What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Assad pussy pilot escaped hahahahah

Our record is ruined
it would be 4 plane directly shot in 4 days
View attachment 611067
i will just correct the world war it happened in WW1
Make 1915 great again ;)

ERaoXg4XsAE2unq.jpeg

@Vergennes what’s your opinion about Turkey-pkk conflict??? Which side do you support and why???

I know you would expect every European to support the PKK either for ideological reasons or just by anti-Turkeyism. (Maybe the latter)

I don't support the PKK neither for what they fight for or stand for for me they are just a bunch of leftist/communist/marxist (you can add many others) thugs hiding behind the Kurdish cause to push for their political goals using violent armed actions. Just another terrorist group among many others.

True. Those people killed and burned my people (Meskhetian Turks) alive after ****** Russians deported us to central asia.

Uzbeks are the most arrogant bastards to be honest.

I dont want to divide anybody but what they did to Meskhetian Turks can never be forgiven.

I kid you not that kid is gonna have a badass name.

Imagine being named after a killer drone!!!

I know you would expect every European to support the PKK either for ideological reasons or just by anti-Turkeyism. (Maybe the latter)

I don't support the PKK neither for what they fight for or stand for for me they are just a bunch of leftist/communist/marxist (you can add many others) thugs hiding behind the Kurdish cause to push for their political goals using violent armed actions. Just another terrorist group among many others.
Yeah I expect europeans to support pkk due to anti turkish feelings but I would be extremely surprised if europeans support pkk due to communism/leftist ideology if their support is based on leftism then we can say that soviet union/russia lost territory but won strategically but maybe on the other hand we should blame hollywood for aggressively promoting far-leftist utopian worldview
By the way there’s no such thing as kurdish cause because they have already all the rights on the world and homeland they love only brainwashed and those with suspected origins(crypto-armenians) are against Turkey

Yeah I expect europeans to support pkk due to anti turkish feelings but I would be extremely surprised if europeans support pkk due to communism/leftist ideology if their support is based on leftism then we can say that soviet union/russia lost territory but won strategically but maybe on the other hand we should blame hollywood for aggressively promoting far-leftist utopian worldview
By the way there’s no such thing as kurdish cause because they have already all the rights on the world and homeland they love only brainwashed and those with suspected origins(crypto-armenians) are against Turkey

Because the allies during ww1 promised the kurds a state if they took up arms against the Ottoman Empire which they gladly did.

Once the Ottomans collapsed and Ataturk won the Independance war along with putting down several kurdish rebellions during the independance war in which the kurds tried to make themselves a country the Allies gladly abandonded them because they no longer had any use.

Dream of kurdistan are nothing more than delusions in which the British promised every damn ethnic group in the Ottoman Empire a state.

This what happens when you promise everybody something which clashes with the other promises you made to Assyrians, Jews, Arabs, Druze and Alawites.

I kid you not that kid is gonna have a badass name.

Imagine being named after a killer drone!!!
All of his schoolmates will be running away from him (assadists style marathon) ;)

Because the allies during ww1 promised the kurds a state if they took up arms against the Ottoman Empire which they gladly did.

Once the Ottomans collapsed and Ataturk won the Independamce along with putting down several kurdish rebellions in the independance war which kurds tried to make themselves a country the Allies gladly abandonded them because they no longer had any use.

Dream of kurdistan are nothing more than delusions in which the British promised every damn ethnic group in the Ottoman Empire a state.

This what happens when you promise everybody something which clashes with the other promise you made to Assyrians, Jews, Arabs, Druze and Alawites.
Yes every word is true what you said but my point is different
@Vergennes thinks there’s kurdish cause and I don’t blame him
he has learnt(read brainwashed) probably from french and other western MSM about so called “cause”
My real question to @Vergennes was actually whether he approves ethnic separatism which is strongly supported by france US and other western countries?? As you know every country has its own minority so you never know when wheel will turn on your country

I think assad fanboys will now be on suicide watch again.

9 years of battle hardended troops. People dont realise these battle hardended troops can easily be destroyed with the use of technology.

Battle hardended means nothing in front of advanced military technology. Since assad thugs are only good for killing their own people rather than facing a real army that battle hardended bullshit gets thrown into the window.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom