What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Russian Troops deployed in Afrin.
Sizce bundan sonra durum nasil olur? Su an biraz sakin gozukuyor.

regarding current situation with Russia, USA and the Rats I think alot of backroom deals are being made.

I have a feeling that the Russians will side with Turkey over the US in this issue considering that the Americans recently angered them by launching the cruise missile strike a month ago.

regarding current situation with Russia, USA and the Rats I think alot of backroom deals are being made.

I have a feeling that the Russians will side with Turkey over the US in this issue considering that the Americans recently angered them by launching the cruise missile strike a month ago.

But Russians are deploying troops to prevent us from hitting terrorists.

Russia wont side with Turkey, if anything it will use the opportunity.

Russia wont side with Turkey, if anything it will use the opportunity.

This government did not consider MBDA or other French companies for Armenian genocide BS for many tenders, but when it comes to a country that is openly supporting our opponents we just buy their shit and infuse billions in their economy.

the amount of commie kurds crying on Twitter calling us fascist racist all kind of stuff is precious. hahahah:yahoo:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom