What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

I sincerely hope for him to run again, he will loose so epic he knows that, thats why he wont run.

His final move should be getting rid of the refugees to give the next candidate a smoother transition for the sake of the country.

İ

I also wonder where is the s400 which some forumers claimed that "officers checked and liked it ".

I am here so what is your point? Are you barking? Are you still trying prove your dumb claims?

His final move should be getting rid of the refugees to give the next candidate a smoother transition for the sake of the country.
Do you think he would do anything for the sake of this country? He is probably already thinking about the country he is going to retire because he would get prosecuted for so many things the moment he isnt in office anymore.

Do you think he would do anything for the sake of this country? He is probably already thinking about the country he is going to retire because he would get prosecuted for so many things the moment he isnt in office anymore.

Im actually also thinking that he will flee the country but still he should out of principle open the gates and deport the refugees. Thats 3 years left and he can do it, that would heavily decrease the burden of the next candidate.

Im actually also thinking that he will flee the country but still he should out of principle open the gates and deport the refugees. Thats 3 years left and he can do it, that would heavily decrease the burden of the next candidate.
He should do many things but yet he is always doing the opposite for some reason.

I am here so what is your point? Are you barking? Are you still trying prove your dumb claims?
Tell us why your leadership begging SAM systems another countries instead of using purchased one which you claimed "it had been tested and Turkish officers had liked it " without any source.
Why didn't they prevent approaches of Russian bombers with s400 over airspace of martyred Turkish troops?

Here is the only one dog who brought that mofo into power with their votes. All of your hands are in blood . You aren't less innocent than your " policy makers". Shameless people even could pop up amid chaos they made.
Turkish soldiers die , Turkish army are bombed but they act as if war in neighborhood. They have nothing to do with it. First of all tell us WTF Turkish soldiers have been in Syria. Why did you send them under bombs?

First, RIP to the soldiers of TSK, this is an unfortunate development.

Many Turkish members and people are angry, for different reasons, and many rightfully so. But let's also be logical here, what exactly does Erdogan want to achieve in Idlib? What is his end objective? For what end purpose were those Turkish soldiers in the tanks that participated in failed Neyrab operation yesterday? Many rebels also killed in those destroyed armored vehicles, but one apparently had Turkish troops in them.

Here we see Turkish soldiers (or rebels in Turkish uniform maybe?) launching MANPADS against an incoming Russian jet during the operation. Turkish supplied MANPADS had downed two helicopters in past days.

The jets later attacked most armored vehicles who participated in the attack.

I said the above to point one thing only, Erdogan does NOT have a plan here, and he is miscalculating yet again as he has in the past 9 years in Syria.

Tell us why your leadership begging SAM systems another countries instead of using purchased one which you claimed "it had been tested and Turkish officers had liked it " without any source.
Why didn't they prevent approaches of Russian bombers with s400?

Here is the only one dog who brought that mofo into power with their votes. All of your hands are in blood . You aren't less innocent than your " policy makers". Shameless people even could pop up amid chaos they made.
Turkish soldiers die , Turkish army are bombed but they act as if war in neighborhood. They have nothing to do with it. First of all tell us WTF Turkish soldiers have been in Syria. Why did you send them under bombs?

Source was Hakan Kilic and Tolga Ozbek video, according to Hakan Kilic Tuaf liked it i will find it and post it. I never have defended this action so what is your point? Go attack someone else i will not tolerate other members hate.

Many over here would accept the sacrifice of Turkish soldiers if there was a real war and if those soldiers fought for an objective.

Many are angry because their soldiers are sent to a warzone as sitting duck without any clear objectives and orders. It's hard to say but those soldiers are at the mercy of the Russians and the Syrians.
What real war you are talking about ?
Mate this is time of 5th gen war. No one knows their real enemy. Not Yet.
Everyone is fighting EveryOtherOne.

When Pak Army was at war in Northern areas, it was just like fighting our own people. We were so unable at first to differentiate between friend and foe. It took us yyears to differentiate.
So wait for the time because once its clear who is who, it will be matter of weeks to finnish them off.

Source was Hakan Kilic and Tolga Ozbek video, according to Hakan Kilic Tuaf liked it i will find it and post it. I never have defended this action so what is your point? Go attack someone else i will not tolerate other members hate.
Now tell them it is okay to put s400 missiles into asses.s400 systems are very suitable for sucking now.

I said the above to point one thing only, Erdogan does NOT have a plan here, and he is miscalculating yet again as he has in the past 9 years in Syria.
I said this brfore, When shit hits the fan the Abu donkey Jihadists will always try to get back home or to other countries and cause problems there, It seems that Erdogan deployed the TAF to Syria to make sure Jihadists will remain in Idlib, Die in Idlib and stay dead in Idlib. This is what i think is going on in here that people are missing.

First, RIP to the soldiers of TSK, this is an unfortunate development.

Many Turkish members and people are angry, for different reasons, and many rightfully so. But let's also be logical here, what exactly does Erdogan want to achieve in Idlib? What is his end objective? For what end purpose were those Turkish soldiers in the tanks that participated in failed Neyrab operation yesterday? Many rebels also killed in those destroyed armored vehicles, but one apparently had Turkish troops in them.

Here we see Turkish soldiers (or rebels in Turkish uniform maybe?) launching MANPADS against an incoming Russian jet during the operation. Turkish supplied MANPADS had downed two helicopters in past days.

The jets later attacked most armored vehicles who participated in the attack.

Retreating is NOT an option kid.
Once you are landed, either you die or you come out victorious.
Do you think Turkish Generals are stupid that they sent boots on grounds without studying the consequences ?

I am kinda ashamed to see Bravery of Turks going air in couple of days.

I said this brfore, When shit hits the fan the Abu donkey Jihadists will always try to get back home or to other countries and cause problems there, It seems that Erdogan deployed the TAF to Syria to make sure Jihadists will remain in Idlib, Die in Idlib and stay dead in Idlib. This is what i think is going on in here that people are missing.
What you are missing... is that your time will come in Syria and beyond.

Back
Top Bottom