What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

You used to make sense weeks ago on this forum, now you have the opinions similar to that of a biased Turk. enjoy with your fellow brethren!!

Sorry you feel that way. But kindly do remember that the world ain’t black and white. While you’re pointing finger at someone three fingers will be pointing at you.

Your entire case is built on Turkey working with ISIS. Without evidence. This isn’t the flawed US justice system where you plead guilty even if you are innocent. Nor is it guantanamo where you torture ppl until they plead guilty.

Those rumours are entirely based on propaganda spread by Russian state media, while Turkey-Russian relations were bad. Right after we shot down their jet. Nothing else has ever been put forward as evidence.

What we know is that ISIS sold oil to Damascus, as well as YPG held areas or even the KRG in Iraq. YPG on the other hand is selling oil to Damascus, KRG and even Iran. Which Trump confirmed in a tweet, which is funny because they are sanctioning entire countries for doing business with Iran - but their proxies seem to be free to do as they want.

Horrific massacre by YPG/PKK in Afrin. More than 40 civilians killed and the number is expected to climb even further. The target was a market.

This inhuman attack in the month of Ramadan. Turkey should restart all anti-YPG/PKK operations in Syria.

Reports indicate that the VBIED was detonated close to an oil tanker. Horrific pictures of severely burnt children, women and men are emerging.

Horrific massacre by YPG/PKK in Afrin. More than 40 civilians killed and the number is expected to climb even further. The target was a market.

This inhuman attack in the month of Ramadan. Turkey should restart all anti-YPG/PKK operations in Syria.

Reports indicate that the VBIED was detonated close to an oil tanker. Horrific pictures of severely burnt children, women and men are emerging.
American supported terrorists at it again.
How are they representing the democratic rights of the Kurds again? By killing them?

I smell tal rifat operation very soon thanks to this stupid savage terror attack by pkk subhumans

It’s time to make their asses burn... This is the best time to do it. Such subhumans who attack innocent people in such a moment in such a holly time deserve to burn.

These pkk and ypg pieces of shit have the audacity to cry as the victims.

These subhumans need to be rooted once and for all. They are going to do these attacks unless the Turkish armed forces does another operation on these rats.

These ypg filth have done so many bomb attacks in Turkish held places. This one was the worst one they done now they will try to do bigger.

To make matters these ypg/pkk animals are russian and american backed terrorists. This attack will most likely be ignored.

I smell tal rifat operation very soon thanks to this stupid savage terror attack by pkk subhumans

Pkk filth cant even fight like men these are the same people who say they will conquer istanbul. The day we done this so called peace deal or acilim is what made this attack happen.

Negotiating with these pkk and kurdish terrorists is what legitamise them. On twitter you will see Kurds from Turkey celebrating this attack mark my words.

Last edited:
Sickening attack!

Remarkable that these terror attacks are never mentioned anywhere in western European media programmes. I honestly am sickened by the blatant double standards - I can't remember the last time pkk/ypg terror was actually mentioned. Turkey and Turkish media must urgently publicise the story through any available channels so that when the response occurs, people understand the precise sequence of events.

I expect some Turkish drones to bring revenge for the deceased in this horrible massacre and show YPG/PKK that their acts of terrors won't go unpunished.

Remarkable that these terror attacks are never mentioned anywhere in western European media programmes. I honestly am sickened by the blatant double standards - I can't remember the last time pkk/ypg terror was actually mentioned. Turkey and Turkish media must urgently publicise the story through any available channels so that when the response occurs, people understand the precise sequence of events.

They will turn a blind eye because these terrorists are the closest to Westernism in the ME and they will try their best to promote it as it would be easier to control ME.

Back
Top Bottom