What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Wtf are you talk about? We are not zimbabwe, or any other terrost grup in syria. We are fuking country which has army and government. The side who attacked us is not a country, it is a fuking terror organisation. You do NOT ratellate terrorists, you fight them until they removed.

Nah wtf are you talking about. Don't act like YPG is just a bum terrorist organization, the US has their back and they showed this in Manbij and we see this with the Russians in Afrin. It's retaliation nonetheless, of course I want our government to crush them as much as you do but it's not that easy given the current situation in Syria.

Nah wtf are you talking about. Don't act like YPG is just a bum terrorist organization

Who the f@ck cares? They KILLED our SOLDIER! It could even be an act of WAR if Afrin was not even a Terrorist occupated land, but a Recognised Country which offically has US Bases on itself, but it's even more pathetic that they dont have any US bases on itself, they are not an recognised country, but a Terror Organisation who killed our soldiers and gave us legimate Casus Belli.

the US has their back and they showed this in Manbij

Who the f@ck cares about US or Manbij? Afrin is right there! Half of Afrin's borders surrounded by our troops, waiting for one fuking order to smash down PKK scum. You are acting ridiculous, have some honor and stop trying legalise Government's honorless policy towards PKK's massacre on our soldier.

Who the f@ck cares? They KILLED our SOLDIER! It could even be an act of WAR if Afrin was not even a Terrorist occupated land, but a Recognised Country which offically has US Bases on itself, but it's even more pathetic that they dont have any US bases on itself, they are not an recognised country, but a Terror Organisation who killed our soldiers and gave us legimate Casus Belli.

Who the f@ck cares about US or Manbij? Afrin is right there! Half of Afrin's borders surrounded by our troops, waiting for one fuking order to smash down PKK scum. You are acting ridiculous, have some honor and stop trying legalise Government's honorless policy towards PKK's massacre on our soldier.

@OguzSenturk Please calm down.
Do you know what we are doing there ?
" Kac kelle aldigimizi " ?
I would publish PICS if I wouldn't be banned for publishing bloody pictures.
Here are many false flaggers around- ...................
Allaha emanet ol !

Nah wtf are you talking about. Don't act like YPG is just a bum terrorist organization, the US has their back and they showed this in Manbij and we see this with the Russians in Afrin. It's retaliation nonetheless, of course I want our government to crush them as much as you do but it's not that easy given the current situation in Syria.
The government allowed them to get strong and even supported them by treating their wounded. The government also was supporting them at the beggining, fish brain Davutoğlu and erdoğans foreign policies brought us here. So much for stratejik derinlik.

Watch what just happened in London.
Coward sniper actions and others against Türkiye will be revenged with all methods soon globally. Wait after 16 April

Eye for eye tooth for tooth.
Write down this words.

The terror attack is not related to Turkey and has nothing to do with it.

Big offensives happening now in Hama, Damascus, Qalamoun, and Ahrar hasn't even launched its forces yet, which are amassing in Western Aleppo and Latakia. It looks like a certain country is unhappy and is letting its dogs off the leash ;) Tiger forces are being sent back to defend Hama.

Which "certain country" is unhappy with what?

For some perspective:

Russia underplayed losses in recapture of Syria's Palmyra

GELENDZHIK, Russia (Reuters) - Russia's force in Syria has suffered losses since late January more than three times higher than the official toll, according to evidence gathered by Reuters, a tally that shows the fight in Syria is tougher and more costly than the Kremlin has disclosed.

Eighteen Russian citizens fighting alongside Moscow's allies, the Syrian government forces, have been killed since Jan. 29 -- a period that coincided with intense fighting to recapture the city of Palmyra from the Islamic State group.

The Russian defense ministry has publicly reported only five servicemen's deaths in Syria over the same period, and its officials' statements have not mentioned any large-scale Russian ground operations in the fight for Palmyra.

(continues)

The government allowed them to get strong and even supported them by treating their wounded. The government also was supporting them at the beggining, fish brain Davutoğlu and erdoğans foreign policies brought us here. So much for stratejik derinlik.

I agree with you that they made mistakes, I'm not defending wrong actions. We fired back with Artillery and who knows how much casualties YPG suffered. Let's wait and see what the govt. next move is after this attack from Afrin, time will tell.

I agree with you that they made mistakes, I'm not defending wrong actions. We fired back with Artillery and who knows how much casualties YPG suffered. Let's wait and see what the govt. next move is after this attack from Afrin, time will tell.

Unfortunately Turket has been trapped North Syria...The US and Ru doesn't fight with ISIS...Turkish Army busy with the ISIS same time you guys motive eachother here.
PYD is growing up,getting place and space every single day.

Needs right treatment ,you can't change things at North Syria,unless Suleyman Sah moved orginal place and Kobani didn't purge up from Pyd units.Otherwise Pyd will get more supportive from EU.

I don't wanna bring here politic conversations however the result of Davutoglu did have different agenda sound like strange to me,someones hidden somethings..

Some countries explain there support of pkk/ypg with fighting against isis. As we know taliban and al quida are also fighting isis. So my wondering about Turks, that they don't start to arm Al Quida or Taliban with explain of fighting ISIS.

So what's everyone's thoughts on OP's current situation? It's very slow right now basically at a halt. Personally idk if it will continue?

Back
Top Bottom