What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Extremely minor presence of Iranians in comparison to Turkish presence on the opposition side
Are you serious? Are you speaking of now or in the past Decade?
Shall we speak about Iranian involvement? The Dozens of Thousands of Shia Fighters shipped there? Those Billions and Billions to keep ASSad alive? Maybe Those Equipments that has literally flooded the Market... Those IRGC/Captains present on the ground directing ops, like the Aleppo one with Qassem... Deir zor... Ghouta... Hama Daraa... Before 2016... Everything was Iranian... But even with all of that, they were losing... So ASSad called for the Ruskies... and here we are today...
Yes, Iranian presence is not as much as pre-2016-17... But still... to this Day, EVERY shia group/entity/militia IS commanded by Iranian forces...

I can give you a list of Israeli airstrikes on Iranian forces in those last years... but I think you know them already...

Are you serious? Are you speaking of now or in the past Decade?
Shall we speak about Iranian involvement? The Dozens of Thousands of Shia Fighters shipped there? Those Billions and Billions to keep ASSad alive? Maybe Those Equipments that has literally flooded the Market... Those IRGC/Captains present on the ground directing ops, like the Aleppo one with Qassem... Deir zor... Ghouta... Hama Daraa... Before 2016... Everything was Iranian... But even with all of that, they were losing... So ASSad called for the Ruskies... and here we are today...
Yes, Iranian presence is not as much as pre-2016-17... But still... to this Day, EVERY shia group/entity/militia IS commanded by Iranian forces...

I can give you a list of Israeli airstrikes on Iranian forces in those last years... but I think you know them already...

Today.

Today the presence of foreign fighters on the SAA side is low, especially in comparison with the opposition.

Weaklings... That's what they are. No need to give that "Genuine" excuse... When themselves are among the worst in the region...

And Tayyip is begging for America now as we speak, I don't see a difference.

Today.

Today the presence of foreign fighters on the SAA side is low, especially in comparison with the opposition.
Did you even look for the dead? Do you really think those names and faces are Arabs?
Look at them...
A good chunk look like Uzbeks and Pakistanis... As for the Arab ones... I bet a good Chunk said "Labayka Nasrallah" before dying.

NFL/TFSA/HTS are all Syrians... Yes, among HTS there is sub-groups, who are foreign and are mostly situated in Southern Idlib.

Today.

And Tayyip is begging for America now as we speak, I don't see a difference.

Erdogan isn't perfect... I believe no one will say that here...
But at least, whatever the reasons, TR acted... That's what is important.
Arab regimes on the other hand, do not mind Shipping Retards to Haftar in Libya or getting smashed by Caveman in Yemen...
As for this US thingy... It's the Arabs that appear under US leash right now...

Did you even look for the dead? Do you really think those names and faces are Arabs?
Look at them...
A good chunk look like Uzbeks and Pakistanis... As for the Arab ones... I bet a good Chunk said "Labayka Nasrallah"

NFL/TFSA/HTS are all Syrians... Yes, among HTS there is sub-groups, who are foreign and are mostly situated in Southern Idlib.

Remember the early days of this conflict, 2011-2013. Before ISIS emerged, before they took Deir-Al-Zour. The story was pushed that the entire SAA is Alawite and people began believing this, it grew and the majority of Syrians turned against the regime. SAA brutality was used to bring the regime in a bad light, truth is ba'ath regimes have always been brutal whether Saddam or Assad nothing new.

Those days are gone, that 'revolution' has been trashed, hijacked and ruined in every possible way. If you ask Syrians now the either don't care, or they want the war to end with the current situation meaning the SAA maintaining its control. The story that foreigners are running the military show is a story of the past, even the Iraqi component in Syria decreased massively after 2014 and hasn't grown since.

This today has nothing to do with it, it's just Erdogan with his annexing agenda at work. Same shit in Libya and partial attempt in northern Iraq.

The same erdogan you support is working with Israel on all fronts, you need to be reArabized to remember your side. HTS etc. irrelevant in the long-term, they will fade away and will not exist in 5 years.

Syria is ruled by a faggot indeed, but the opposition are faggots as well. Saddam should have ruled Syria and enforce a much more strict rule of baathist policy. That's the only way forward for the Arabization campaign.

Last edited:
Remember the early days of this conflict, 2011-2013. Before ISIS emerged, before they took Deir-Al-Zour. The story was pushed that the entire SAA is Alawite and people began believing this, it grew and the majority of Syrians turned against the regime.

Those days are gone, that 'revolution' has been trashed, hijacked and ruined in every possible way. If you ask Syrians now the either don't care, or they want the war to end with the current situation meaning the SAA maintaining its control. The story that foreigners are running the military show is a story of the past, even the Iraqi component in Syria decreased massively after 2014 and hasn't grown since.

Saying SAA are all Alawi is BS, those who did definitely wanted to make a sectarian point. BUT the overwhelming Majority of "Commanding" positions were Shia( including their different sects, be it mainstream shia...Alawi etc..)
So, in a way, the view was "justifiable"...
Nowadays, The Sunni "fighters" are a minority, most of them died, and those left are "Ex-rebels from Daraa,Ghouta etc..."
What happened in the last decade, was also a demographic shift of the Syrian pop... Where displaced/targeted areas WERE Sunni ones... that after "Deportation" (ie green buses), the pop was replaced by Shias.
Right now, Sunni numbers are very low under ASSad held territories, Despite Sunnis making 60-70% of the pop in 2011.

Look you can't deny the fact that after ASSad failure btw 2011-2012, foreign Forces took roots... Like Iran, till 2015-16 When RU came along... To this Day... You know.. that ASSad is a puppet... Whatever RU/IR say, He obeys...
Take per exemple the Tiger Forces... The main "Pro" entity in the ASSad army... Who is in Control of them? The Russians... They literally rebuild that Unit and in control... If I have to give an opposite analogy, They are the Equal of TFSA.
Then you have the Shia "Militia"... Zainabiyoun and co... that are commanded by Iran and used as 2nd lines...
Then you've got HezbShaytan... Who are playing on both sides... to keep their Lebanese-Syria-Iranian balance.
And Finally, The famously known "Canon Fodder"... Those Syrians under ASSad control... that are walking "farmers"... used to be sent first to open the frontline... and let the "Pros" get in...

My take is Arab regimes are sellouts... who will give their countries to whoever wish to take it as long he got the promise to stay on the throne... That is for me a NO... better them dead.
Second, those who kill his pop for his throne is de facto an enemy...
Last... I don't care about X or Y ethnicity if such Ideology doesn't bring/make us Stronger/better.

Maybe with TR actions, other Arab regime gonna open their eyes and do something, or be overthrown by their own people and "let's hope" things get better.

Saying SAA are all Alawi is BS, those who did definitely wanted to make a sectarian point. BUT the overwhelming Majority of "Commanding" positions were Shia( including their different sects, be it mainstream shia...Alawi etc..)
So, in a way, the view was "justifiable"...
Nowadays, The Sunni "fighters" are a minority, most of them died, and those left are "Ex-rebels from Daraa,Ghouta etc..."
What happened in the last decade, was also a demographic shift of the Syrian pop... Where displaced/targeted areas WERE Sunni ones... that after "Deportation" (ie green buses), the pop was replaced by Shias.
Right now, Sunni numbers are very low under ASSad held territories, Despite Sunnis making 60-70% of the pop in 2011.

Look you can't deny the fact that after ASSad failure btw 2011-2012, foreign Forces took roots... Like Iran, till 2015-16 When RU came along... To this Day... You know.. that ASSad is a puppet... Whatever RU/IR say, He obeys...
Take per exemple the Tiger Forces... The main "Pro" entity in the ASSad army... Who is in Control of them? The Russians... They literally rebuild that Unit and in control... If I have to give an opposite analogy, They are the Equal of TFSA.
Then you have the Shia "Militia"... Zainabiyoun and co... that are commanded by Iran and used as 2nd lines...
Then you've got HezbShaytan... Who are playing on both sides... to keep their Lebanese-Syria-Iranian balance.
And Finally, The famously known "Canon Fodder"... Those Syrians under ASSad control... that are walking "farmers"... used to be sent first to open the frontline... and let the "Pros" get in...

That's the past

Today SAA has come out on top of all groups in Syria. US ditched the initial FSA and went ahead with the Kurds, Turkey is now the only one left of all those that initially supported the FSA.

USA, Europe, Arabs all abandoned that project.

We just need 8-10 years more to make our strategic projects materialised. After this period, The rules of game will be re-written again on field. Even if we want peace and mutual trade, Some countries are itching to drive us into corner. Just a littile more patience please. Within days, Turkish Army has destroyed %70-80 of the Asadist arm heaps collected at North/NorthWest by using just drones and artillery fire. Some people are talking about supplying long range missiles to syria as they did for Yemen so what ? This time, Turkish Army will have to wipe off Asadist terrorists up to Golan heights. I believe This would make them happier !
inshaAllah and dont forget the nuke arsenal. Turkey can no longer be shy

That's the past

Today SAA has come out on top of all groups in Syria. US ditched the initial FSA and went ahead with the Kurds, Turkey is now the only one left of all those that initially supported the FSA.

USA, Europe, Arabs all abandoned that project.
It's not because they abandoned it that everyone should...
TR is the only one in the region, that such conflict is directly having an impact of them. (you cna count Lebanon... but no one want to go there) The other 3, are far from it...
Look at Yemen, per exemple... KSA/UAE are deep in it... Even Though the US bailed out... should they follow? No, they can't... same for TR.

A region made of Traitors... are to be cleaned... Whatever his fake "ethnicity"... Such "Puppets" will hurt the region in the long term.
When he had the chance to "Give" the power to his "OWN" ppl... not X or Y country... he refused and made it Halal to kill anyone, whatever kids or not...

We will see how the future unfold... But one thing I'm sure... If "Arabs" want to have an impact... they better clean the garbage in front of their houses... Till then, they gonna be played years after years by their puppet's master.

buxp2xg7.jpg

and much much more... :) tho I think the next power addition will be in the very near future with additional air defense systems, bigger drones and hopefully altay and modern ifv´s.

Like him or not. Agree with him or not. But one thing erdogan is very much is credited for is thoroughly building the defence industry to rival the superpowers. inshaAllah

It's not because they abandoned it that everyone should...
TR is the only one in the region, that such conflict is directly having an impact of them. (you cna count Lebanon... but no one want to go there) The other 3, are far from it...
Look at Yemen, per exemple... KSA/UAE are deep in it... Even Though the US bailed out... should they follow? No, they can't... same for TR.

A region made of Traitors... are to be cleaned... Whatever his fake "ethnicity"... Such "Puppets" will hurt the region in the long term.
When he had the chance to "Give" the power to his "OWN" ppl... not X or Y country... he refused and made it Halal to kill anyone, whatever kids or not...

We will see how the future unfold... But one thing I'm sure... If "Arabs" want to have an impact... they better clean the garbage in front of their houses... Till then, they gonna be played years after years by their puppet's master.

Yemen, KSA, UAE are all Arab states. We are not going to see anyone enforcing a different language or culture policy in that conflict.

As for puppets, Tayyip gave in to the Donald's threats and demands all times. Iran is the only one that's putting opposition to the US, with limitations clearly given that they know the US exceeds them in military power.

Like him or not. Agree with him or not. But one thing erdogan is very much is credited for is thoroughly building the defence industry to rival the superpowers. inshaAllah
He is a legend and the entire world are witness that he had the balls to stand up to the Yanks and the Russians in the space of a few months. The Yanks lost half their territory in Syria and the Russians will lose much more because of it. And still there are fools who say that maybe Erdogan gave in to his generals. And he is running to America. What is America to do with the Turkish retaliation and offensive. This is called diplomacy, but you dumb mother bitches are too stupid to understand.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom