What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Does everyone see now? Gevur is always against us. Doesn't matter if it is Russia or USA or Germans in WW1 who celebrated when the allies captured Jerusalem. Let us not be so naive.
You are the one being naive if you think they are doing all these because "they are gevur".

Every country on earth is all alone and will do everything within their capabilities to get other countries under their own influence/control.

This has absolutely nothing to do with religion, or culture, or race, or ethnicity, or linguistics.

It is all about more power. It is nothing but realpolitik.

You are the one being naive if you think they are doing all these because "they are gevur".

Every country on earth is all alone and will do everything within their capabilities to get other countries under their own influence/control.

This has absolutely nothing to do with religion, or culture, or race, or ethnicity, or linguistics.

It is all about more power. It is nothing but realpolitik.

it is off topic but blood, language, religion make people more close, even sometimes goverments but of course first everycountry care about their interests then other values.

Let's say they even give all territories west of the Euphrates to Assad, then what? We still have the threat, they operated out of Assad Syria for years and now they can continue to do so.

Let's say they even give all territories west of the Euphrates to Assad, then what? We still have the threat, they operated out of Assad Syria for years and now they can continue to do so.
I just read that Yildirim did some agreement with russia on not attacking Syrian gov territories.

I am sure that agreement includes absolute closure of all Syrian territories to PKK entities, otherwise our gov wouldn't agree to it.

Agreements... The paper they are written on have less value than the toilet paper you use in the bathroom.

Agreements... The paper they are written on have less value than the toilet paper you use in the bathroom.
That is not how it works. And it is Russia we are dealing with, not Assad. Assads opinions in this matter don't mean anything.

Russians on the other hand will honor their agreements with us and other countries/entities and make sure SAA acts accordingly.

They also have this "devlet geleneği".

Ok i am not surprised ...if they are trying to be smart .Turkey should put new deal minbij or cobani...if they are trying to secure minbij from TSK...TSK should attack now cobani instead of minbij ;)

As much as I hate to say it, smart move.

This shouldn't be misunderstood though, they can't stop Turkish advancement, only make it a bit difficult. Our next objective should be to reach an agreement with Russia to capture Manbij, and if that is not possible we should go to Kobane-Tal Abyad - Hasakah line.

^this

That is not how it works. And it is Russia we are dealing with, not Assad. Assads opinions in this matter don't mean anything.

Russians on the other hand will honor their agreements with us and other countries/entities and make sure SAA acts accordingly.

They also have this "devlet geleneği".

Blessed are the believers... Go ask the Ukrainians or Georgians about their agreements with Russia and how they worked out in the end.

Does AKP have the balls to go all-in? With referendum coming?
I think we should declare martial law in SE on the basis of terrorism and not allow them to participate in the referendum.

It would also provide a wider range of political space for Erdogan about PKK presence in Syria and then they can just go in fully while ignoring the referendum.

Back
Top Bottom