What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Turkey should take Levant. They would be doing service to Islam, human rights, and justice for the people being killed. Tayyip Erdogan is no fool. The separatist commie Kurds will also be taken to court for their brutal behavior. As a Pakistani, I support Turkey in controlling the Middle East. Middle Eastern people have no brains. Without interference, they will continue killing each other. I have met so many Turkish-Kurds in the US that think this movement by the Kurds is ridiculous. When I say Ottoman revival, I don't mean war or battles, but the justice of the Ottomans. They were far more wise than current regimes, and I think they can become productive societies with Turkish supervision.

I'm sure Pakistan also needs Turkish ottoman rule more than anybody :D

CqpjpsdWgAAbw86.jpg

CqpjrAIXYAY0UYi.jpg

and in Jordan as well I believe.

Jordan?? How is that? :undecided:
Jordan is already one of our main ally in the region, hosts british military personnel and it's a stable secular country.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/55...nt-help-Jordan-fight-Islamic-State-Syria-Iraq

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/r...itary-operations-against-al-shabab-1322093760

Yes, Jordan is close ally to the UK

I heard British special forces are active in Jordan.
The Jordanian King is half British. Where do you think he finds th courage to accuse of being Isis supporters behind closed door meetings with his handlers. Jordan, like Cyprus, is just a giant base for those with money and influence.

You Kaafirs should beware. Ottoman rule is fine with us as long as we take revenge on you colonialists. :D

We will Just let the Turks Ottoman do the hard work and take over Pakistan and the region, then just like the good old days we will come and take over the region from them . Win-Win. :chilli::P

mike2000 is back

8ef7207062c8aabf015a0f4e926ca698.jpg

I believe those are Jordanians vehicles called Nemer, British are using them in Syria
I think they are stationed in Jordan.

The Jordanian King is half British. Where do you think he finds th courage to accuse of being Isis supporters behind closed door meetings with his handlers. Jordan, like Cyprus, is just a giant base for those with money and influence.

I know. my grandmother is Jordanian.

We will Just let the Turks Ottoman do the hard work and take over Pakistan and the region, then just like the good old days we will come and take over the region from them . Win-Win. :chilli::P

Take over what? We Pakistanis already rule your shitty Island. You muppets call it what, Englistan? :lol:

Take over what? We Pakistanis already rule your shitty Island. You muppets call it what, Englistan? :lol:
More like our gentlemanliness allows us to take pity on your people fleeing instability and poverty for refuge here. If we were to refuse, you will be the first to call us anti Islam and racist. :partay:

Back
Top Bottom