What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

This is our fault for caring for these slave countries of the West and Iran/Russia.
This is what you get. why are we surprised??:lol:

We dont surprised it is just situation awareness.
They can be slave for west but for us they are our old lands and we care their people more than their own governments.
Why we let west to exploit the ME, this is our area our people ;)

If they want Turkey to urgently leave (very ironically, the destroyer of Iraq 'US and its western allies' can stay lol), then it means they are up to nothing good after capturing Mosul from isis. Who knows they will replace the native sunnis with shia (Arabs) and send those sunni locals as refugees to Turkey. Iran would love to diminish sunnis in Iraq and US would love to create more sunni-shia tension.

US deliberately created sunni-shia tension with its 'accidental' failed policies after 2003 invasion. Imo it was preparing the sunni-shia conflict that would lead to this point.
In 2013 i wrote US would never attack Iran, instead use it to balance against sunni states and keep Iran, Arabs and Turkey busy with each other, and i still stand by my words.
Agreed

Everyone's nagging about Abadi and Iraqi army but you do realize that guy faces internal pressure as well and has to appear strong to his followers? We ship oil from KRG, have our troops there, support KRG whenever we feel like it and you expect this guy to bend over and take it with not as much of a complaint?

PS; I think Iraqi nationalists complaining about TR are idiots considering we can say the exact same things about them except with a timeline that's 2 decades longer (Which they conveniently ignore).

We dont surprised it is just situation awareness.
They can be slave for west but for us they are our old lands and we care their people more than their own governments.
Why we let west to exploit the ME, this is our area our people ;)

Agreed
Yes brother , those people are our good friends. we should not abandon them.

Everyone's nagging about Abadi and Iraqi army but you do realize that guy faces internal pressure as well and has to appear strong to his followers? We ship oil from KRG, have our troops there, support KRG whenever we feel like it and you expect this guy to bend over and take it with not as much of a complaint?

PS; I think Iraqi nationalists complaining about TR are idiots considering we can say the exact same things about them except with a timeline that's 2 decades longer (Which they conveniently ignore).

Iraqi Army was dissolved in 2003. Qasem Sulimani is the ruler of Iraq (de-facto)
do you know how many militias active and operational in Iraq?. Abadi is like any other puppet ( a weak one).
he is supposed to bend over and just simply take it.

Turkey needs to ensure Nineveh province will be under Peshmarja and locals control .
Northern iraq should be a buffer zone against iranian back shia militias whom are allied with PKK . The iraqi central goverment is trying to support pkk supporters in Iraqi kurdistan to overthrow barzani .

Some could report this post of mine as off-topic, but i want to write in order to know the enemy well.

Why is Iran in Syria?

- To support a revolutionary shia movement based on public(?), BUT Assad regime killed hundreds of thousands of Syrian citizens, leaving more as wounded, and the rest fled for other countries not to be killed by Assad. That means Iran is actually supporting a Puppet to keep the throne at the expense of killing Syrian public. A war crime and no relation to Islam.

- Hezbollah once was seen heroic in Muslim world, but now seen as Iranian proxy to protect ''ideology'' of the regime in Iran after Hezbollah involvement in Syria to protect the Puppet.

Is Iran(Assad) and ISIS DAESH relation true?

-Abu Ayyub(Abu Ayyub was a Brigadier General in the Iraqi Army under Saddam Hussein’s regime. More recently, he joined ISIS, acting as a military adviser.) went on to say that “Hajji Bakr(one of ISIS’s most powerful and influential operatives) made constant visits throughout Syria and coordinated directly with the Syrian regime, through Syrian intelligence agents named Moaz Safouk and his cousin Ziad Safouk, both of whom were prior acquaintances of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. Hajji Bakr and Al-Bilawi met with several intelligence officers including Hossein Al-Khedr (an official in Syrian intelligence) and Ali Faramani (an Iranian officer who took over the ISIS file within Iranian intelligence at the end of 2014). Faramani was in contact with al-Baghdadi and provided him with information on the leaders of extremist organizations and factions in Syria, especially the commanders of the Nusra Front.”

- Assad released many ISIS members from prisons and never attacked them.For example, in Raqqa the Assad Regime selectively bombed the ''opposition'' but not ISIS. A journalist from new york times said ISIS members are not target for the Assad regime, in a news on washinton times ,A non-jihadist Syrian oppostion said ISIS is created by Iran.

- The US dep. of threasury claimed MOIS(Iranian Intel.) supported Al-qaeda with money and weapons, later(in 14 months) they became ISIS.

-Abu Ayyub said they got funds and explosives from Iran, also Iran helped them take over Mosul in 2014, in return Iran got revenur of oil trade. Haji Bakr was making the connection between Syria(Iran) with Assad intel members Moaz Saffok and his cousin.

- Abu Ayyub said Families of Al-qaeda(ISIS) still live in Iran, including Bin Laden family, some letters of Bin Laden give some detail between Al-Qaeda and Iran.

-Iranian genereal Hasan Salami is mastermind of ISIS military activities via Ali Farmani who planned and helped massive escape of convicts from Abu Gharib in Iraq.

- A meeting between Syrian intel member Khidr, Iranian intel member Ali Farman and Saffock, Haji Bakr from ISIS side in Syria in 2013.

-Abu Ayyub said Farmani explained him how Iran helped and planned escape of Abu Gharib prisoner, in return, Iran got oil trade revenue, and also export oil to Iran at very cheap price.

The Iran-ISIS alliance has caused death of many civilians, wounded people, exailed civilians(mostly sunni), ruin of a whole country, terrorist attacks in the world with brutal ways.

Back
Top Bottom