What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Deal!

What means "make the job"?

We don't want to be confronted with allied Forces, but Russia presses forward and will press YPG / PKK out from Manbij.
There is for sure a deal. Also in Afrin we will take control together with Russia.
Sometimes a trustable neighbour is much worth effective as some untrustable so called ally.
That's new Turkish Policy.
FORGET DAVIDSson (Davutoglu) - deep strategy- he will pay sometime somewhere .

We don't want to be confronted with allied Forces, but Russia presses forward and will press YPG / PKK out from Manbij.
There is for sure a deal. Also in Afrin we will take control together with Russia.
Sometimes a trustable neighbour is much worth effective as some untrustable so called ally.
That's new Turkish Policy.
FORGET DAVIDSson (Davutoglu) - deep strategy- he will pay sometime somewhere .
Not gonna happen. Forget about it.

I'm watching with my corn... After 10-15 year, Turkey will be 3-4 main country and a lot of state's. That's reason, puppet's want to make state system- presidential system. And what is the best ? close to all of AKP deputies kurdish ethnics. But for best smart eu and western people+media , they are anti kurdish and nationalist turks(?) oh dude's poor western people... They are so ignorant we are in 2017 !
English please

Israel is threatening to destroy syria air defense system. Wow i wish we could borrow some of their balls. those guys are brave, and we should learn from them. on how to deal with YPG pkk. They are taking iranian militias one by one, with out sweating. we could do the same with YPG pkk,

Israel is threatening to destroy syria air defense system. Wow i wish we could borrow some of their balls. those guys are brave, and we should learn from them. on how to deal with YPG pkk. They are taking iranian militias one by one, with out sweating. we could do the same with YPG pkk,

All they're doing is making threats and once in a few weeks doing one airstrike on Iranian militia. If Israel destroys Syria's AA, they will go to war with Russia, so don't fool yourself. Compare that to Turkey, who does airstrikes and artillery strikes in Syria every day, has troops on Syrian soil, and is capturing Syrian ground, but somehow Israel has more "balls" because they made some idle threats. You hate your own country and have delusions about how great and powerful other countries are. You have mental problems.

They have nukes as simple as that .

You forget Israel is behind everything, and the big bad USA that has their back. So it's normal for them to make threats like this.

Also calling a country like Israel "brave" is a joke. They're brave when it comings to shooting at civilians with rockets, airstrikes, tanks. And those civilians only have rocks to retaliate.

You forget Israel is behind everything, and the big bad USA that has their back. So it's normal for them to make threats like this.

Also calling a country like Israel "brave" is a joke. They're brave when it comings to shooting at civilians with rockets, airstrikes, tanks. And those civilians only have rocks to retaliate.

You are right but Turkey couldn't create alternative plans..Davutoglu' plans weren't against British system or Davutoglu couldn't understand the big proxy..There is big disastrous about PYD and EU free visa agreement for Turks.I believe Davutoglu had different agenda with Germany,now crashing.

YPG in Afrin region attacked Turkish soldiers, one Turkish soldier lost his life in Hatay. Rest in Peace.

If there was one honorable and strong government in Turkey, Afrin would be burning right now. So sad.

Back
Top Bottom