What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

LOOL. i dont like the Muslim card personally, but i also dont know if its never relevant. No problem bro. hope ur keeping an updated list of all the equipments in Syria that TSK will destroy b4 they pull out.

I'm as tired of it as Turkey is tired of helping ISIS. Was looking at twitter yesterday...multiple ISIS people killed in IRaq were either in Turkey or Turkish controlled part of Syria. You cant hide your handiwork.

2014 and 2015 called they want their wacko myths back.

I never have. I still stand by what i say about TUrkey working in some capacity at least at some times, with ISIS.
You do know that even cia apologized for claiming turkey worked and even bought oil from isis right ?

You can just google it.

But here is what I believe, you’re sticking to you pov because it makes your case easier. And you can rile up some turkish members especially those who’re more hardcore akp and rte supporters :)

You do know that even cia apologized for claiming turkey worked and even bought oil from isis right ?

You can just google it.

But here is what I believe, you’re sticking to you pov because it makes your case easier. And you can rile up some turkish members especially those who’re more hardcore akp and rte supporters :)
Ha ha....and i'm supposed to believe the CIA??? i mean who in our families will believe what the CIA "told us"....ON REDDIT....like wtf? Tbh, i thnk thats the CIA trying to coverup its tracks (and Turkey's too). FOr ONE, the videos are out there of RUAF bombing 10s and 10s of ISIS oil tankers that travelloed with SYrian oil to either SYria-TUrkey border, or into Turkey. And if US was actually anti ISIS, how could a vast network of ISIS oil tankers operate them across TUrkey and SYria like an oil company?? Who allowed that to happen. Bro, dont be naive.

Ha ha....and i'm supposed to believe the CIA??? i mean who in our families will believe what the CIA "told us"....ON REDDIT....like wtf? Tbh, i thnk thats the CIA trying to coverup its tracks (and Turkey's too). FOr ONE, the videos are out there of RUAF bombing 10s and 10s of ISIS oil tankers that travelloed with SYrian oil to either SYria-TUrkey border, or into Turkey. And if US was actually anti ISIS, how could a vast network of ISIS oil tankers operate them across TUrkey and SYria like an oil company?? Who allowed that to happen. Bro, dont be naive.

Source: from RT News and PressTv hahahahaha

I just picked reddit source. But like I said you’re free to just google it yourself.

Also you need to provide a source for your claims.

Extremely concerning developments in Idlib.

1. Turkey tried to clear a protest on M4. Something happened and Turkish soldiers started shooting. At least 2 civilians were killed.
  2. In response to the incident, HTS targeted and missed a Turkish armoured vehicle with an ATGM
  3. Turkey retaliated with at least 1 drone strike against an HTS position, killing at least 2 fighters.
  4. Commanders from HTS and Turkey are currently meeting to de-escalate tensions.
  5. Protesters have blocked several roads, which are essential to supply the soldiers in Idlib.

Idlib is just a huge mess. We can't trust these Islamists. They're very unpredictable, even in Turkey most hardcore Islamists are threats to the state. I honestly think we should secure our border then bomb the crap out of HTS.

Can you give a source please?
Just search google. T this point there aer multiple sources, some historical to link Turkey and ISIS. Most recent one is TUrkish govt not giving EU countries the IDing information for suspected ISIS militants, because that would be used to prove court cases against them. TUrkey isnt providing that to EU. WHY YOU THINK THAT IS SO???

Finally, if you have to ask for proof in 2020 that Turkey has helped ISIS, your issue isnt information, its something else. If you notice, the only people who really argue against that on PDF are Turks. that is not coincidental.

Back
Top Bottom