What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Thank you brother. Can we mention that it was accidentially friendly fire ? ( happened often also to US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq). In the last 3 days almost 300 DAESH terrorists were eliminated. Some people mentioned there were left 400 in AL-BAB. Can we hope that it will be over soon - Insallah .?

I am asking now ? What was reason of Tank crew being in the building? Or was it a EOD team ?

Rip to the martyed. Allah rahmet eylesin.

But some is going wrong as it happened before 1974.

Last edited:
Thank you brother. Can we mention that it was accidentially friendly fire ? ( happened often also to US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq). In the last 3 days almost 300 DAESH terrorists were eliminated. Some people mentioned there were left 400 in AL-BAB. Can we hope that it will be over soon - Insallah .?

I am asking now ? What was reason of Tank crew being in the building? Or was it a EOD team ?

Rip to the martyed. Allah rahmet eylesin.

But some is going wrong as it happened before 1974.

Sure it was accidentally (yersen)

Euphrates Shield forces repelled Assadist attack on Abu Zandin village and seized a BMP

C4OzmEZWEAAKPgl.jpg

C4PBzclWEAERqQV.jpg

Sure it was accidentally (yersen)
It was. They're heavily bombing Al Bab to support FSA and Turkish troops since our intensified operation has begun. You didn't read about it because the Turkish government doesn't shout it from the rooftops.

It was. They're heavily bombing Al Bab to support FSA and Turkish troops since our intensified operation has begun. You didn't read about it because the Turkish government doesn't shout it from the rooftops.

Adamlar cephe hattının gerisindeki Türk üssünü vuruyor ne desteğinden bahsediyorsun? Bu saldırının gerçekten tesadüf olduğunu falan mı sanıyorsun?

Shits like this happen always in battlefields, no need for conspiracy. I read that Russia and Turkey starting to bomb ISIS together.

I mean @Mucahit

Shits like this happen always in battlefields, no need for conspiracy. I read that Russia and Turkey starting to bomb ISIS together.

I mean @Mucahit

Russians hit a Turkish base behind the battlefield, there's no ISIS there.

l highly doubt this was an accident and lt's not even the first time.

l'm not the conspiracy guy btw but those are the facts.

Just yesterday Russians also said that they don't see YPG and PKK not as terror groups.

Its not an accident ...we know that
I am sad to TSK prestige ..2 strikes (asaad and now russia) because of the f..king allies who have left turkey and help YPG
Some of ignorance in the forum will accuse the government now

we are like that kid from school who everybody likes bullying. Russia have killed our soldiers so is Assad isis pkk ypg. i mean who else is missing who wanna have fun and kill our soldiers its free you don't have to pay a prize.

Accident my ***. Assad is trying to test the waters. Either you answer back by killing dozens of his troops or you let yourself get bullied. If our military has any decency they will drop a couple smart bombs on assad troops.

Its not an accident ...we know that
I am sad to TSK prestige ..2 strikes (asaad and now russia) because of the f..king allies who have left turkey and help YPG
Some of ignorance in the forum will accuse the government now

It doesn't make sense to bomb us they were just helping us last week. What could they accomplish by bombing us? They don't want another catastrophe in the economy, why do you think normalized ties after we blew their jet out of the sky. These things are regrettable but accidents always happen on the battlefield. Apparently 21% of American casualties in Iraq in Afghanistan were a result of friendly fire. If an elite fighting force like the USA suffers these casualties it's expected that when two different countries are fighting there will be miscommunication. Especially since Al-Bab is always changing.

Back
Top Bottom