What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

- PYD forces retreated to the east of the Euphrates/ other sources says they still present.

Sultan Murad brigade in action

do some of them have bulletproof vests or are they just tactical vests?

- Russia and the U.S will meet in Geneva tomorrow to discuses the Syrian situation.

Meanwhile Pkk attacked the convoy of CHP in Artvin province and Kemal Kilictaroglu (leader of the political party) was in the convoy.

He is alright but 1 martyred and 2 wounded soldiers we have.

Meanwhile Pkk attacked the convoy of CHP in Artvin province and Kemal Kilictaroglu (leader of the political party) was in the convoy.

He is alright but 1 martyred and 2 wounded soldiers we have.

n_103217_1.jpg

FETO/PKK Ergun Babahan threatens Kilicdaroglu because of his closeness to the President following the coup attempt.
Does it surprise anyone anymore how deep the terrorist network goes.

its strange of them attacking Kurds (main opposition party).

do some of them have bulletproof vests or are they just tactical vests?

I'm not sure brother, but they seem to have decent equipments.

Fareeq/ Zaka'i Kaskali (hope I spelt his name right) in Jarabuls with FSA members.

Cqs-oGuWIAAH9GY.jpg

Cqs-nv1WcAQqiBG.jpg

History.

Turkey should assist these moderate Islamists in every possible way because they are the most effective foot soldiers against Daesh terrorism. They actually represent the oppressed people of Syria. They are the only hope for democracy in Syria.

its strange of them attacking Kurds (main opposition party).

Dude pkk attacks to Kurds since the day one. This is not something new.

Pkk is an Armenian terror organisation and it's militants are pure Armenians who are hiding behind name of Kurdish.

We don't have Kurd/Alevi/Sunni/Shia mentality in Turkey. If you are Turkish citizen you are Turk, case closed.

I'm not sure, but doesn't CHP party represent Kurds subjects and matters?. the Syrian regime killed some prominent Kurds politicians in order to let PKK work in a better environment.

I'm not sure, but doesn't CHP party represent Kurds subjects and matters?. the Syrian regime killed some prominent Kurds politicians in order to let PKK work in a better environment.
There is no Kurds vs Turk thing in Turkey. Its fabricated lies by Western media and PKK. The current PM of AKP is Kurdish origin, many MPs are Kurdish many ministers are Kurdish. Every party in Turkey represent all Turkish citizens, except HDP that represent a terrorist organization.

Let's not ruin the thread with off topic. Stay on topic please

Back
Top Bottom