What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Someone ban this Terrorist Scum forever, he is always making Terrorist propaganda. Or at least make me a moderator for a hour to clear section from Terrorist scums.
If you plug your ears so you don't know what people are saying then how do you expect to respond and improve their attitude towards you?

Yeeeeah unless the longer we wait the stronger they get which will only make things harder for us. I think our govt. is just waiting for the meeting on May 16th, we'll see how things play out after that.

Nothing will happen. If Erdogan wants to send a message he would let the Air Force bomb the shit out of the ypg for the next week until his meeting and tell trump to his fat face that he will burn northern syria if the US doesn't stop its support and to show that he means it he should let the army storm Tel Abyad and kill a couple hundreds of these over the next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care Terrorist scums' attitude towards Human Beings. Your Pan-Kurdists ideals may be hurted doesnt give you right to insult our Nation with your BullShit.

You are always getting banned to Insult Turkish Nation with BullShit, your only tools are insults and black propaganda to defend Pan-Kurdist NAZI scums.

That is why People hate you, that is why users disgust from you. You are acting like Terrorist Organisation's spokesman, and still you are suprising when Human Beings react your retarded Terrorist Propaganda against the Republic of Turkey.

I don't care Terrorist scums' attitude towards Human Beings. Your Pan-Kurdists ideals may be hurted doesnt give you right to insult our Nation with your BullShit. You are always getting banned -
I'm bringing to your attention what people are saying. Why would you want to shoot the messenger?

The Turks shared a video of where Pan-Kurdist Fascist Terrorists have been bombed in Syria, then you quoted it and wrote "Turkey's Human Crimes in Syria"

Who the f@ck do you think you are that can insult us in our own section? You are not only making PKK propaganda, but insulting our Country just because we flatten your Pan-Kurdist Racist terrorist friends in Syria.

PS: Mods, how this guy is still able to write things? Really?

So what are we talking about, what kind of weapons are they going to deliver.

semi heavy - Javelin, Stinger, armored IFVs, mortars, M4 carbine, Gatling's, 40 mm grenade launchers, Sniper anti material rifles. 105 mm to be towed by IFVs. That's what HT Tv US correspondent implied to his sources in the States.

semi heavy - Javelin, Stinger, armored IFVs, mortars, M4 carbine, Gatling's, 40 mm grenade launchers, Sniper anti material rifles. 105 mm to be towed by IFVs. That's what HT Tv US correspondent implied to his sources in the States.

Source (link) pls?

Just now Bora Bayraktar in HT TV. Except howitzers he confirmed the list. Yesterday the source of HT TV listed also light howitzers.

Unfortunately the US is creating place and space for PYD,,this is typical American/British policy.

Tr would like to start purge operation.

Fallen Diplomacy Policy Table.

Creating Reqular Army.
Doesn't matter the Weapon Varieties.

Back
Top Bottom