyeni forumda tahrik edip attırma güdüsünde olan şerefsizler bunlar

Profil duvarim:

7TsviDI1QcmlSE9WLVBxBg.png

nWd7NsmUTAmjzpj-5Z0txg.png

@cabatli_53

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to supply Kurds with MANPADs especially not Russia since those weapons can fall into anyone's hands and be used against Russia.

Russia itself is trying to determine the origin of the MANPAD that downed the SU-25 and how terrorists obtained it. The T-129 could have just been hit with small arms fire and lost power, it doesn't have much protection. Russian engineers built the MI-24, MI-28 and SU-25 with thick armor just for this reason.

In many wars those aircraft returned safely after being hit with MANPADs or heavy machine gun fire.

you right RU is not stupid to GIVE THEM directly... But RU did supply ASSad and co...with Iglas... and they later on supplied YPG/PKK...
So come this Q... Do RU really unaware of such things? could be... but let's be honest with each other... It' s not the first time that RU supplied arms to ASSad/Iran /Militia that ended up in YPG/PKK in this conflict...
Remember...few days ago...about this convoy stopped in transit...with dozens of RU made ATGMs...

I'm not saying RU did it...but she surely not doing the full job of stopping it either...

YOu can also...say Why RU should be against TR...well... remember the Convoy coming from Manbij to Afrin..;that got access via Aleppo corridor... (who is under RU/ASSad/Iran control)...

I understand that RU can't control all the militias...since Iran and RU got different views and agendas in this conflict... but yet...RU is seen as a guarantor of his words...
So..;more those under RU...keep playing alone..;more RU position will be weakened...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom