What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What a question.
Why do you think we didnt flatten the city by bombing it?

Actually, this is a QNo.1 for all Pakistanis...You know why? In Swat city or Waziristan encounters with TTP/Aalqaeda Pakistan Army & Govty first evacuate civilians, some go to make shift camps govt Installed and some voluntarily move to other cities like Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore Etc. Once evacuation complete PA, went in, let loose hell on ramnants and wins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Swat

Last edited:
What a question.
Why do you think we didnt flatten the city by bombing it?

No civilians have been killed by TurAf strikes so far ? Really ??
I hope al Bab gets recaptured without civilian casualities but I dont see how..

As if we took control of al-Bab already,people are talking about new targets.
Turkish president points at Syria’s Manbij as first target, eyes Raqqa afterwards

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/tu...rds-.aspx?pageID=238&nID=107704&NewsCatID=338
Utancverici abi (bu yuzden Turkce de yaziyorum), daha dun muydu Erdogan 'el bab'i almamiza cok kalmadi' demisti, yahu elimizde tek bir tepe vardi o da simdiye kadar iki de bir el degistiriliyor. Acikcasi son saldiridan (16 sehit) sonra millete moral verilmeye calisiliyor, bu kotu birsey degil, ama bari yalan atilmasin. Millet sormaz mi bir iki hafta sonra 'hala al-bab'i alamadik mi, hani neredeyse almistik?'. Rakka'yi birakalim, munbic'i pkk ve en onemlisi ABD'den alabilecegiz mi asil onu bilmek istiyorum.

There is no war where civilians dont die. But i really dont care about these ISIS civilians .My soldiers life is more important than them

Not to my knowledge.
We hope so to.
Actually, this is a QNo.1 for all Pakistanis...You know why? In Swat city or Waziristan encounters with TTP/Aalqaeda Pakistan Army & Govty first evacuate civilians, some go to make shift camps govt Installed and some voluntarily move to other cities like Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore Etc. Once evacuation complete PA, went in, let loose hell on ramnants and wins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Swat
Lets see how it goes.

I wish we could help the Turkish military in this offensive i would be an great opportunity to share our knowledge to the Turkish military mate

Until now it was a strategical and tactical military fiasco,
no offence but same happened in Cyprus after the first landing wave.
Without any doubt western allies did all was necessary to sabotage operation Al-Bab.
From now on Turkey will probably coordinate its military actions with Russia.
All mechanized battalions will be withdrawn behind the front-lines, reorganized and strengthened with new material.
Unknown number of Maroons ( experts estimate 400) will form the spearhead, behind them well trained commando brigades will follow. They will try to defend the troops against ISIS suicide attacks. Pioniers will follow cleaning mines and traps. They will backed and supported from Infantry and mechanized Infantry. The supply lines for the troops will be reinforced and protected.
Probably Russia will deliver just on time intelligence to open a new south front. Faster coordination mechanism with Russia (Syria) will become (is)active.
ISIS HQ was destroyed with Russian just on time information. This means that SAA and Assad are also in the boat.
All this measures are regular combat and battle rules. Up to now Turkey made a blind adventure and failed.
Game starts again. RIP to the heroes who lost their life before completing mission.

Last edited:
Utancverici abi (bu yuzden Turkce de yaziyorum), daha dun muydu Erdogan 'el bab'i almamiza cok kalmadi' demisti, yahu elimizde tek bir tepe vardi o da simdiye kadar iki de bir el degistiriliyor. Acikcasi son saldiridan (16 sehit) sonra millete moral verilmeye calisiliyor, bu kotu birsey degil, ama bari yalan atilmasin. Millet sormaz mi bir iki hafta sonra 'hala al-bab'i alamadik mi, hani neredeyse almistik?'. Rakka'yi birakalim, munbic'i pkk ve en onemlisi ABD'den alabilecegiz mi asil onu bilmek istiyorum.
Hatirlarsan,YPG Munbicten cekilecekti(ABDyle anlasmislardi),noldu?
Ne 16 sehidinden bahsediyorsunki,kim bilir kac tane daha vermissizde gizli tutuyorlar.
Bunlarin hic bir dedigi tutmuyor,bos bos atip tutmaktan baska bisey yok,resmen rezilligide gectik.
Askerlerimize yazik,resmen olume gidiyorlar ama kime ne,adamlar hava atmaya devam ediyorlar.

Last edited:
Utancverici abi (bu yuzden Turkce de yaziyorum)

I fully understand what you write. We had some direct contact to Turkish comrades.
I confirm they are disciplined, courageous and warmhearted . But they lack self confidence. That maybe result of an ancient command chain. Your Forces are based on strict discipline and submission even to stupid instructions.
Lower ranks are not optimum trained and average educated. On the other sides high rank commanders are often arrogant, not very creative and practicing 50's NATO strategies and tactics. Let's say they only administrate.
Hope that this constructive critic and some praise can help you.

#Denizli 11. Komando Tugayı , #fıratkalkanı harekatı kapsamında #Bab çevresine intikalini tamamladı.

C0iGLQzWgAANZnh.jpg

Subtitle says 10 Firtina self propelled howitzer sent in Syria but I saw no Firtina

those are m110 which shoot 203mm round.

What you see are M44T and M52T and pictures of auto-loaders for T-155.

There are no M-107 or M-110 howitzers on the pictures.

11. Komando Tugay

Why Turks don't use your Eryx missiles against VBIEDs and fortifications?
The max. range of 600 m is enough for trained operators.
They have 700 launchers and 4000 missiles. Storage life is ending soon.

Ne 16 sehidinden bahsediyorsunki,kim bilir kac tane daha vermissizde gizli tutuyorlar.
1:10 KIA is realistic. Now build your own opinion. FSA is scrap, they left the front.
You should only use some trustworthy of them as scouts. Never fully trust them .
They have families and they are hold as hostages from SDF. We made same experience in Afghanistan.

Does anyone here have any idea/thought about the number of ISIS fighters in Albab, or a qualified guess?

Back
Top Bottom