What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

A lot of strategic weapons were developed and bought by the army in secret back in the 90s and early 2000s. The TRG-300 that is being deployed right now is a derivative of the TR-300 Kasırga which was designed in the 90s.

The J-600T Yildirim was in service in 1998 yet was only revealed to the public in 2005. So who knows which weapons are in service right now. However as we all know the government loves to use the defense industry for votes, so nothing is kept secret anymore. We find out about projects years before they're actually completed.
There is nothing secret about these projects, TR-300 is the WS-1B and J-600T is B-611 SRBM purchased by Turkey back in 90s with TOT.

There's rumours that the some of the high command are getting sick and tired with AKP meddling with the operations. There's been whispers going around saying that they will no longer listen to AKP's demands in regards to actions in Syria.

I'm sure we won't leave the deaths of our soldiers unanswered time to flatten the entire north!

No more listening to Russian demands. The government should stay out of TSK's business.

Wouldn't that practically be a coup though? Turkey has a civilian control of the military doctrine. The ultimate responsibility for a country's strategic decision-making is (and should always be) in the hands of the civilian political leadership.

Well how did we ended up like this from praying in Ummayad mosque to praying the funeral of Turkish soldiers?
As long as tayyip the fckTurd in power we will never have a day without problems. He is a disaster which basically aimed to destroy our state and nation.
I really feel ashamed by being governed by tayyip the fckTurd. He has no honor and pride. He was sucking the dick of USA before then he started to suck Russian dick and now he back to suck USA dick. I have never seen a talented prostitute like this before. I think he has learned from his master Fetö.
It was 8 days before that tayyip said "if one more time our soldiers get hurt in idlib we will attack regime from every directions"
Yeah he said that 8 days ego...
I always say that tayyip is just a dog that barks all day long non-stop...

The reason for this cowardice towards Russia is because we have no Pan Turkist or Pan Turanist leaders.

Pan turkists have always been hostile to Russia.

I hope Akp and Chp go to hell while MHP and Iyi Party can unite do something about it.

First of all your ''angriness'' is fake and you dont care about any Turkish soldier. You abuse our martyrs for your propaganda purposes. Its not only you but also the retards that liked your post as they liking each others stupid comments whole the time. You can keep calling out whatever you want, but i will tame you every time.
Not everybody is like you, go worship your mortal god.

Nothing personal man just thought I would say this.

Although I probably shouldn't be interjecting (don't have a dog in this fight personally) but I will on behalf of @xenon54. In the short time I knew him outside of PDF, I can tell you with 100% surety that Xenon54 is probably one of the most proud Turks I've ever come across. This isn't me kissing his *** or trying to re-connect bridges or anything just wanted to point this out.

Don't really know where you're getting this notion that he doesn't care about Turkish soldiers and that his 'anger' about this current situation is all just some facade.
Thx for the support bro but leave it, or talk against a wall, would be more meaningful.

Only language these slavic trash know is the iron fist to their faces.

If nothing can be done all only thing I can say is the highers up need to resign and put to trial. There needs to be a shake up and change in leadership. If you cant protect your own along with protecting your national interests you are not fit to rule the country or be a leader.

My message is get ready for new agreements, conferences and dialogs while the enemy continues to bomb and destroy.

To erdogan and co these peace summits are making the Turkish people and military drowning in Peace.

First of all your ''angriness'' is fake and you dont care about any Turkish soldier. You abuse our martyrs for your propaganda purposes. Its not only you but also the retards that liked your post as they liking each others stupid comments whole the time. You can keep calling out whatever you want, but i will tame you every time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

It looks like the US has agreed to deliver Patriots to Turkey

So you believe this?? Nato and the USA wont do anyhing. Turkey put the middle finger to the USA. Usa impeded the progress of Turkey in syria many times just like russia.

Turkey got played by both and now we are reaping the problems.

The point is this does not make me a chp supporter or a kilictaroglu fanboy. If kilictaroglu done the same shit I will say the same stuff to him.

Last edited:
I am confused bros. Which regime this shameless organism is implying?
tayyip or assad regime?
It sounds like tayyip regime to me but maybe he tries to imply assad regime maybe?
I am really confused...

Seriously?? His implying the assad regime.

Assad is a crime family. If only in 1998 they were punished. Turkish commanders were actually looking forward to fcking syria up so bad.

Seriously?? His implying the assad regime.

Assad is a crime family. If only in 1998 they were punished. Turkish commanders were actually looking forward to fcking syria up so bad.

Well it's not that clear coz for tayyip every opposition is a terrorist and he labels everyone who criticizes him as terrorist as well.
So both tayyip and assad are alike.

Last edited:
Number 1 rule in politics and geopolitical struggles if you show any sign of weakness you will easily be eaten up.

Assad is no problem here it is Russia. The problem is too that Turkey could have unleashed hell upon the assadists before this whole thing began. But nope only thing Erdogan did was bark and constantly talk about peace summits or agreements.

By the way all the operations like Afrin, Euphrates Shield and Peace Spring are all fcking defeats.

Because if we want our war and operations to be sucessful all the objectives and aims have to be completed but nope most of them have been half assed. Success on the field while most got lost on the table by politicians and interference from other players. Turkey easily destroyed ypg and isis but still our aims were much than just defeating them.

There is a reason why Turkey is on the edge of defeat. Erdogan and the politicians could careless because they are not soldiers or part of the military.

Turkish armed forces will be hit with numerous consequences from losing respect, fear from their enemies and prestige even mass strikes or mutiny god forbid a bloody rebellion that could morph into soldiers fighting each other. This could also lead to scapegoats like commanders taking the fall while the leaders get away with it.

Last edited:
Bro mathematics says that "you can't get correct answer from wrong formula" or similar something.
So tayyip had wrong policies to approach Syrian issue. So That led us to this end.
Same like his approach to pkk terrorism, kurdish terror issues, Fetö terrorism, cyprus issues, Aegean disputes etc. etc.
In 18 years which policies of him served this country and it's people the way that they deserve? Can anyone tell me that we gained something good at the end of his policies? Even a single one?
What was our major problems as being a Turkish citizen?
1. Economic problems
2. Terror problems
3. Health system
4. Education
5. Hyper infiltration
Which one of these problems have been solved during akp era? Don't we pay dearly at the end of tayyip's fcked up policies?
How many man did we loose during trench fights against pkk? How many citizens lost their lives due to Fetö tayyip co-operation?
How many army man suffered and lost their lives during Fetö affiliated operations against Turkish army?
Today how many people gone suicide due to economic reasons?
How long we are gonna suffer just because we have been governing by a brainless cattle?
We Turks always bet on wrong horse and then cry like a little girl.
We have orkhon inscriptions from our ancestors which tell us not to do same mistakes over and over again. But we do and fallow a kırma donme life forms as a leader then we end up like this.
As long as we Turks get no lessons from our mistakes, we will suffer forever.

I dont want to have a self defeatist mentality but we all have to be a realist.

Syria thing has gone to shits.

Afrin and Tel Abyad along with Al Bab are next. Erdogan has appeased too much now we see the consequnces.

My solution is to start up Operation Peace Spring round 2 but I dont think that will happen.

Russia is the owner of Syria. We got defeated in our own backyard. We let down our Ottoman and Seljuk forefathers.

Nureddin Zengid the Oghuz Turkic ruler of Syria would be spitting on our faces for letting him down. Turks ruled Syria for centuries now we are in this rezalet.

Instead of pulling Turkish soldiers from Syria, they are sending more tanks into hell. Fck idlib, fck your sunni brotherhoods, fck syria. Erdogan has achied what he had wanted before. Only the war accomplishes his kingdom. I can't imagine if Turkey will be in a war.

Back
Top Bottom