What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I wonder if we did a poll of Syrians in Turkey and asked "Do you have a positive view of Euphrates Shield" what they would answer.

Syrian or Russia warplanes hit ISIL positions West to Manbij.
@ptldM3 Confirmation ?

The Russian MOD usually releases information about their areas of operation but I have not been keeping up with all their press conferences. But Despite the western propaganda that Russia does not bomb ISIS, they do. Russia has been focusing on ISIS attacks mostly around Palmyra, the T-4 airbase and Deir-Ezor.

This video is a few days old, talks about the Turkish operation in Al-Bab. Video is in English but made in Russia. Generally they report the truth and cite figures and claims by all parties.

15622552_1712055632157015_1195453106023813389_n.jpg

Lol :laugh::sniper:

ISIS has captured Russian weapons crates/ SSA arms storage.

That has nothing to do with Al-Bab. That was in Palmyra and they are using those weapons against Syrian forces around the T-4 airbase but with no real success.

my friend treat some turkish soldiers who wounded in tanks,the most vulnurable personels are loading armors to fire,most of them dead,becuse he is less stable than the others ,some strikers are injured from eyes,blast effect of explosion in tank is also very important factor,all these and other signs should be evaluated for the future tank programs in a scientific concept,but I am not sure about we do it properly

Altay will have manual loader. I think they should fix it into automatic one.

Its hard to enter and secure a place with armored vehicles when terrorists use TOW missiles like toys against it.

Turkish army needs to change their tactics immidiatly, otherwise we will suffer more.

If I remember correctly someone has posted tweets yesterday, saying Al-Bab was fallen...

and erdogan was talking about capturing raqqa, and manbij, just yesterday. when we can't even take al bab..

Subtitle says 10 Firtina self propelled howitzer sent in Syria but I saw no Firtina. They seemed US made old-school howitzer to me.

Back
Top Bottom