What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

63A95DFD-7F23-47C2-B909-61B4448617CE.jpeg

other turkish/rebel sources are saying the same thing
He is treated in hama hospital
I guess we all know in what direction SOM missile should be headed ;)

I think assad fanboys will now be on suicide watch again.

9 years of battle hardended troops. People dont realise these battle hardended troops can easily be destroyed with the use of technology.

Battle hardended means nothing in front of advanced military technology. Since assad thugs are only good for killing their own people rather than facing a real army that battle hardended bullshit gets thrown into the window.
They are battle hardened against poor women kids and old people

View attachment 611080
other turkish/rebel sources are saying the same thing
He is treated in hama hospital
I guess we all know in what direction SOM missile should be headed ;)
Botox Suheil being injured comes from some Arab source (some SAA on facebook). Now it's being spread across other accounts.
It's almost too good to be true.
But Inshallah this Pink Tiger die... let's wait for confirmation.

Is he Military commander of Assad Army?
He is commander of the so called special forces tigers in reality they are bunch of pink tigers
Assadist accounts made a myth for this child raper/pedophile so we can say that he is the most popular monster after assad
Killing him at the eve of tomorrow’s meeting is much more important than gaining any ground it is also known that he was pro-moscow choice for inheriting assad in case something goes wrong

He is commander of the so called special forces tigers in reality they are bunch of pink tigers
Assadist accounts made a myth for this child raper/pedophile so we can say that he is the most popular monster after assad
Killing him at the eve of tomorrow’s meeting is much more important than gaining any ground it is also known that he was pro-moscow choice for inheriting assad in case something goes wrong
Kill him. Bomb around the hospital to kill SAA Stooges then send the special forces to kill him in Hospital

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom