What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Russian Ministry of Defense map of de-conflicting zones
C_EkBEAW0AMyHki.jpg

They are digging their own grave. Lets see how the US is gonna explain this. More and more of their lies are being unfolded everyday. First it was "we aren't gonna use any kurds in raqqa" then it was "the main part will be arabs from the sdf" then it was "the kurds will fight in raqqa but will leave and the regime will take over" now we have "the kurds are gonna incoperate a city that has no kurds into its dream land".

Deiz is under Assad control, is the US gonna declare war against Syria, Iran and Russia? HTS and Ahrar are strong in Idlib and have the support of the locals. Is the US gonna bomb the FSA now for their pets? If not idlib is gonna be a graveyard for them. The local arab tribes in Raqqa won't let themselves be opressed by kurds and not let themselves be policed by them----> Bloodbath for the ypg. If ypg thinks they can start a war against Assad they have lost their little animal minds. Assad would put every single kurd in syria down for it. Neither would the rebels take it and with Turkish logistic support it would be a genocide.

Last edited:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/06/syria-kurds-raqqa-mediterranen?CMP=share_btn_tw
What do you guys think? It is very disturbing if the US helps pkk terrorist to access the Mediterranean.
What good would being a NATO-member do if the US is Actively working against their ally.

I really hope turkey have some secret sublaunchable with nuke-wareheads.

all though they haven't done it yet, it would not surprise me if the did.

A state with access to the Mediterranean? That's mere dream for Kurds.

The Demographics in Syria are not the same as in lraq so it's nearly impossible for them and on top of that if they keep occupying non-Kurdish parts, they will only draw more hatred onto themselves.

None of this would've happened if we had a decent foreign policy but with our current government the impossible may become possible.

if Kurds and YPG are threat for you, attack them and finish them (Although there is doubt about your power to do that)
If not and you trust Americans, please stop nagging about Kurds

Whatever outcome of this problem will also effect Iran remember that.

if Kurds and YPG are threat for you, attack them and finish them (Although there is doubt about your power to do that)
If not and you trust Americans, please stop nagging about Kurds

Can't trust a country that arms and supports your enemy and then without shame will call you their ally. We can attack them (YPG) and finish them, just a matter of time.

Can't trust a country that arms and supports your enemy and then without shame will call you their ally. We can attack them (YPG) and finish them, just a matter of time.
you just like MR talking without any action even now is late for you to act and you postpone your attack to future.
what you expect to happen in future, situation is going to be worst and worst for you by time.

Whatever outcome of this problem will also effect Iran remember that.
That does not effect Iran for sure, and to be honest I have sympathy toward Kurds for their war against Arabs.

That does not effect Iran for sure, and to be honest I have sympathy toward Kurds for their war against Arabs.
Well lets say they get successful in their attempt to realize their dream of ''rojava''. With autonomy from Irak, Syria and Turkey with Americas help what makes you think Iran will be left alone?.

Pkk pjak or what ever they call themselves are pawns of this game that the west i playing against Turkey and the middle east.

you just like MR talking without any action even now is late for you to act and you postpone your attack to future.
what you expect to happen in future, situation is going to be worst and worst for you by time.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I agree that we should attack before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom