What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

There are 2 major problems in ur sources.

1. Its SCW which is a pro-assadist at times pro pkk sub.
2. Its Sohr which is a single dude sitting in London.

There are 2 major problems in ur sources.

1. Its SCW which is a pro-assadist at times pro pkk sub.
2. Its Sohr which is a single dude sitting in London.

SCW also becomes pro-Turkish whenever an operation starts.

Yeah I agree that SOHR is a crap source. But that doesn't change the fact that the rebels infight regularly.

They had piss poor training and and most groups in SNA aren't disciplined. Worst thing was when we were successfully fcking up PKK/YPG In Opetation Peace Spring and SNA members decided to upload videos of executions... this type of behavior is what stopped the operation. We went from fighting terrorists to looking like we are supporting terrorists.

In my opinion we need to train them again, ensure they don't record stupid sh!t and also standardize their equipment and uniforms. They should all wear balaclavas in order to look more professional too, as funny as that sounds.

Last edited:
SCW also becomes pro-Turkish whenever an operation starts.
The subs demography has been for years the same and back in the days u got banned for being pro-turkey like me.
Its very recent and has more to do with reddit becoming more known to Turks and some other factors as well.
Yeah I agree that SOHR is a crap source. But that doesn't change the fact that the rebels infight regularly.
There are some troublemakers there certainly but most of it is pkk propaganda crap, the life standarts in the pkk zones are worse with the syrian kurds also among the illegals who enter turkey via iran.

They had piss poor training and and most groups in SNA aren't disciplined. Worst thing was when we were successfully fcking up PKK/YPG In Opetation Peace Spring and SNA members decided to upload videos of executions... this type of behavior is what stopped the operation. We went from fighting terrorists to looking like we are supporting terrorists.
That behaviour is irrelevant tho and so is the opinion of foreigners on the conflict Turkey has with the PKK, if international outcry forces Turkey to cease operations then the fault lies with Turkey to cease the operations and not with the groups it supports. Turkey needs to understand that the opinion of foreginers is irrelevant and I also dont think that was the reason why Turkey stopped the peace spring OP. Something else goes on behind the doors.

In my opinion we need to train them again, ensure they don't record stupid sh!t and also standardize their equipment and uniforms. They should all wear balaclavas in order to look more professional too, as funny as that sounds.

We are looking for a way out, not for a way to continue to invest in something which isnt worth to invest in. Arabs are tribal by nature and futureless by destiny and therefor what u stated is a very unwise move. Bigger walls, higher watchtowers, heavier mines and a one time construction package directly provided from the gov with a one way ticket for syrian refugees will be the solution and the security solution will be the complete eradication of the PKK on the border. Thats what needs to happen.

The subs demography has been for years the same and back in the days u got banned for being pro-turkey like me.
Its very recent and has more to do with reddit becoming more known to Turks and some other factors as well.

There are some troublemakers there certainly but most of it is pkk propaganda crap, the life standarts in the pkk zones are worse with the syrian kurds also among the illegals who enter turkey via iran.

That behaviour is irrelevant tho and so is the opinion of foreigners on the conflict Turkey has with the PKK, if international outcry forces Turkey to cease operations then the fault lies with Turkey to cease the operations and not with the groups it supports. Turkey needs to understand that the opinion of foreginers is irrelevant.

We are looking for a way out, not for a way to continue to invest in something which isnt worth to invest in. Arabs are tribal by nature and futureless by destiny and therefor what u stated is a very unwise move. Bigger walls, higher watchtowers, heavier mines and a one time construction package directly provided from the gov with a one way ticket for syrian refugees will be the solution and the security solution will be the complete eradication of the PKK on the border. Thats what needs to happen.

There will be another big operation. There's no doubt about it. And although we are sending some SNA members to Libya as to keep them busy, we will ultimately need to destroy PKK/YPG in northern Syria. Right now they have dispersed somewhat, but they are still there. The only solution is to destroy them in an all out assault. Then perhaps pull back and implement the measures you mentioned.

This final operation will need to be done right. We can't half a$s it. That also means that SNA needs to behave properly for the duration of the operation.

Of course the opinion of foreigners shouldn't matter.. but what do you expect when the civilian government is in control? Unlike the good old days of military rule, we can't do whatever we want. Thank AKP for that.

It would be better to wait for assad to retake the region, and support that action. But we definitely need to have security cameras in towns and such, with facial recognition features so we can locate terrorists moving around in Turkey. Right now when we catch one of the scum, I'm like wtf how come they're waltzing around in bayrampasa....

It would be better to wait for assad to retake the region, and support that action. But we definitely need to have security cameras in towns and such, with facial recognition features so we can locate terrorists moving around in Turkey. Right now when we catch one of the scum, I'm like wtf how come they're waltzing around in bayrampasa....
In kayseri and konya there are lots of isis/daesh scum I see often turkish anti-terror operations being conducted in these two cities(I am talking only about arab origin terrorists) we should get rid of them like we did in the 80s/90s not treating them nicely like we do nowadays
Of course we should do the same thing with pkk terrorists I’m very angry when there are news of “surrendered” terrorists

You seem really fond of starting wars on multiple fronts.

Well, they have been annoying us quite heavy with the lira manipulation, propaganda via ahval and their money throwing at western press, their trouble making in Somalia, Syria and lately Libya. That little shithole should be striked.

Well, they have been annoying us quite heavy with the lira manipulation, propaganda via ahval and their money throwing at western press, their trouble making in Somalia, Syria and lately Libya. That little shithole should be striked.

One day the Turkish siege of Dubai will become a reality. Once all our projects are complete UAE will be in our crosshairs.

We need to be cool about this and bag the victories on our front. And definitely win libya. Empower the nations close to these troublemakers, so unemployed men don't get tricked to join proxy wars.

Let MIT find potential proxies, and have them invade silently, and do their thing. Things best left unnamed.

Back
Top Bottom