What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

How can we,Erdogan cant go against Putin?

They will hand the whole of Manbij to Assad(Putin),so that we cant touch them.
Just wait for it.

As long as they keep manbji we can attack from the east and north. And if they hand it over to assad we still won. Over mission is to crush them and their dream and we are achieving it either way.

Also lets wait until their is official prove. The same account posted assad would let them through to aleppo and afrin which was answered with russian planes and the post was deleted.

They will hand the whole of Manbij to Assad(Putin),so that we cant touch them.
Just wait for it.
That is OK, we have a looong border with them. We can focus on destroying and occupying Afrin in the meantime and once it is done, we can go down to that famous Kobane and start occupying PKK territories from there on.

Time is on our side.

As long as they keep manbji we can attack from the east and north. And if they hand it over to assad we still won. Over mission is to crush them and their dream and we are achieving it either way.
You think they wont make a deal with Assad to get it back when the war is over and we left?
Im sure that the Americans came up with the idea.

That is OK, we have a looong border with them. We can focus on destroying and occupying Afrin in the meantime and once it is done, we can go down to that famous Kobane and start occupying PKK territories from there on.

Time is on our side.
Time yes but the will and the power(Putin/US)to do it,i dont know.

You think they wont make a deal with Assad to get it back when the war is over and we left?
Im sure that the Americans came up with the idea.

Did you even read my whole post?! Even if they give assad manbji we win. Our mission isn't to annex land but to destroy their dream which happens either way. This way we don't loose any menpower and can besiege tal rifaat.

Who cares whose idea it was? The whole reason the ypg exists is to create rojava which crumbles every single day more and more. How long till they start attacking each other because some realise they have become the americans toys? They only do americas bidding as america promised them their cantons which they are not getting anymore.

Assad and Russia will destroy them if they dare to try take these areas back after the war is over. We win again!

And we are gifted greate pr material against them.

Last edited:
Did you even read my whole post?! Even if they give assad manbji we win. Our mission isn't to annex land but to destroy their dream which happens either way. This way we don't loose any menpower and can besiege tal rifaat.
Did you read my post?
We need territory to send the Syrians back,create a safe zone for at least a million.
The territory we have is never enough,even with the Afrin ''canton'',we need Manbij,at least.
The dream of deals with Assad to take the refugees back is a fantasy.
We can only make a deal if and when we have enough territory in Syria.
And forget about the Kurds accepting a united Syria,they will get independence with the help of the US.

Don't trust Russia, they are trying to do us in.

I think on paper it will belong to Assad but on the ground YPG will still be there. They both work together.
Thats what people dont want to see,they think Assad will go against the YPG but he cant and wont because of the US.

IMG_5711.JPG

We just have to do it, we can't just let people draw lines on a map.

I wonder how far Russia will go to enforce this?
If Russia allows the YPG/PYD to open an office in Russia(Moskow),how far do you think it will go?
Think Putin Trump.
Bro,you act like we have a own will or something,without permission from Russia and or the US,we cant do sh!t,lets be realistic.

Back
Top Bottom