What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Mate, the rebels supported by Turkish military can't touch to siege of Aleppo.

I heard this kind of statements from the FSA group leaders time to time. They are being emotional.

The rebels who are with Turkey, are in line with those of Idleb and therefore Aleppo. We are in a new game of cat and mouse. In a new future balance of power since the beginning of the war.

To take Tall Rifaat we will need more than just artillery, precision airstrikes are good yes but we also need them directly, especially in the villages. Most of our airstrikes are again hard targets (buildings, hqs etc) standing alone and selected before.

I want to remind you that in today's assault no aircraft has been used. Both Russia and Syria warned about Turkish aircraft's would be shot.

This warning only came today...as yesterday we bombed towns only 4-5 kilometers away from the regime forces... I recon Turkish aircraft will join again as soon as we advance towards eastwards(moving away from the regime positions)

Taking Tall Rifaat is needed but what happens next?
Are going to take Tall Rifaat or not ? I dunno ....As Erdoğan mentioned earlier our objective is to take Al-Bab then Mambic....with today's operation, we cut YPG's advancement and can march towards Al-Bab....

Taking Tall Rifaat has no strategic importance in our operation...yet it holds a significant importance to rebels...since they lost the town to YPG this february. YPG paraded FSA deads in the city.....

(Not posting the pic due to forum regulations, you can look at the link)
https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...arades-47-dead-rebel-fighters-northern-syria/

So, surely FSA wants revenge.

I want to remind you that in today's assault no aircraft has been used. Both Russia and Syria warned about Turkish aircraft's would be shot.

This warning only came today...as yesterday we bombed towns only 4-5 kilometers away from the regime forces... I recon Turkish aircraft will join again as soon as we advance towards eastwards(moving away from the regime positions)

Are going to take Tall Rifaat or not ? I dunno ....As Erdoğan mentioned earlier our objective is to take Al-Bab then Mambic....with today's operation, we cut YPG's advancement and can march towards Al-Bab....

Taking Tall Rifaat has no strategic importance in our operation...yet it holds a significant importance to rebels...since they lost the town to YPG this february. YPG paraded FSA deads in the city.....

https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...arades-47-dead-rebel-fighters-northern-syria/

Takin tall rifaat also bolsters rebels in Aleppo with lines being so close... this can work to our advantage, or not :).

Yesterday I shared a link of turkish supported gruop firing 80 GRAD rockets on Yousuf hill overlooking Castelo Road. Or why Sultan Murad is bombing main regime airport base?

Mate, these same groups fighting the regime for years... We can't provide fire support to them.

Takin tall rifaat also bolsters rebels in Aleppo with lines being so close... this can work to our advantage, or not :)

Tall Rıfaat is 10s of kilometers away from the siege...It won't effect the siege...There would be still YPG held area between Tall Rıfaat and Regime...I think it won't effect our operation in anyway.

I support taking tel rifaat our rebels need a ego boost. Al bab is priority tho and dont touch assad. Dont fck with the operation

Mate, these same groups fighting the regime for years... We can't provide fire support to them.

You dont need to. GRAD missiles, ATGMS and other candies are enough. thwy know how to use them, I mean on that front,

You do provide fire support to them in the north under Eupraht Shield. Their other units fights alongside TSK from the begining.

Was this warning official or just Internet rumour?

You dont need to. GRAD missiles, ATGMS and other candies are enough. thwy know how to use them, I mean on that front,

You do provide fire support to them in the north under Eupraht Shield. Their other units fights alongside TSK from the begining.

Provide them support against regime ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom