What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Screenshot_20200222-143827.jpg

Go go go....... I quit writing here.
With those people you can't lose any war.

Pls like me. :cray:
You are the guy who said that Turks should not eat meat if its too expensive for them when we were talking about meat prices in Turkey. And this while living a comfortable life in Netherlands, you have the audacitiy to call me garbage?...

Defending the interests of my country is exactly what i do, we are being led by a lying thief who sacrifices the young sons of this nation for his ego and cockroaches like you defend this. This is not in the Interest of the Republic of Turkey so i dont need a lesson from cretins like you regarding defending the nation.

Why? Is he holy in any form or something? If the head of the state is an idiot then he will get called idiot, i dont know how that makes me a Turkey hater, but expecting logic from you is setting the bar too high anyways.

Sorry that i disturbed your oh so valuable propaganda, ehh i mean contribution to the thread. All you do is saying, ''be patient, trust erdogan'' and posting some unrealistic scenarios produced by your brain, i mean if that isnt quality content then i dont know what. *sarcasm off

And before i forget, you start your post with ''First of all Xenon54 is nothing else but garbage.'' so dont lecture anyone about personal attacks.

Again a contentless and low quality message that is not worth responding to.

Pls like me. :cray:
You are the guy who said that Turks should not eat meat if its too expensive for them when we were talking about meat prices in Turkey. And this while living a comfortable life in Netherlands, you have the audacitiy to call me garbage?...

Defending the interests of my country is exactly what i do, we are being led by a lying thief who sacrifices the young sons of this nation for his ego and cockroaches like you defend this. This is not in the Interest of the Republic of Turkey so i dont need a lesson from cretins like you regarding defending the nation.

Why? Is he holy in any form or something? If the head of the state is an idiot then he will get called idiot, i dont know how that makes me a Turkey hater, but expecting logic from you is setting the bar too high anyways.

Sorry that i disturbed your oh so valuable propaganda, ehh i mean contribution to the thread. All you do is saying, ''be patient, trust erdogan'' and posting some unrealistic scenarios produced by your brain, i mean if that isnt quality content then i dont know what. *sarcasm off

And before i forget, you start your post with ''First of all Xenon54 is nothing else but garbage.'' so dont lecture anyone about personal attacks.

Apparently simply being a country's leader means he is unquestionable, forget criticizing him/her.

It is one big step to absolute worship of elitism and sycophancy....one of the most cringiest acts of folly a person can do.

Lot of people in the end don't understand what leadership actually is or means and how to actually separate and appreciate the few great ones from mostly the riffraff.

Instead of pulling Turkish soldiers from Syria, they are sending more tanks into hell. Fck idlib, fck your sunni brotherhoods, fck syria. Erdogan has achied what he had wanted before. Only the war accomplishes his kingdom. I can't imagine if Turkey will be in a war.

What a dumb comment. You really think this whole thing is about religion???

Its a geopolitcal struggle that involves national interests.

By the way I prefer a Pro Turkish Sunni Syria over a Anti Turkish Alawite state anyday. Put this on your resume.

The way Turkey handled this whole ordeal is where the problems come from.

It seems we sent out Atilgan air defense systems. But I have doubt about that these systems good enough to.defend our guys.

I think these mobile systems are sent to Idlib by considering an idea to provide more deterrence to keep Russia out of Iblib(?) instead of striking them. If there was a serious politic will and determination to pull the trigger while russians were dropping the bombs over M-60Ts, TurAF would have already sent entire fleet of Russians into the hell at present. Noone need a VSHORAD system to do it. Our defficiency is not on the field...

First of all Xenon54 is nothing else but garbage.

Secondly, your personal opinion about another member here is not relevant. A proud Turk makes the effort to defend the interests of his country. Even if he believes that the operations are not well managed by the head of state.

A proud Turk will not insult the head of state in a public forum. Only people who hate Turkey do this.

Finally, his contributing knowledge on this thread is virtually zero. You see more personal attacks (conscious political propaganda) than that matters are treated objectively.

I rather think that you live in a fantasy world and do not understand how politics and interests work. These two issues are always proportionate for each country.

Besided this, what does this have to do with Islam now?

He really isn't a bad guy, give him a fair chance. You're wrong about him and that's all I'll say, anything more won't really add to the discussion on my part.

Apparently simply being a country's leader means he is unquestionable, forget criticizing him/her.

It is one big step to absolute worship of elitism and sycophancy....one of the most cringiest acts of folly a person can do.

Lot of people in the end don't understand what leadership actually is or means and how to actually separate and appreciate the few great ones from mostly the riffraff.
You talking about Modi?

I think these mobile systems are sent to Idlib by considering an idea to provide more deterrence to keep Russia out of Iblib(?) instead of striking them. If there was a serious politic will and determination to pull the trigger while these people were dropping the bombs over M-60Ts, TurAF would have already sent entire fleet of Russians into the hell at present. Noone need a VSHORAD system to do it.

I think the highers up know its a Russian airstrike that took those tanks out and got 2 Turkish soldiers killed.

The thing is they are not blaming the Russians in the public instead are saying its the Assad regime that done it.

Assad army is a paper army only good for is killing innocents and looting. We all know Turkey can easily destroy this army that is on life support.

Its the Russians that are pressenting challenges. I hope Turkey does not give in despite the awful setbacks.

I think these mobile systems are sent to Idlib by considering an idea to provide more deterrence to keep Russia out of Iblib(?) instead of striking them. If there was a serious politic will and determination to pull the trigger while russians were dropping the bombs over M-60Ts, TurAF would have already sent entire fleet of Russians into the hell at present. Noone need a VSHORAD system to do it. Our defficiency is not on the field...
Problem is that there most likely is a real threat of Russian SAMs. If it wasn't for that I have no doubt that the F16 would be supporting the operation. It seems that in previous operations there was some agreement with Russia and the last operation there was definitely some pauses with use of air cover.

The stingers will just force the Russians to a higher altitude, which will have some impact and it might rule out the helicopter barrel bombs all together.

agreed bro and this is what drives us crazy.

But the problem is that the incompetent politicians damage the reputation of TSK. What a shameful time to witness...
He really isn't a bad guy, give him a fair chance. You're wrong about him and that's all I'll say, anything more won't really add to the discussion on my part.
I dont want his chance, he should stay away from me and stop wasting my time.

Back
Top Bottom