What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

IS fled to Al-Bab

It takes time to enter al-Bab from Cerablus.

They flee where can find place so Haymar possible, they were saying a lot but do nothing :)

some news coming about al-bayda we are waiting for it.

this is the yesterday's map
14034859_1136270566411979_5539392149981525182_n.jpg

Okay, the plan is to clean up everything westside from Euphrates

BTW zero civillians died at this operation, TAF didnt kill any civilian while shelling or air atacks even FSA didnt kill any civilian too,

This mean is realy so much!

Other side PYD says Turkish army killled 50 civilians about killed 50 deash members.... this is quite revealing...

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="tr"><p lang="tr" dir="ltr">Fırat Kalkanı Operasyonu&#39;nda Türkmen kuvvetleri, Türk ordusunun önünü iş makineleriyle böyle açtı.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cerablus?src=hash">#Cerablus</a> <a href="https://t.co/R52SM94GUA">pic.twitter.com/R52SM94GUA</a></p>&mdash; Suriye Türkmenleri (@SuriyeTurkleri) <a href=" ">24 Ağustos 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Turkmens are in full support at every level, in the video Turkmens are securing/clearing the way for brothers to come in safety.

124 Turkmen towns are waiting for Turkish army to liberate from ISIS and guard against PKK/YPG terrorists.
Tweet'i yerleştir yerine, Tweet'in bağlantısını kopyala diyerek sadece linki kopyala yapıştır yaparsan, Diğer gereksiz yazılar, kodlar gelmez.

Thus FSA and Turkish SF keep moving on, no prob for us we will be keep going, we are not a small kid.
Exactly, right now Army is probably planning their next move and giving PYD some limited time to retreat.

PM's statement was clear, "Operation will continue till no YPG forces left, at the west of Euphrates"

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="tr"><p lang="tr" dir="ltr">Fırat Kalkanı Operasyonu&#39;nda Türkmen kuvvetleri, Türk ordusunun önünü iş makineleriyle böyle açtı.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Cerablus?src=hash">#Cerablus</a> <a href="https://t.co/R52SM94GUA">pic.twitter.com/R52SM94GUA</a></p>&mdash; Suriye Türkmenleri (@SuriyeTurkleri) <a href=" ">24 Ağustos 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Turkmens are in full support at every level, in the video Turkmens are securing/clearing the way for brothers to come in safety.

124 Turkmen towns are waiting for Turkish army to liberate from ISIS and guard against PKK/YPG terrorists.

Savaşın başından beri Türkmenler aslında bir çok yerde Türk ordusu için yollar yaptı, her yer her an müdahaleye hazır, yeri zamanı geldiğinde adımlar atılır, devletimiz uyumuyor, derin politika işliyor.

Exactly, right now Army is probably planning their next move and giving PYD some limited time to retreat.

PM's statement was clear, "Operation will continue till no YPG forces left, at the west of Euphrates"

Yer bro exactly.

FSA with Turkish support should destroy YPG in areas populated by Arabs. East, west doesn't matter.

Savaşın başından beri Türkmenler aslında bir çok yerde Türk ordusu için yollar yaptı, her yer her an müdahaleye hazır, yeri zamanı geldiğinde adımlar atılır, devletimiz uyumuyor, derin politika işliyor.

Yer bro exactly.

The Turkmens in Syria are acting very organised and professional compared to others, for example even how they hold a rifle in safe mode signs that They take it serious.

Some nations have some genetic abilities, i thnk Turks are blessed with this.

The Turkmens in Syria are acting very organised and professional compared to others, for example even how they hold a rifle in safe mode signs that They take it serious.

Some nations have some genetic abilities, i thnk Turks are blessed with this.

Yes bro i think so, savaşın başından beri tamamı eğitimlerden geçiriliyor, bizim için özel bir statüye sahipler ;)

Regards.

Can someone identify the sniper rifle the rebel on the right is using?

1Nrk21.png

I'm generally suprised about their equippment, even saw one using a FN Minimi (?) here:

A3gqA7.png

These rebels look mostly young and thus inexperienced. Many of them came from the Azaz and Mare frontlines if I remember correctly. They already had trouble holding little villages against ISIS there, with all the back and forth for months in Al-Rai. They even had artillery support from Turkey there. Didn't help anyway. Hope they got the right amount of support to hold their ground this time (not that I doubt it) I don't wanna see these sweet guns in the hands of ISIS or the YPG.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom