What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I should give credit russians for their ability to read the enemy
Do you know that russian security council has at least one turkologist who has phd in turkish history??
They are masters of psychological warfare and since they know turks very well of course they will run the game
They exactly knew what they had to done(attack on turkish soldiers) and they did it they knew this will cause heavy pressure and give them the leverage
I blame the government for failing to call russian bluff akar should’ve established ROE of equality not ROE of inferiority
airstrike on turkish soldiers= airstrike on russian soldiers
Russians would never go into all out war against Turkey because they are not stupid to give americans lifetime opportunity to park their navy in black sea there are other reasons why would russians prefer not to go into war with turks but this is the most important one
russia could easily do enough damage to Turkey through assad by supplying him with 500km(or bigger range) missiles and other advanced toys
My biggest fear is if this war is only between Turkey and assad-held areas because this will greatly benefit pkk i hope i am wrong and TAF will fight SIMULTANEOUSLY pkk and finally solve the separatism issue when such golden chance is given otherwise whole government should pay the price for committing treason!!!
If war is inevitable which will cause serious harm to turkish economy and national defense projects at least use this opportunity wipe out assad and pkk subhumans once for all

Last edited:
joaquin-phoenix-as-joker-dancing_66937_1080x2316.jpg

Last edited:
You talking about Modi?

Nope. My country and region at large has not had a truly good leader for a long time (at the largest scale here) for many centuries...maybe even millenia.

Another thing is heaping praise on a leader during his tenure is cringey.... since imo to be truly great, he must have proven to have weathered and been tempered by test of time long after his rule....because that is when a long lasting greatness actually can be measured downstream.

This is getting off topic now anyway.

I should give credit russians for their ability to read the enemy
Do you know that russian security council has at least one turkologist who has phd in turkish history??
They are masters of psychological warfare and since they know turks very well of course they will run the game
They exactly knew what they had to done(attack on turkish soldiers) and they did it they knew this will cause heavy pressure and give them the leverage
I blame the government for failing to call russian bluff akar should’ve established ROE of equality not ROE of inferiority
airstrike on turkish soldiers= airstrike on russian soldiers
Russians would never go into all out war against Turkey because they are not stupid to give americans lifetime opportunity to park their navy in black sea there are other reasons why would russians prefer not to go into war with turks but this is the most important one
russia could easily do enough damage to Turkey through assad by supplying him with 500km(or bigger range) missiles and other advanced toys
My biggest fear is if this war is only between Turkey and assad-held areas because this will greatly benefit pkk i hope i am wrong and TAF will fight SIMULTANEOUSLY pkk and finally solve the separatism issue when such golden chance is given otherwise whole government should pay the price for committing treason!!!
If war is inevitable which will cause serious harm to turkish economy and national defense projects at least use this opportunity wipe out assad and pkk subhumans once for all

Moral of the story we fucked up.

I mean Erdogan and Akar not the Turks.

Honestly the Turks themselves never question their politicians and the higher ups.

Where is the victory? Where is the hunger for victory and glory? Why is there no revenge???

If Turkey cant do anything and allowed its soldiers to get killed without even getting a form of revenge means consequences in the future.

Honestly we will never even get proper leaders anymore it is over im sorry to say. Forget about having a Ataturk, Baybars, Fatih Sultan Mehmet or an Alparslan. I dont want to live in the past but the future is sure going to be shit thats for sure.

Turkey just does not have a strong leader who is hungry for a resolve.

Last edited:
Moral of the story we fucked up.

I mean Erdogan and Akar not the Turks.
The biggest problem with this government is that they don’t have balls for risky moves
The same government poorly managed events there are much more assad and russian casualties than turkish yet it is the turkish side which is panic mode
russians having turkish experts knew exactly what would be the reaction of a ordinary turk when martyrdom news reach them
All those rumors about the coup and erdogan not running for re-election are nothing but part of russian perfect hybrid information warfare
Turkey should definitely prepare much better for psychological attacks in the future
Russians lead the narrative and have the leverage even though they had 35 soldiers killed in the latest attack on khmeimin base which happened 5-7 days ago plus 4 killed during the failed nayrab offensive 2-3 days ago
If Turkey had russian language media they could’ve also run information warfare campaign....
There is also russian opposition but we are not using their potential against putin’s ruling party on the other hand every turkish media with pro russian views spreads heavily anti government news
If you don’t have the same weapon then what’s the point of allowing such news media in Turkey??? This is legitimate question for so called government strategists

Last edited:
Enver Paşa'nın 25 Ocak 1922 günü yazdığı mektuptan "Fakat doğrusu bugün Mescidan'dan Rusların tam yanını alıp ateşe başlayıp yere yuvarlandıklarını görmekten vahşi bir haz duyuyordum. Hakikaten bu İslam ve Türk yurdunu pis ayaklarıyla çiğneyen Ruslara öyle düşman oluyorum ki..."

Regardless of what people think of Enver Pasha the man knew that the Russians had to be stopped at whatever the cost was. The man had balls this is what Erdogan lacks even some of his supporters who are ardent Ottoman fanboys are now getting fustrated to the point where they are going to mutiny. I dont think erdogan will be relected Turks dont want a leader who lacks balls. When was the last time that Turkey even had a leader that had balls I mean after Ataturk.

Remember how people were calling Erdogan the next Sultan?? Lets be honest is he worthy of such a title??

Enver Paşa'nın 25 Ocak 1922 günü yazdığı mektuptan "Fakat doğrusu bugün Mescidan'dan Rusların tam yanını alıp ateşe başlayıp yere yuvarlandıklarını görmekten vahşi bir haz duyuyordum. Hakikaten bu İslam ve Türk yurdunu pis ayaklarıyla çiğneyen Ruslara öyle düşman oluyorum ki..."

Regardless of what people think of Enver Pasha the man knew that the Russians had to be stopped at whatever the cost was. The man had balls this is what Erdogan lacks even some of his supporters who are ardent Ottoman fanboys are now getting fustrated to the point where they are going to mutiny. I dont think erdogan will be relected Turks dont want a leader who lacks balls. When was the last time that Turkey even had a leader that had balls I mean after Ataturk.

Remember how people were calling Erdogan the next Sultan?? Lets be honest is he worthy of such a title??
Only fools can hate enver pasha thanks to him Turkey is free of greek armenian and assyrian garbage

@Ansu fati I think u got something wrong the PsyOP the Russians employ is via troll/bot accounts and fake media which they use to spam their views on the population they target, they did that successfully in 2015 because it was new and the effects were massive with regards to Public opinion etc. I mean Trump litteraly won because the Russian moves in 2016 but nowadays everyone is aware that there is a substantial amount of Russian bots and trolls in the web who earn their bread trough posting fake news or engaging in various discussion on various social networks and the effectiveness of these campaigns have decreased, they are not as successful as before with their moves and with the recent push to eliminate such accounts this will only further decrease.

When we now look at the Turkish public opinion which kinda now has a "thick skin" you see that no Turks takes anything serious because everyone is aware that things are being pushed to spread a certain narrative.

Only fools can hate enver pasha thanks to him Turkey is free of greek armenian and assyrian garbage

May Allah grant him Jannah and have mercy on his soul.

I used to be the idiots who cursed him in the past due to the sarikarmish defeat. Despite the mistakes he did he also did a lot of good.

In the end he went and died for his cause. There is no doubt he is a Sehit.

How many today have the balls like Enver Pasha?? The man was a wolf against the Russian bear!!!!

Back
Top Bottom