What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It was accident for sure, noone in Kremlin will want to kill Turskish soldiers and to screw up our relations again.Im sorry for your loss, we should deep the cooperation and information share to avoid such an accidents in the future.

You gotta expect being left alone when you pick up a fight with everyone around you.
Turkey did a fight with US ?? Or US trying to divide syria and give north of syria to YPG ?!
Russia isnt an ally..
UK, france and germany cant do anything without take permission from US..
What can you do ?? Eupherates shield is to protect you because years later if you dont take steps against ISIL and YPG
No one want turkey to take albab..no one believe me

It was accident for sure, noone in Kremlin will want to kill Turskish soldiers and to screw up our relations again.Im sorry for your loss, we should deep the cooperation and information share to avoid such an accidents in the future.
while i do think this is accident i don't even blame Russia if it wasn't. the blame should be our goverment who placed a bunch of young boys out of nowhere with out much air support

My friend isnt an accident.When you are in direct confrontation.You should not make an air strike...Russia did ...and no one give russia permission to do it
So why ?!

Turkey did a fight with US ?? Or US trying to divide syria and give north of syria to YPG ?!
Russia isnt an ally..
UK, france and germany cant do anything without take permission from US..
What can you do ?? Eupherates shield is to protect you because years later if you dont take steps against ISIL and YPG
No one want turkey to take albab..no one believe me
Neither this operation nor ypg would exist if our goverment played its cards well from the begin of the war, Syria was a big miscalculation.

Sry but its no secret that our FP of the last 10 years was a disaster, who is to be blamed here.

What is with that statement of a Russian official?
''We do not consider the PKK and YPG as terrorist organisations?''

Last edited:
It is really sad to hear about Turkish martyrs but these soldiers did not die and will remain alive in our hearts forever.

These kind of accidents occurs especially where the ground is too complex with a lot of presence with friends and foes that sometimes a misjudgment claims precious lives of friends. IMO, it doesn't seems like a deliberate move and both parties will be well aware as such and none will apply these tactics knowing that, the same will affect official relations as well as the mutual fight.

However, the foot on ground actually will be aware about real situation and the reality as either it was an accident or a deliberate move under disguise of friendly fire so now officials can come up with right direction. Also, the official statement to be taken as valued and honoured due to state to state relations among both countries (Turkiye-Russia) but remember, professionals knows better and if the game is played like this to harm Turkiye, it has to be continued in the same manners while keeping it hidden from public with same excuses for the rival.

While reading the posts of brothers/friends here, I would like to say that in such kind of battle where ground is a complete mess and different forces, along with different factors and interests are fighting, one should not trust anyone that after all for every participant, it is the matter of national interest. Turkiye must be careful in these matters and I am sure, the homework is done with full focus and right decisions but also, has to play with full safety and not to go as aggressive into a messy area. I noted that most casualties happens when one fights aggressively and without any fear while being high on moral but same offensive strategy contains the risk of high casualties therefore, I hope that our brothers may remain safe and play with more attentive and strategy with high safety for the time being.

Neither this operation nor ypg would exist if our goverment played its cards well from the begin of the war, Syria was a big miscalculation.

Sry but its no secret that our FP of the last 10 years was a disaster, who is to be blamed here.

Easy Erdogan and his goons.

What is with that statement of a Russian official?
We do not consider the PKK and YPG as terrorist organisations?
so what we don't consider hamas a terrorist organisations either when majority of Nato countries does...

Shits like this happen always in battlefields, no need for conspiracy. I read that Russia and Turkey starting to bomb ISIS together.

I mean @Mucahit

European Media ( mainly Ströer Group) published a lot of information that heavy clashes between Turkish Forces
( not mentioned FSA) and Syrian Forces happen around AL-BAB.

They reffered to SOHR , the source is IMHO not full credible and located in the UK.
Stöer Group is known spreading anti Turkish Propaganda and is an expert for Turkey bashing.

European Media ( mainly Ströer Group) published a lot of information that heavy clashes between Turkish Forces
( not mentioned FSA) and Syrian Forces happen around AL-BAB.

They reffered to SOHR , the source is IMHO not full credible and located in the UK.
Stöer Group is known spreading anti Turkish Propaganda and is an expert for Turkey bashing.

The point is, I don't think Russian hit Turks with intent.

Back
Top Bottom