What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I thought I might also post it here.

Article 5 is the cornerstone of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and states that an attack on one member of NATO is an attack on all of its members.

Turkey has no air defence system. They can nuke our military and economic facilities with their Kalibr or hypersonic nuke missiles.

They are Russians. They are the greatest backstabbing filth on earth. They never faced Napoleon in battle and they retreated till Moscow burning every tree, crops and they even shit in their own water resources so that the French army could not eat or drink.

When Napoleon gave up and go his way back to France, they attacked him from behind the whole way back to France.

Turkey has no air defence system. They can nuke our military and economic facilities with their Kalibr or hypersonic nuke missiles.

They are Russians. They are the greatest backstabbing filth on earth. They never faced Napoleon in battle and they retreated till Moscow burning every tree, crops and they even shit in their own water resources so that the French army could not eat or drink.

When Napoleon gave up and go his way back to France, they attacked him from behind the whole way back to France.
No country can stop nukes... If tmrw RU decide to nuke you, one way or the other... you will get it... and that for every single country on the face of the earth... no escape...
But they will be consequences for RU and the rest of the world...

I believe in that after 5th of this month we are gonna shoot some ruski planes down.
Tayyip and Putin will have a meeting on 5th but there will be no agreement on anything. This will give us to shoot down ruski planes. Mark my words bros.

Russians are masters of sorch earth tactics. Sorch earth tactics dont work on nomadic armies.

The problem is the Turks just never saw Russia as a threat until after Vienna 1683 there might have been clashes or skirmishes before but not to the point where the Ottomans began to feel pressure or were threatened. Not to mention the Crimean Turks and Tatars did a good in keeping Russia at bay when the Ottomans lost Crimea is when things started to get worse for them.

Funny thing is a lot of the Russian victories were not won by themselves they won it with allies like the Great Turkish War, 93 Harbi and the 1829 one. Find it pretty funny how the Russians tell the Turks you got allies in the Crimean War when at the same time Russia did not do everything alone. They were also allied to Habsburg Austraia which made their campaigns easy as the Ottomans had to fight two formidable enemies.

In war anything goes to be honest.

I believe in that after 5th of this month we are gonna shoot some ruski planes down.
Tayyip and Putin will have a meeting on 5th but there will be no agreement on anything. This will give us to shoot down ruski planes. Mark my words bros.

I think the agreement could be both the Turks and Russians dont harm or kill each other.

Russians can do their thing while the Turks do theirs as long as they dont face each other.

Then again should we take the russians and their words?? Nope not at all I think Ukrainians can tell us what a bunch of backstabbers russians are in todays agreements.

Ukraine lost crimea and parts of eastern ukraine due to this not to mention it lost its nukes to russia with a dumb neutrality agreement.

Russians are masters of sorch earth tactics. Sorch earth tactics dont work on nomadic armies.

The problem is the Turks just never saw Russia as a threat until after Vienna 1683 there might have been clashes or skirmishes before but not to the point where the Ottomans began to feel pressure or were threatened. Not to mention the Crimean Turks and Tatars did a good in keeping Russia at bay when the Ottomans lost Crimea is when things started to get worse for them.

Funny thing is a lot of the Russian victories were not won by themselves they won it with allies like the Great Turkish War, 93 Harbi and the 1829 one. Find it pretty funny how the Russians tell the Turks you got allies in the Crimean War when at the same time Russia did not do everything alone. They were also allied to Habsburg Austraia which made their campaigns easy as the Ottomans had to fight two formidable enemies.

In war anything goes to be honest.

The Dynamic of TR vs RU war doesn't exist... It's not one Army vs another. It's one Culture/Nation with another... Therefore there is numerous and numerous "assets" that each side can/will use when it comes to war...
Yes, RU can end the war in few minutes... by Nuking, but such "Move" will have repercussions, that RU will not take, at least till "They believe they can win a conventional war".

Western Enemies of RU/The Caucasus, Other Turkic countries/pop/nations and the overall "Muslims World" will create a new dynamic, that far goes beyond, just a TR vs RU. And RU knows it... but it seems "Turks" doesn't... or at least not around here.

The Dynamic of TR vs RU war doesn't exist... It's not one Army vs another. It's one Culture/Nation with another... Therefore there is numerous and numerous "assets" that each side can/will use when it comes to war...
Yes, RU can end the war in few minutes... by Nuking, but such "Move" will have repercussions, that RU will not take, at least till "They believe they can win a conventional war".

Western Enemies of RU/The Caucasus, Other Turkic countries/pop/nations and the overall "Muslims World" will create a new dynamic, that far goes beyond, just a TR vs RU.

Russians conquered Central Asia in the 1800s and in the end what do we have?? Most Central Asian countries are pro Russian.

Not to mention Central Asian Turks are pretty much racist Towards Turkish and Azerbaijani people.

They call us fake Turks while they call themselves the real ones. Turkey surpasses all of those Central Asian countries.

Turkey did not get conquered or colonised not to mention they fought for their independance. Turkey still has intiatitives to open bridges with them I dont see them doing the same.

Thats why these Pan Turkist and Pan Turanist dreams should be dropped. Only union I see is Turkey and Azerbaijan thats about it. There is pictures of Kazakhs fighting for the Armenians in the Karabag war.

Turks dont fear Russians at all even if the Russian bear calls itself strong. If wolves work together to bring down a bear so can the Turks play their cards.

Russians give the illusion to fear them especially since they defeated the Swedes, Poles, French, Germans and the Ottomans also made the Americans to fear them during the Cold War. Their empire spanned from Warsaw to Alaska.

Its all historical, political and cultural. Turkish and Russian spheres of influences clashes in many parts hence why both will never be friends. Dont expect a French-English reconcliation with the Turks and Russians it will never happen.

Last edited:
Russians conquered Central Asia in the 1800s and in the end what do have?? Most Central Asian countries are pro Russian.

Not to mention Central Asian Turks are pretty much racist Towards Turkish and Azerbaijani people.

They call us fake Turks while they themselves the real ones. Turkey surpasses all of those Central Asian countries.

Turkey did not get conquered or colonised not to mention they fought for their independance. Turkey still has intiatitives to open bridges with them I dont see them doing the same.

Thats why these Pan Turkist and Pan Turanist dreams should be dropped. Only union I see is Turkey and Azerbaijan thats about it. There is pictures of Kazakhs fighting for the Armenians in the Karabag war.

Turks dont fear Russians at all even if the Russian bear calls itself strong. If wolves work together to bring down a bear so can the Turks play their cards.

Russians give the illusion to fear them especially since they defeated the Swedes, Poles, French, Germans and the Ottomans also made the Americans to fear them during the Cold War. Their empire spanned from Warsaw to Alaska.

Its all historical, political and cultural. Turkish and Russian spheres of influences clashes in many parts hence why both will never be friends. Dont expect a French-English reconcliation with the Turks and Russians it will never happen.

Central Asian countries are even racist to eachother. Kazakhs dont like Kyrgz and vice versa. These are the fruits of communism I guess.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

Sorry for off topic,
how about Uighur?

Russians conquered Central Asia in the 1800s and in the end what do we have?? Most Central Asian countries are pro Russian.

They call us fake Turks while they call themselves the real ones. Turkey surpasses all of those Central Asian countries.

An Hypothetical war... will either be a Rain of Missiles till, one side abdicate or someone gonna move on the other...
And with RU advantages, with their missiles... It's TR that will need to move... First a Sea op is a no no... Will be a total disaster... so you gonna need to pass through the caucasus... so either via Georgia or Azerbaijan( via Armenia)... and the Q arise who's gonna risk their "state" by allowing you in? And if both refuse... Then you gonna first fight one of them...

Then let's say, that under Airstrikes,missiles etc... TR succeed to move on the Caucasus... And that's where the problems begin... Nothing pass through there... it's on foot and on foot only... So TR will find herself with only soldiers when they get to Chechnya...

Well... I think you get the picture... Turkey alone... will lose... Not because they lack will... but the conditions doesn't favor her in any shape or form...

Now, you say, wolf if they work together can bring the bear down... and that I agree... But what if the image of the Wolf... wasn't being a Turk but... being a "Muslim"... What if TR adopt a more "Muslim" centric approach and a rhetoric of "Jihad"... Then, it will not be seen as a "National interest vs Another... but a fight with deeper "roots"...

I do, believe that TR should push for an "Islamic" Strategy... as it will bear more reward/guarantee IF things happen... with RU.
RU History has given the Muslim world a lot to think about... a lot of Frustration... Anger... Something that wasn't the case 2 centuries ago... when the RUS were unknown...

Islam will break the barriers that you face right now... be it in the Turkic or Arab world... The War will have a different dimension that goes beyond Turkey.

Central Asian countries are even racist to eachother. Kazakhs dont like Kyrgz and vice versa. These are the fruits of communism I guess.

The Uzbeks once slaughtered our Asihka Turkish brothers too.

Never forget and never forgive. One day those uzbeks pricks will pay so bad.

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh to Muslim
& Good day to the rest

Sorry for off topic,
how about Uighur?

Uygurs are good to be honest much more pro turkish compared to a lot of the central asian countries.

A lot of them do not even harbour racist feelings towards Turks of Turkey.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom