What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Open a map. They are no way we can avoide HTS's territoy...and timing too is important, to stop SAA before the negociation in Sotchi.
Frankly FSA is only little better than HTS, so we manage to use then why no ? Let them be the canon fodder to minimze Turkish's soldier lost.

Logically they are not so different yes, but HTS is internally mimlendi. If ISIS and FSA is not considered same, neither does FSA and HTS. And I looked at the map, avoiding HTS territory seems pretty possible. They just had so go southeast from Dar at Izza which is already under our control.

What the hell are we doing in Al Eis? What the hell are we trying to do with passing through HTS territory when they are internationally recognized as junior isis?
Why is it a bad thing for us to cooperate with terrorrists, when every other country is actively doing the same thing for their own national interests all around the world??

I have never understood this snowflake logic. Our country will not become isis just because we cooperate with isis-like organizations. Proof? Look at USA, Europe and Canada. They didnt become isis just because they created and supported isis and isis-like terrorist organizations. The only countries that supported isis and that are actually isis themselves are KSA and Qatar, but they were isis even before isis has been created. So yes, these all outright prove the fact that having cooperation with isis-like terrorists doesnt make the countries turn into isis.

The only way we can fight against imperialism is us also becoming imperialists ourselves. That is the rule of the game in this world like it has always been all along.

And about terrorists supposedly being 'bad'. The words terrorism, terrorist and terrorist organizion dont fundamentally have bad meanings. Dont believe me? Look into a dictionary!

They are, aftarall, words. And words have DEFINITIONS that DEFINE those words.

So when you look at the definition of the word terrorism, you will see that it is essentially trying to achieve political goals with brute force. And yes, that is NOT fundemantally bad.

As someone who doesnt believe in any religion, I have the ability to be able to see through matters like good, bad, right, wrong etc crystal clear. Because I dont have a dictating ideology telling me what is good or bad or what is right or wrong.

They are subjective matters, not objective. While something can be bad for you, it can be good for someone else.

So yes, there are also terrorist organizations that are good from the point of view of our republic, while they may be bad for the host countries.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
The order and law in the world is what the terrorism tries to destroy. In the ''order'' created by another terrorist organisation The PKK/YPG below, who is the civilian and terrorist by the law?

The terrorism is using civilian privileged rights to fool the civilians around the world. Here is some pictures of PKK-affiliated USA ally YPG/SDF in Syria:

Women...

Kids...

Another picture taken today in Aleppo... a group of child ''soldiers'' of PKK-affiliated USA ally YPG/SDF terrorists:

Last edited:
''
PKK supporters vandalize two mosques in Germany
resized_9cdd0-6761bf25mosque.jpg

In the small northwestern town of Minden, the assailants hurled stones and bottles filled with paint at the Green Mosque, which is run by DITIB, a moderate Muslim organization founded by Turkish migrants.

The name of PKK’s Syrian offshoot “PYD” and slogans such as “Afrin” and “Revenge” were written on the walls of the mosque.

In the eastern German city of Leipzig, sympathizers of the PYD/PKK terror organization attacked Eyup Sultan Mosque, smashed the windows and spray-painted the names of PKK and YPG, armed wing of the PYD.

''
The source: https://www.yenisafak.com/en/world/pkk-supporters-vandalize-two-mosques-in-germany-3003111

''
PYD/PKK supporters attack mosque in Netherlands
thumbs_b_c_168937d39410e918028bb4f747c20a77.jpg

The windows of the Geylani Mosque, which is run by the Geylani Foundation, were broken and the walls were vandalized with slogans related to the terrorist organization.

Speaking to Anadolu Agency, Ali Dede Tas, head of the Geylani Foundation, condemned the attack, adding that it was likely related to Turkey’s current military operation in northwest Syria.
''
The source: http://aa.com.tr/en/europe/pyd-pkk-supporters-attack-mosque-in-netherlands/1039993

Another mosque hit in Kilis/Turkey.

Terror supporters of USA ally PKK/YPG(SDF) terrorists keep attacking holly places.

A mosque in Bordeaux/France was targeted.

It looks like one of our transports was hit in an IED attack. The source says it was from the SAA, but apparently it was an HTS roadside bomb. Although I dont know why they would think its a good idea to attack us, while were protecting them from the SAA.

not HTS... mostly Pro-Assad sleeper cells... not the first time that bombs targets Rebels... inside their territories... (and this time Turkey)
Even YPG were able to target Rebels inside their territories in the past with car bombs or garbgae bomb on the side road...

IF it's an IED...

Last edited:
Mete Yarar said there were lots of 'insidious' elements within Idlib province that would likely play their hand in messing with Turkish Forces. Just know that HTS militants were killed in the roadside bomb.

Şiiitttt... sakın...
Şu ana kadar öldürülen sivil yok...
Afrin merkezde bol tünel, mayın, Atgm, Eski paralı asker snifer.... var..
Şehrin kapılarına Türk ordusu OSO dayandığında şehirde işaret bekleyen Arap Türkmen... harekete geçecek...
JANDARMA ÖZEL HAREKAT... Tık tık heval biz geldik....

Well... I doubt that is YPG for this one... it's like a way to not escalate things with ASSad sides or others related...
It's not YPG that give trouble to TSK convoy yesterday , when it was heading to AL EIs... But RU/ASSad side...
Report say that this TSK convoy is heading back to Turkey... IF it's the case... then putting the blame on YPG/PKK will push their propaganda outlets to be happy...

Back
Top Bottom