What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

He’s saying that in a sarcastic way, because RTE fucked up so royally that all troubles will fall on Turkey and we can’t even get Europe to share the burden. So we’re doing NATO job all by ourselves.

and sending more soldiers into idlib is just dragging us further into shit.

there is a real possibility of the same happening in Libya.
Having soldiers in Syria and Iraq is same as having soldiers in Turkey either wage the war in these two countries or you will be forced to wage it in your own house(anatolia) Libya is important as well but I don’t see the problem of overstretched there because military equipment and small number of advisors/coordinators is enough in the worst case F-16 will be used but definitely not significant ground boots(we have syrian rebels for this “mission”)
regarding refugees europe had luck due to coronavirus pandemic but once it’s over they will be exported to europeans on an unprecedented scale
there’s one exit win-win way for europeans and turks and that’s putting all the refugees in liberated (whole) northern syria but they will have to give up their terror plans against Turkey who knows maybe europe has once again luck because if there’s civil war in northern iraq the second option(refugee relocation to Syria) is more likely to happen

He’s saying that in a sarcastic way, because RTE fucked up so royally that all troubles will fall on Turkey and we can’t even get Europe to share the burden. So we’re doing NATO job all by ourselves.

and sending more soldiers into idlib is just dragging us further into shit.

there is a real possibility of the same happening in Libya.
That's the opinions of secularist kemalist. Next war will be against secularist traitors

@himate please stick to the topic which is about military operations in Syria
your opinion against certain political system can be expressed in other places this thread will be unnecessary polluted

Respect the constitution you secessionist traitor! Keep talking like that and we will pursue all your details buddy.

@cabatli_53

He is literally calling for a civil war against the people who follow the constitution of the Republic of Turkey.
so youre the one calling AKP a terrorist in another thread. You can get away with your propaganda here because Moderator might protect you

The funny thing I am so right about you. You’d lick RTE spit from the pavement so people won’t step on it. just like a rabid dog.

You only know how to brand people and threaten them, hmm... just like your leader RTE.

Maybe I gave you a harsh response but im sick and tired of some secularist regurgitating the same opinions of the enemies of Turkey. Turkey has not lost in Syria nor have they fcuked up. For years Turkey has been kept inside an artificial box made by the western enemies. Turkey has now woken up and now doing things that suit its interest anywhere in the world and i thank Syria for it.

Any country to reach to global power status must learn to sacrifice and if you look at history it doesn't come on a plate for you. Any negative info comes for turkey notice how the internal traitors make an issue bigger than what it is.

Last edited:
You are wrong about one thing, turkey hasn't woken up, we're in the proces of waking up. Which means we need to be smart about things and don't let RTE make stupid mistakes. Unfortunately he's fired every capable guy and replaced them, so now he's surrounded by retards who think they can conquer the world. That's the downside of allowing one man run the country. And lesser ppl start putting him on a pedestal.

Respect the constitution you secessionist traitor! Keep talking like that and we will pursue all your details buddy.

@cabatli_53

He is literally calling for a civil war against the people who follow the constitution of the Republic of Turkey.
I had to show his content after reading this post, he is in my list. :D

That's the opinions of secularist kemalist. Next war will be against secularist traitors
Why are you so butthurt against kemalists, are the ones in the pictures your ancestors?

5677046467b0a903344069ea.jpg

20-hunchakian-martyrs.jpg

I had to show his content after reading this post, he is in my list. :D

Why are you so butthurt against kemalists, are the ones in the pictures your ancestors?

5677046467b0a903344069ea.jpg

20-hunchakian-martyrs.jpg
i would be careful if i was you. you wouldn't want the people in power now to settle any accounts with you for your past crime?

He is basically saying that he wants to kill all people with secular mindset, pretty retarded.

don't twist my words. I meant traitors need to be sorted out. Not all secularist are traitors and not all anti-secularist/kemalist are patriots

Stop playing the muslim card every time, you guys dont give a crap when shit hits the fan in Turkey but expect Turkey to act in your interests under the pretext of ummah? Give me a break...
LOOL. i dont like the Muslim card personally, but i also dont know if its never relevant. No problem bro. hope ur keeping an updated list of all the equipments in Syria that TSK will destroy b4 they pull out.

Nato bidding my a$$. Aren't you tired of using the same propaganda line ?
I'm as tired of it as Turkey is tired of helping ISIS. Was looking at twitter yesterday...multiple ISIS people killed in IRaq were either in Turkey or Turkish controlled part of Syria. You cant hide your handiwork.

LOOL. i dont like the Muslim card personally, but i also dont know if its never relevant. No problem bro. hope ur keeping an updated list of all the equipments in Syria that TSK will destroy b4 they pull out.

I'm as tired of it as Turkey is tired of helping ISIS. Was looking at twitter yesterday...multiple ISIS people killed in IRaq were either in Turkey or Turkish controlled part of Syria. You cant hide your handiwork.

You should not mix up Al Qaida and ISIS.

Back
Top Bottom