What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

CqsKZDmWAAACrou.jpg

West Euphrates should be cleansed completely from ypg.

That also includes Afrin canton.

We catch at least 1-2 terrorists every week in Hatay and surrounding cities with heavy weapons, explosives etc...All this bombs, terrorist flow is obviously from Afrin canton.

When Sultan Selim I entered Aleppo he gathered Alawi people and went ahead and killed many of them. the Sunnis
people of Aleppo requested a pardon on them. Selim I only satisfactory solution was to move the Alawi's to the coastal area. centuries later, we are paying the price. Selim I was right.

l don't know what kind of troll you're but stop.

Fareeq/ Zaka'i Kaskali (hope I spelt his name right) in Jarabuls with FSA members.

Cqs-oGuWIAAH9GY.jpg

Cqs-nv1WcAQqiBG.jpg

West Euphrates should be cleansed completely from ypg.

That also includes Afrin canton.

We catch at least 1-2 terrorists every week in Hatay and surrounding cities with heavy weapons, explosives etc...All this bombs, terrorist flow is obviously from Afrin canton.

l don't know what kind of troll you're but stop.

History.

When Sultan Selim I entered Aleppo he gathered Alawi people and went ahead and killed many of them. the Sunnis
people of Aleppo requested a pardon on them. Selim I only satisfactory solution was to move the Alawi's to the coastal area. centuries later, we are paying the price. Selim I was right.

There is no connection, the history has some right and wrong examples for us.

Alawits and Alevi( these two groups are different not the same) are part of us, no difference at all.

Please keep your salafi/shia idiocity away from us, for we do not care.

Alawits and Alevi( these two groups are different not the same) are part of us, no difference at all.

Battle of Marj Dabiq resulted in these events. its not salafi/shia dialogue.

this guy is probably some banned troll.

- More than 20 Turkish tanks inside Syria at the moment, more will come.

- UK congratulates Turkey after the successful operation against Daesh.

- PYD forces retreated to the east of the Euphrates/ other sources says they still present.

Sultan Murad brigade in action

I guess 40 kilometre is enuogh for Daesh but we dont know the deal between Turkey and Russia.Next target will be PYD.I think in a week we will see warnings of Turkish army and politicians to western countries for possible loss of special forces of them working with PYD when Turkey begin to hit that Terorists.

Back
Top Bottom