What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

noticed any thing unfamiliar?

1*M8vyXg4go8hns-zg3JB98w.jpeg

-----

- Germany in talks with Turkey to allow lawmakers to visit air base

Germany is in discussions with Turkey to ensure that the German military can keep flying reconnaissance missions from Incirlik Air Base in support of a U.S.-led fight against Islamic State, Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Thursday.

They are trying to cut off FSA. If you look at the map. Turkey has to take Al Bab to block SDF/YPG to connect with afrin.

They are trying to cut off FSA. If you look at the map. Turkey has to take Al Bab to block SDF/YPG to connect with afrin.

exactly ! and thats not gonna happen russian commander in chief is comming to turkey also russians and americans aree metting tomorrow also they are gonna stop us

I also read that 3 members of EU comission are going to come to turkey next week.

The US says it is going to target Russian or Syrian jets if the US coalition is threatened by these jets.

Lol never knew that.

Take over what? We Pakistanis already rule your shitty Island. You muppets call it what, Englistan? :lol:

Lol what are you on about??
If the island was shitty, your people wont be dying in the sea or smuggle rings just to come here. We are gentlemen, reason we take pity on those running away from abject poverty, Islamic extremism, repressions, instability etc. :D;)

No. Towns are empty. IS complately fled to Al-Bab. YPG just walk and occupy.

At this moment it looks like we are helping YPG.

This is disturbing. I hope Ankara doesn't back down, or they can forget about the next elections

I won't be that suprised if we pull out and say the YPG is now east of Euphrates and SDF is now west.

Back
Top Bottom