What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Some FSA units that participated in our ops are fighting in Hama as well...

Did not read your discussion but main issue I see with Russia is their handling of ''contractors'' to deal with nasty stuff and to limit bad pr back at home.
Some FSA units that participated in our ops are fighting in Hama as well...

Did not read your discussion but main issue I see with Russia is their handling of ''contractors'' to deal with nasty stuff and to limit bad pr back at home.

Russian special forces are used extensively in Syria. They are one of the reasons Aleppo fell, they helped take Palmyra twice, there is a lot of footage of them and a lot of photos of them all over Syria.

IMG_3124.JPG
IMG_3125.PNG
IMG_3126.JPG

IMG_3127.JPG

IMG_3131.JPG

IMG_3128.JPG

IMG_3130.JPG

IMG_3129.JPG

There is a 40 page thread with pictures in the Russian section. For anyone that doesn't think Russia does not fight on the ground in Syria or in limited numbers or they don't fight in major battles. I recommend you look at the thread.

Russian special forces are used extensively in Syria. They are one of the reasons Aleppo fell, they helped take Palmyra twice, there is a lot of footage of them and a lot of photos of them all over Syria.

View attachment 386228 View attachment 386229 View attachment 386230
View attachment 386233
View attachment 386237
View attachment 386234
View attachment 386236
View attachment 386235

There is a 40 page thread with pictures in the Russian section. For anyone that doesn't think Russia does not fight on the ground in Syria or in limited numbers or they don't fight in major battles. I recommend you look at the thread.

I wanna ask you something, people on the internet claim: some western; mainly ex-US military personel joined Russian military, because their knowlage of Russian language Israelies too. Is there any truth about that? I couldnt confirm it myself. They are saying for this particular reason ground operations of the Russian Military in Syria effected (negatively? - positively?).

July 15 there was many religious zealots in Turkish army and really it wasnt good at all. So do Russia have a similar problem? Because news outlets says Russia banned many organizations including Christian ones, for example Jehovas Witnesses. They were complaining about why muslims isnt banned in Russia, which is kind a funny for me.

Russia betrayed us by protecting YPG

I am not sure what is going on behind closed doors. Turkey can opt to go from Hatay to Afrin and via Kobane to Manbij.
Last word is not said. We could do this just now but are waiting referandum results. Up to that result Syrian Opposition will do a better job then ever before.

I am not sure what is going on behind closed doors. Turkey can opt to go from Hatay to Afrin and via Kobane to Manbij.
Last word is not said. We could do this just now but are waiting referandum results. Up to that result Syrian Opposition will do a better job then ever before.

For this instance it didnt work for us, timing couldnt be worse, rebels forced him to reinforce other parts of Syria, US and YPG doing the Rakka OP on their own, they even prevented the way to abroach Rakka for Esad by airdrop to south of Tabga Dam. Thus without been able to see this happen, Esad give Rakka to seperatist, he should have consider cooperation with Turkey as a last resort. Now he can shove whatever left of Syria up to his *** as painstakingly as possible.

Brother that was a Hollywood Show to threaten Türkiye, nothing else. Let's wait a bit and see.
If we use at least 3 divisons and show harsh decision we can manage all in a week.

I wish i would have your optimism.

Because we dont like to work with Terrorists. If we do the same as those countries, then there will be no difference between them and us. We should keep our honour.

Honor? The last thing you will find on a battlefield. Maybe thousand years ago their was. Maybe.

Mossad's projectional map

suriye(3).jpg

Plan was correct US and Isreal-EU' plan,to make TR Butter Zone.

That's way EU and US gave promise and signed Agreements with TR."All agreement signed up before July 16,the Coup.

1)The Coup perfectly failed.
2)Euphrates Shield Started

If the 16 July coup wasn't failed,achieved itself.EU and USA Agreements won't existing on TR.

So Above Plan is rubbis,none existing anymore. Thats way Tr having hard-time nowadays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom