What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I dont trust barzani. Give mosul to turkmen

Mosul is an Arab majority city, they won't let you give it to anyone, Barzani or Turkmen or anyone else. Everyone should get what they actually own. As ISIS's land shrinks in Iraq, it will be more and more difficult for Barzani to abuse the situation in Iraq.

Musul will be ruled by it's own people. Not Iraq, Iran, Turkey or Barzani. I don't see any other option for Musul.

Musul will be ruled by it's own people. Not Iraq, Iran, Turkey or Barzani. I don't see any other option for Musul.

Mosul is a part of Iraq and will continue to remain so, under the rule of legitimate gov of Iraq recognized by international community.

Mosul is a part of Iraq and will continue to remain so, under the rule of legitimate gov of Iraq recognized by international community.

The whole Mosul issue is politically motivated. I think Iraq is afraid people are using as leverage against them, which might explains the pointless tensions they are seeking with Turkey. Either way, from my understanding the thing that Iraq is afraid of is that Turkey will re-instal the former governor which is not known to be Baghdad friendly(atleast this is general idea i got from an Shia Iraqi).

And how is that going to happen,when most of its own people are gone/fled or dead?
I think it will depend on who is going to liberate Mosul.

I wrote a post to you about that, a detailed post which got ignored and eventually deleted together with the thread.

yea too much effort, things get deleted here, maybe another day

Back
Top Bottom