What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

The Turkmens in Syria are acting very organised and professional compared to others, for example even how they hold a rifle in safe mode signs that They take it serious.

Some nations have some genetic abilities, i thnk Turks are blessed with this.

They are just better trained. Thats the case with almost any rebel major gruop's ( Ahrar, Zinki, Nusra, JAI, some FSA) inghimasi (stormtroops) squads. Im most impressed with Nusra's Uyghur stormtroopers. Their videos are freaking crazy.

Guess What I found.

FB_IMG_1472113531528.jpg

@Sinan , @Islamic faith&Secularism , @HAKIKAT, @Zulkarneyn plz throw some light on this coincidence if case is same.

They are just better trained. Thats the case with almost any rebel major gruop's ( Ahrar, Zinki, Nusra, JAI, some FSA) inghimasi (stormtroops) squads. Im most impressed with Nusra's Uyghur stormtroopers. Their videos are freaking crazy.

There are a lot of heroic stories about Turkmans, they resist against tanks with Ak47s :D they allways hit tagets high rate with artillary or rockets. They captured very strategic places several times etc.

The date may have been chosen deliberately.....but of ofcurse it doesn't means that we want to conquer whole Syria.

Ofcourse not. Its evident that Turkey just wants to secure its border with Syria and thats it as it has all the rights to do that. Good Luck Turkey.

So basically they give up US support by ignoring the US' call to retreat to the east, thus playing into our hands. Well, i hope our army advances east too then at some point and not let this chance miss.

It's weird. Kerry says the rats moved back east but the rats say they want to fight? Who is lying?

Update: Head of S.F is in Jarablous...lol good luck to YPG if they wanna take it

Tweet'i yerleştir yerine, Tweet'in bağlantısını kopyala diyerek sadece linki kopyala yapıştır yaparsan, Diğer gereksiz yazılar, kodlar gelmez.

Exactly, right now Army is probably planning their next move and giving PYD some limited time to retreat.

PM's statement was clear, "Operation will continue till no YPG forces left, at the west of Euphrates"

Including Afrin?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom