What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

We had no reports of airstrikes during the assault. Just massive shelling.

TAF always gives a statement after airstrikes. Let's wait and see.
It is about Daesh, I think.

We had no reports of airstrikes during the assault. Just massive shelling.

TAF always gives a statement after airstrikes. Let's wait and see.

Yes, keep in mind they always claim airstrikes etc. Right now only shelling is confirmed. Plus giving CAS to rebels will be more difficult. Imo simply hitting them in the rear and cutting off supply lines etc is also good.

As for Aleppo, yes the siege will not be broken by taking Tall Rifaat BUT if we clean up the right side (Bab area) FSA will have more 'lebensraum' and if we take Tall Rifaat we will get closer to regime lines in North Aleppo.

This will surely be motivating and now I'm seeing some tweets about another attack in Aleppo, imagine us pushing from right and rebels pushing from within. Not a nice situation for SAA.

They definitely used the air force in this region. I don't know why you guys think that they did not use it. Besides, Russia's reaction was very calm. It was only Assad that threatened Turkey but this is part of his show.

They definitely used the air force in this region. I don't know why you guys think that they did not use it. Besides, Russia's reaction was very calm. It was only Assad that threatened Turkey but this is part of his show.

Because certain idiots claim a brush of wind as chemical attacks by Turkey. Yesterday it was artillery first, airstrikes only later. Today probably the same.

Tal Rifat will surely solve the problem but FSA and SAA are coming to close to each other. The objective is Al-Bab not Aleppo.

The intention may not be there but the capability to lift the siege of Aleppo would be very possible in this scenario. Its enough reason for Russians/Loyalists to mistrust the FSA /TSK in that regard. I dont think it will stop us from taking Tal Rifat though, that town is an important supply line that would effectivly render any possible advancements of the Afrin YPG useless.

The intention may not be there but the capability to lift the siege of Aleppo would be very possible in this scenario. Its enough reason for Russians/Loyalists to mistrust the FSA /TSK in that regard. I dont think it will stop us from taking Tal Rifat though, that town is an important supply line that would effectivly render any possible advancements of the Afrin YPG useless.
I am very concerned about Tal Rifat after all we have to remember that those are FSA and SAA both not disciplined and emotional and when we take the position of Tal Rifat regarding Aleppo I dont know how this will end.

What about waiting until FSA take all Al-Bab, Manbij, Afrin and even Tal-Abyad, Ayn Issa to attack SAA in Aleppo? It doesnt make sense. Afrin will still has thousands of terrorists, IS has few thousands in Bab, and few thousands in Manbij. We are in no position to attack SAA and got kicked by Russia.

howww the fck did they manage to get kirkuk?
zgZRp07.jpg

TSK and FSA is going for Sheikh Issa and that is serious sign that they are going for Tal Rifat.

howww the fck did they manage to get kirkuk?
zgZRp07.jpg
I watched stream from one turkman brother while this was happening. This is unacceptable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom