What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Pure fantasy, probably made up by an Armenian who's part of the Southfront team.

Yeah russia will have war with Turkey and the Greeks and Armenians will join hajahaha

They are like Russia will destroy Turkiye and give the lands to the Greeks. As if the Russians will sacrifice thousands of men and equipment just to hand back the Bosphorus on a golden platter.

Hey guys, what do you think about the analysis in this video? I think it is Russian propaganda, but any thoughts?

Made by armenian subhuman whose grandparents were expelled from anatolia due to high treason
This site south front pushes propaganda for assad Iran and Russia I surprised why aren’t they banned yet

Made by armenian subhuman whose grandparents were expelled from anatolia due to high treason
This site south front pushes propaganda for assad Iran and Russia I surprised why aren’t they banned yet

Funny how the greeks have not changed they want people to do the fighting for them and in return they have to return long lost lands. Crusaders gave the middle finger to Byzantines and the Russians will do the same with Greeks.

I never seen a bunch of freeloaders in my life and they have the nerve to be proud about Alexander. The man went on a conquest spree and he did not beg for lands.

Begging for lands is a sign of desperation. The greeks know they wont able to get their long lost lands regardless of where they are like Turkey, Italy, North Africa, Spain and the Middle East.

You dont beg for long lost lands you go take it with blood and iron. Days of empires are over its all about building bases, spreading influence, neocolonialism and soft power. Nobody is even bother with taking land or territory like a traditional empire.

There is a reason why they say Ww1 and ww2 were the end of empires forever. Usa and the soviets were not empires at all in a tradtional sense but both became the two superpowers while British Empire and the French colonial empire fell off for good. Ww1 wiped out 4 empires no war was able to achieve that in such a short amount of time.

Funny how the greeks have not changed they want people to do the fighting for them and in return they have to return long lost lands. Crusaders gave the middle finger to Byzantines and the Russians will do the same with Greeks.

I never seen a bunch of freeloaders in my life and they have the nerve to be proud about Alexander. The man went on a conquest spree and he did not beg for lands.

Begging for lands is a sign of desperation. The greeks know they wont able to get their long lost lands regardless of where they are like Turkey, Italy, North Africa, Spain and the Middle East.

You dont beg for long lost lands you go take it with blood and iron. Days of empires are over its all about building bases, spreading influence, neocolonialism and soft power. Nobody is even bother with taking land or territory like a traditional empire.

There is a reason why they say Ww1 and ww2 were the end of empires forever. Usa and the soviets were not empires at all in a tradtional sense but both became the two superpowers while British Empire and the French colonial empire fell off for good. Ww1 wiped out 4 empires no war was able to achieve that in such a short amount of time.
Stupid greeks expect help from russians it seems to me that they forget the history when russians helped turks during the failed greek invasion of anatolia of course they did it for their interests but that’s the key point russians certainly won’t risk their state for a bunch of deluded greeks I am actually surpised why there are still greeks who believe in such crazy story that russians will give them anatolia on a plate hahahahah
Retards is mild term for these low-iq fake sparta monkeys

Stupid greeks expect help from russians it seems to me that they forget the history when russians helped turks during the failed greek invasion of anatolia of course they did it for their interests but that’s the key point russians certainly won’t risk their state for a bunch of deluded greeks I am actually surpised why there are still greeks who believe in such crazy story that russians will give them anatolia on a plate hahahahah
Retards is mild term for these low-iq fake sparta monkeys

Patriarch of Constantinople and Moscow have split due to the Ukrainian issue there goes muh Orthodox brotherhood lmaoooooo

Has to do with a batshit insane prophecy told by one of their monks or something that Turkey will be destroyed the other half will convert and the other half will be destroyed or deported. Some greeks or maybe all believe this.

They also believe the last roman emperor aka constantine pailalogos will come back to take back the city.

A lot of insane bullshit then again a lot of religions have their own versions of how the world will end.

This monk is just targeting Turkey I think he said this during the cyprus issue I forgot who this monk or priest is all I knows his a saint to the Greek orthodox church.

Last edited:
A548DB1C-C4E0-4FB2-A0BF-5039D7CD8AF2.jpeg

It took YouTube one day later after my statement hahahahah

Elvin stop posting Armenian propaganda bro

The SouthFront video? That is pure Russian propaganda. I posted a comment on the video criticizing it and providing facts on how the scenario they talked about could never happen, and they deleted my comment.

I am glad they blocked Southern Front, nothing but one sided and bias perspectives.

The ceasefire was nothing more than for assad to buy time. What an embarassment really.
It was embarrassment and I was strongly against it but look the conflict which is happening inside assad regime circle(maklouf and assad family) and we have russians criticizing assad publicity and now assadists are returning the fire
Indeed it served as regrouping for assad but we shouldn’t exclude the fact that Turkey reinforced itself in Idlib thanks to installation of hawk batteries I must add also that there was standoff between TAF and HTS in which the winner turned out to be TAF
We learned from an MEE article that UAE wanted to break the ceasefire by paying 3B to assad Iran was supportive of such move but not Russia
Read the whole thread it’s really funny this assad fanboys are clearly deluded too much
maybe the ceasefire was controversial from emotional point of view but so far Turkey is the biggest winner of it

https://mobile.twitter.com/THE_47th/status/1258762645999702016

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom