What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Yemen, KSA, UAE are all Arab states. We are not going to see anyone enforcing a different language or culture policy in that conflict.

As for puppets, Tayyip gave in to the Donald's threats and demands all times. Iran is the only one that's putting opposition to the US, with limitations clearly given that they know the US exceeds them in military power.
Do you really think Syrians will Change language if ASSad is gone? Come on...
The region saw way more in this last 1400 years... and Arabs didn't change an inch since then...
The only MAIN Difference btw TR and Syrians... is literally the language...

Some Turks on PDF even use the same "Arguments"... That Syrians are changing TR society... When they want to point out the "issue of Syrian refugees"... But does not make it true.

Iran Barks and that's it... like those latest "BM" on the US base... Whata show... at least, i will give them that... But The American knew about it... and made the preparation... The best way to feed the fanatics without alienating them...

buxp2xg7.jpg

and much much more... :) tho I think the next power addition will be in the very near future with additional air defense systems, bigger drones and hopefully altay and modern ifv´s.

The picture description of land vehicles are not really accurate.

Yemen, KSA, UAE are all Arab states. We are not going to see anyone enforcing a different language or culture policy in that conflict.

As for puppets, Tayyip gave in to the Donald's threats and demands all times. Iran is the only one that's putting opposition to the US, with limitations clearly given that they know the US exceeds them in military power.
The Yanks gave up bases to Russians because of Erdogan's last offensive. Did you forget, it wasn't long ago? Shall i show you a map? Previous to that the Russians would get bombed by the Yanks if they tried to move an inch on the East of the Euphrates.

He is a legend and the entire world are witness that he had the balls to stand up to the Yanks and the Russians in the space of a few months. The Yanks lost half their territory in Syria and the Russians will lose much more because of it. And still there are fools who say that maybe Erdogan gave in to his generals. And he is running to America. What is America to do with the Turkish retaliation and offensive. This is called diplomacy, but you dumb mother bitches are too stupid to understand.

These are are kemalist/leftist youre referring to.They are not stupid. They know what they are doing. They dont hate erdogan for being Erdogan, they hate him because he's a muslim. Simple. They wanted a pacifist weak atheist turkey but erdogan has other visions like any other real Muslim and wants his country to be powerful and muslim again. No politician in turkish history had to endure so many crises like erdogan did in his tenure and yet he keeps winning inshaAllah. Thats why when any calamity hits turkey these kemalist join the enemies in lashing erdogan first. Unfortunately they are good few in this forum and all over the social media and their whole life revolves around bringing erdogan down. They dont realise erdogan is somewhat soft with them at home but im hoping his successor takes no shit from these traitors

These are are kemalist/leftist youre referring to.They are not stupid. They know what they are doing. They dont hate erdogan for being Erdogan, they hate him because he's a muslim. Simple. They wanted a pacifist weak atheist turkey but erdogan has other visions like any other real Muslim and wants his country to be powerful and muslim again. No politician in turkish history had to endure so many crises like erdogan did in his tenure and yet he keeps winning inshaAllah. Thats why when any calamity hits turkey these kemalist join the enemies in lashing erdogan first. Unfortunately they are good few in this forum and all over the social media and their whole life revolves around bringing erdogan down. They dont realise erdogan is somewhat soft with them at home but im hoping his successor takes no shit from these traitors

I only see them here when something bad happens to Turkey. Where are they now?

Today.

Today the presence of foreign fighters on the SAA side is low, especially in comparison with the opposition.

And Tayyip is begging for America now as we speak, I don't see a difference.

Begging? You dont follow the updates every single minute how Turkish Armed Forces crushing regime targets everywhere? You think this happens without the order thats giving by president Erdogan?

Pls somebody send this camel back to the desert.

Thats exactly i was going to say. Notice before every operation erdogan launched their propaganda machine goes wild. Just scroll all the threads in the past and you'll find them.
Im worried their propaganda sometimes affects low educated people and there is one i met in Istanbul he was claiming erdogan is paying $600 per month to each and every syrian refugee and thousands to each of their family while turks get nothing. I was shocked how these misinformation have reached alot of people because he's not the only one said this to me. But the reality is some syrians are starving. Some people spreading false news to hurt erdogan got no heart

This apllies also on some members here that emerges as soon as something bad happens to Turkey. Their baseball bats are ready to punish Erdogan but when Erdogan orders the army to demolish all regime targets they are nowhere...

Turks have been striking several areas today upto 100km into Syrian territory.
I hope this is sustained until assadist are totally crippled. Then the rebel can just walk over them without much effort. Sustained campaign is a must to send a message to all neighbouring and regional enemies including libya is not to fcuk with turkey

The Yanks gave up bases to Russians because of Erdogan's last offensive. Did you forget, it wasn't long ago? Shall i show you a map? Previous to that the Russians would get bombed by the Yanks if they tried to move an inch on the East of the Euphrates.

Trump not the yanks, trump doesn't care for a lot of that and has been at odds with many others in America. Trump shits on the Kurds and uses them he feels like it.

Doesn't mean USA got scared by erdogan LOL, how some members here make things look the way they want to see it

This is not enough for us and we want more.
We have been waiting for this moment for a long while.
Every single assadist, iranian and russian merchant must be killed with no mercy.

Back
Top Bottom