What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It's quite possible! It makes sense.

It's the truth my friend. I'm on mobile right now other wise I would to share the videos which militants were confessing that they are Armenians.

Some say that our leopards also sent to Syria. Is that true? So far I have seen only our A3s.

It's the truth my friend. I'm on mobile right now other wise I would to share the videos which militants were confessing that they are Armenians.

Some say that our leopards also sent to Syria. Is that true? So far I have seen only our A3s.

I saw them transported by a train.

Turkey should take Levant. They would be doing service to Islam, human rights, and justice for the people being killed. Tayyip Erdogan is no fool. The separatist commie Kurds will also be taken to court for their brutal behavior. As a Pakistani, I support Turkey in controlling the Middle East. Middle Eastern people have no brains. Without interference, they will continue killing each other. I have met so many Turkish-Kurds in the US that think this movement by the Kurds is ridiculous. When I say Ottoman revival, I don't mean war or battles, but the justice of the Ottomans. They were far more wise than current regimes, and I think they can become productive societies with Turkish supervision.

what is involved in this operation? the special forces, F-16s, F-4s, T-155s? and is the FSA giving the Turkish forces aid such as joint counter-attacks?

The tanks in the photos don't look like Leopards, they look like the M-60s.

The tanks in the photos don't look like Leopards, they look like the M-60s.

Yes that's the why I asked about it. According to Arabian Ottoman, they are on the way. They been sent by trains.

A couple of days later we may see them.

Yes that's the why I asked about it. According to Arabian Ottoman, they are on the way. They been sent by trains.

Would it make a difference? I don't want to waste expensive tanks. :P

- More than 20 Turkish tanks inside Syria at the moment, more will come.

- UK congratulates Turkey after the successful operation against Daesh.

Hopefully Turkey will cleanse Daesh at least close to its region/borders. Our special forces(SAS), airforce and military personnel present in Syria and Iraq should cooperate with Turkey in this regard.
I believe we should also use our influence to keep the Kurds in the stronghold and caution them against advancing any further so as to avoid any more confusion and distraction in the fight against Daesh, while providing humanitarian aid to civilians trapped in the chaos . :)
Our position has always been clear from the beginning

http://www.dailysabah.com/war-on-te...rnment-fully-backs-turkeys-syria-pkk-policies

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/in...k_urges_russian_action_on_48_hour_syria_truce

http://www.worldbulletin.net/todays-news/173366/france-britain-push-un-on-syria-airdrops

Last edited:

CqpjpsdWgAAbw86.jpg

CqpjrAIXYAY0UYi.jpg

Hopefully Turkey will cleanse Daesh at least close to its region/borders. Our special forces(SAS), airforce and military personnel present in Syria and Iraq should cooperate with Turkey in this regard.
I believe we should also use our influence to keep the Kurds in the stronghold and caution them against advancing any further so as to avoid any more confusion and distraction in the fight against Daesh. :)
Our position has always been clear from the beginning

and in Jordan as well I believe.

Back
Top Bottom