What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Instead of pulling Turkish soldiers from Syria, they are sending more tanks into hell. Fck idlib, fck your sunni brotherhoods, fck syria. Erdogan has achied what he had wanted before. Only the war accomplishes his kingdom. I can't imagine if Turkey will be in a war.
I literally can't make any sense out of your messages. You think Erdogan is a warmonger? Really? Do you know how many times he pulled a monkey no see to events that damaged Turkey's security/reputation recently? The Peace Process was his worst offense in a while.

I literally can't make any sense out of your messages. You think Erdogan is a warmonger? Really? Do you know how many times he pulled a monkey no see to events that damaged Turkey's security/reputation recently? The Peace Process was his worst offense in a while.
You must be learning and here practising "proverbs in English". It would be a mere answer i could give you.
Sorry , i am not strategical analysist as you.

You must be learning and here practising "proverbs in English". It would be a mere answer i could give you.
Sorry , i am not strategical analysist as you.
If you can only respond in a cringy way why do you even post in the first place?

Nothing personal man just thought I would say this.

Although I probably shouldn't be interjecting (don't have a dog in this fight personally) but I will on behalf of @xenon54. In the short time I knew him outside of PDF, I can tell you with 100% surety that Xenon54 is probably one of the most proud Turks I've ever come across. This isn't me kissing his *** or trying to re-connect bridges or anything just wanted to point this out.

Don't really know where you're getting this notion that he doesn't care about Turkish soldiers and that his 'anger' about this current situation is all just some facade.

First of all Xenon54 is nothing else but garbage.

Secondly, your personal opinion about another member here is not relevant. A proud Turk makes the effort to defend the interests of his country. Even if he believes that the operations are not well managed by the head of state.

A proud Turk will not insult the head of state in a public forum. Only people who hate Turkey do this.

Finally, his contributing knowledge on this thread is virtually zero. You see more personal attacks (conscious political propaganda) than that matters are treated objectively.

You will be mad to think USA is coming out of NATO loyalty - they are coming (if they do) after making Erdogan sweat - and then take what payment they want.

I feel sorry for Turkish people, but Islamists everywhere need to get out of this dream world and start being logical and accountable for their actions

I rather think that you live in a fantasy world and do not understand how politics and interests work. These two issues are always proportionate for each country.

Besided this, what does this have to do with Islam now?

I think the enemies here both foriegn and domestic are going crazy now. They think they know turkeys foreign policy by exposing themselves to some bs commentators on pdf.:omghaha:

These are exactly the same figures that denigrated and insulted Turkey when it announced its plans for an operation in Syria. What did they all say? Turkey does not have the balls to go in to Syria. What happend after that? 3 major operations in Syria and still going on.

They got embarassed because Turkey prove them wrong. And now they still talking stupid that Turkey cant do anything etc.

So you believe this?? Nato and the USA wont do anyhing. Turkey put the middle finger to the USA. Usa impeded the progress of Turkey in syria many times just like russia.

Turkey got played by both and now we are reaping the problems.

The point is this does not make me a chp supporter or a kilictaroglu fanboy. If kilictaroglu done the same shit I will say the same stuff to him.

It is not about whether the US will support Turkey or not. The point is that Turkey has the right for NATO support since it is a NATO member. Otherwise why is Turkey in the NATO? It's about public opinion. Turkey shows the world whether NATO is functional or not during the time of war and especially against Russia, since NATO was founded against the Soviet communist threat.

This automatically puts pressure on other NATO members because reliability is discussed here. They are therefore automatically obliged to support Turkey.

It is always better to share the risks, otherwise Turkey will certainly be able to take action itself, which they have done for the last four years.

This all is a part of foreign politics / diplomacy. Turkey is not a country that does some action without thinking about the consequences. So cut off the **** political propaganda here.

First of all Xenon54 is nothing else but garbage.
Pls like me. :cray:
You are the guy who said that Turks should not eat meat if its too expensive for them when we were talking about meat prices in Turkey. And this while living a comfortable life in Netherlands, you have the audacitiy to call me garbage?...

Secondly, your personal opinion about another member here is not relevant. A proud Turk makes the effort to defend the interests of his country. Even if he believes that the operations are not well managed by the head of state.
Defending the interests of my country is exactly what i do, we are being led by a lying thief who sacrifices the young sons of this nation for his ego and cockroaches like you defend this. This is not in the Interest of the Republic of Turkey so i dont need a lesson from cretins like you regarding defending the nation.

A proud Turk will not insult the head of state in a public forum. Only people who hate Turkey do this.
Why? Is he holy in any form or something? If the head of the state is an idiot then he will get called idiot, i dont know how that makes me a Turkey hater, but expecting logic from you is setting the bar too high anyways.

Finally, his contributing knowledge on this thread is virtually zero. You see more personal attacks (conscious political propaganda) than that matters are treated objectively.
Sorry that i disturbed your oh so valuable propaganda, ehh i mean contribution to the thread. All you do is saying, ''be patient, trust erdogan'' and posting some unrealistic scenarios produced by your brain, i mean if that isnt quality content then i dont know what. *sarcasm off

And before i forget, you start your post with ''First of all Xenon54 is nothing else but garbage.'' so dont lecture anyone about personal attacks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom